Disney!! 0.2962962962963 29.6% [ 16 ]
The Brother's Grimm!! 0.7037037037037 70.4% [ 38 ]
Total Votes:[ 54 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

LadyKayK N O X x
-does a sexy dance in the thread-
I wanted to be just as sexy as you but couldn't find a sexy outfit, so please, take my dancing crying

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
User Image
          Ooo, how cute. I like this one. Well, I tried, although I'm not really pleased with the outcome. emotion_facepalm

In the good version we have Nastenka being transported to a golden throne room, where she marries Beast.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The bad version would be Beast's scarlet flower loses its petals and he begins to die, sad that he cannot be with Nastenka.

Feline Sex Symbol

11,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
D1ary_of_the_Vampz
I will give you one redo. My twist was no furry items. That includes ears and things of that nature.

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
LadyKayK N O X x
D1ary_of_the_Vampz
I will give you one redo. My twist was no furry items. That includes ears and things of that nature.

My fault I got carried away. I thought I was playing smart with the were skin, then I lost it. Um, should I just take away the ears and tail, or was the skin pushing thatborder too?

Hallowed Shade

In the bad ending, the Beast is turned into the Prince by the youngest daughter's love. However, when they get back to his home, he shows his true self. You see, the curse wasn't put on him by an evil witch; he was cursed by a good witch because he was evil and his Beast form was meant to show the world that. Everything he'd told the daughter was a lie, every act of kindness a ruse... He kills his own father so he can become king. He is a cruel and tyrannical ruler who enjoys blood, mayhem, and suffering.

In the happy ending, the Prince bestows many riches on his love's father. The Prince cannot give him the time with his daughter that he missed while she was locked away, but he can make sure that both the old man and his other daughters are well taken care of. For the wedding, the Prince gifts the old man a perfectly tailored tuxedo, golden adornments, and a brand new, beautifully wrought and splendid in gold and gems cane. The old man has never been more comfortable, stress free, or happier.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff