Not that long ago, I held a contest just like this. In fact, I'm pretty much ripping myself off! Except this time, I plan to do a series. There will be five individual contests in all, each starting one after the other. (More may be added if I feel inspired/ya'll ask real polite.)
This contest is based on one of the best things in the world: MOVIES. No matter your favorite genre, actor, or director, everyone loves movies. For this contest, I've picked some of my personal faves and create a contest around them. Each round will have a theme based on the movie, although actual knowledge of the movie(s) will not be required. All this is required is dedication, creativity, and a little jazz.
These are our hosts, Lil Biggz and Cherise Maxford. Let's have a good time! Welcome to ANatM IV: Singalong! This season's rounds are all based on musical movies. Expect some oldies but goodies and some modern classics! The prizes are bigger this season because I have a sudden influx of gold! I am super excited to get this going and hope you're all excited to join!
1. Follow ToS and AT guidelines.
2. My word is law.
3. All creations must be NEW original work.
4. Respect everyone.
5. Have fun!
1. I'm being super strict with my judges. If you're not picked, don't whine.
2. You must get your scores in by the designated time.
3. No part of the judging process is optional.
1. Avatars and/or Tekteks are allowed.
2. All avatars must be hosted on either Photobucket or Tinypic.
3. Dream Free is allowed unless otherwise stated.
4. If you need an extension, let me know.
5. Only entries pm'd to me will be accepted.
6. If you don't follow all the guidelines set in the challenge, your entry will be considered incomplete.
For this final round, you will be creating three avatars. Each avatar must represent a different kind of character in a made up movie. You need a hero/heroine, sidekick, and villain. All three of these avatars should be cohesive AND they should look at home in a children's movie. You are allowed a short, two sentence description to accompany your final entry and describe your movie. At least one of the avatars should be on a male base.
Good luck! If you have any questions, feel free to quote or pm me. PM all final entries to marwolfer.
DUE: the stroke of midnight (Berlin Time) on October 1, 2012.