Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Seeker

13,475 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Grand Monarch of Heaven
Maybe this means there will be no pairings this time around, or that Korra will meet someone new next season

I would love it if for once we had an independent heroine without a love interest on Nickelodeon. I really would. Lately it seems like cartoons are focusing too much on romance or rushing them like Total drama all stars.

3,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
I prefer Korrasami. Both ladies are wonderful. Mako's presence just ruins them and the show. sweatdrop

Dapper Dabbler

10,615 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
screw it. people just need to watch the show and quit worrying about shipping all the time. tho personally, I am no fan of Makora and find it a distraction from the series as a whole.

4,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trader 100
Kay_Botix
screw it. people just need to watch the show and quit worrying about shipping all the time. tho personally, I am no fan of Makora and find it a distraction from the series as a whole.
I couldn't agree more. I don't think this whole romance thing is even necessary, and it's not even the focus point of the story. Just a bunch of bs if you ask me. Mako doesn't deserve either girl yes, but Korra is somewhat of a b***h to him all 2nd season. Asami never once was a b***h to him, unless he earned it. I'm with Asami on this one, because face it the romance will never go away. No matter how much we don't like it.

Adorable Sex Symbol

8,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Omgosh thank you, Bolin all the way!!!

Angelic Detective

12,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
PEYA SAKANO
You god damn playboy. I used to be SUCH a hardcore Makorra fan. But at this point, I'm just done. That dipshit doesn't deserve Korra OR Asami. Still hate the prissy b***h. But even SHE could do better than Mako. God. emotion_facepalm

Iroh x Korra, anyone?

That's what she said

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas