Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sweetest Doll

22,500 Points
  • Confectioner’s Sweetest Confession 100
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
You god damn playboy. I used to be SUCH a hardcore Makorra fan. But at this point, I'm just done. That dipshit doesn't deserve Korra OR Asami. Still hate the prissy b***h. But even SHE could do better than Mako. God. emotion_facepalm

Iroh x Korra, anyone?

Levy Schweitzer's Partner

Hallowed Hunter

PEYA SAKANO
You god damn playboy. I used to be SUCH a hardcore Makorra fan. But at this point, I'm just done. That dipshit doesn't deserve Korra OR Asami. Still hate the prissy b***h. But even SHE could do better than Mako. God. emotion_facepalm

Iroh x Korra, anyone?

Actually, I kinda get why Mako acts like that. He likes Asami, and I kinda do too. She's pretty and all, gave him the finer things in life, cared for him despite him being poorer than dirt. I just think that Korra was sort of... meddling. And that was wrong. I pity Asami, really. But atleast she's mature enough to be mad at MAKO and not Korra. Yep, much better than most girls nowadays.

But eh, Korra and Mako end up together anyway so oh well.

Sweetest Doll

22,500 Points
Huntress Karabella
PEYA SAKANO

Iroh x Korra, anyone?

Actually, I kinda get why Mako acts like that. He likes Asami, and I kinda do too. She's pretty and all, gave him the finer things in life, cared for him despite him being poorer than dirt. I just think that Korra was sort of... meddling. And that was wrong. I pity Asami, really. But atleast she's mature enough to be mad at MAKO and not Korra. Yep, much better than most girls nowadays.

I'm referring to the newest episode. Book 2.

Hallowed Hunter

PEYA SAKANO
Huntress Karabella
PEYA SAKANO

Iroh x Korra, anyone?

THERE'S A BOOK 2?! WHY HAS NO ONE INFORMED ME OF THIS Q-Q

Sweetest Doll

22,500 Points
Huntress Karabella
PEYA SAKANO
Huntress Karabella
PEYA SAKANO

Iroh x Korra, anyone?

Er yeah. Book 2 has been airing for awhile, now. You've missed QUITE a bit. You should look up the episodes online.

Hallowed Hunter

PEYA SAKANO
Huntress Karabella
PEYA SAKANO
Huntress Karabella
PEYA SAKANO

Iroh x Korra, anyone?

Er yeah. Book 2 has been airing for awhile, now. You've missed QUITE a bit. You should look up the episodes online.

OMG Q-Q Shall do.
Korra, Asami, and Mako meet to discuss their relationship.

Korra: Mako we have talked and we hate the way you are treating us.

Asami: We have given you time to choose one of us.

Korra: Plenty of time.

Mako: Well I...

Asami: We have came to realize that you will never choose between us. So we have decided to choose for you.

Mako:You have?

Korra/Asami: We have chosen each other.

Time-traveling Senshi

You have to take into consideration what's going on around them that could be influencing what's happening in their relationships. Asami's world is crumbling around her. Her father's in prison, she can't keep the family business thriving on her own, and quite possibly the first guy she had feelings for broke up with her. Out of desperation to gain some kind of control in her life Asami turned to a successful yet at the same time questionable businessman to save her business. However, that turned out to be more bad than good. The moment she hooked up with Varrick her company was the target of thieves who nearly spelled the end of her family's company.

The moment she gets some help from Mako I do think Asami began to feel some level of control in her life. She started to feel as though there was something in her life she could control again. She's desperate for the familiar and comfortable. So when she gives away control of her family's business Asami turns to Mako to bring back the familiar. Because there's still some residual feelings between the pair and Mako is technically single having broken up with Korra and Asami doesn't have anyone in her life it was easy for him to reciprocate those feelings even for a brief moment or two.

The thing you have to remember is that the moment Varrick entered into their lives Bolin and Asami became very oblivious to everything going on around them. Why would they have reason to question the true motives of a man who "saved" a business and made someone the very first movers star?

Bashful Millionaire

PEYA SAKANO

I also greatly dislike Asami, and I think that Korra+Iroh NEEDS to be fate.

Sweetest Doll

22,500 Points
Accidental Enigma
PEYA SAKANO

I also greatly dislike Asami, and I think that Korra+Iroh NEEDS to be fate.

I KNOW, right?

Invisible Humorist

Chibi Halo
          You have to take into consideration what's going on around them that could be influencing what's happening in their relationships. Asami's world is crumbling around her. Her father's in prison, she can't keep the family business thriving on her own, and quite possibly the first guy she had feelings for broke up with her. Out of desperation to gain some kind of control in her life Asami turned to a successful yet at the same time questionable businessman to save her business. However, that turned out to be more bad than good. The moment she hooked up with Varrick her company was the target of thieves who nearly spelled the end of her family's company.

The moment she gets some help from Mako I do think Asami began to feel some level of control in her life. She started to feel as though there was something in her life she could control again. She's desperate for the familiar and comfortable. So when she gives away control of her family's business Asami turns to Mako to bring back the familiar. Because there's still some residual feelings between the pair and Mako is technically single having broken up with Korra and Asami doesn't have anyone in her life it was easy for him to reciprocate those feelings even for a brief moment or two.

The thing you have to remember is that the moment Varrick entered into their lives Bolin and Asami became very oblivious to everything going on around them. Why would they have reason to question the true motives of a man who "saved" a business and made someone the very first movers star?

I like how your comment is the only serious one while others are just..ridiculous

8,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Korra and Mako are boring. No chemistry. Good that they split. Hopefully stays that way.

Sweetest Doll

22,500 Points
Chibi Halo

At this point, I'm mostly pissed off at the fact that Mako can just keep switching between these two girls whenever he pleases. He isn't held accountable for playing with their feelings and emotions, and his views on ending relationships DISGUST me. Did you HEAR his so-called "advice" to Bolin when it came to him wanting to break up with Eska? "It's like ripping off a blood-sucking leech?"
Really?

Well aren't YOU just so charming? stare

As for Asami, I agree that you definitely make some valid points. But my main problem with her is that she's too perfect. Honestly, she puts me in mind of a Mary Sue, and I don't really feel that she offers anything to the show other than supplying a love triangle (and a really irritating one, at that). I think I would've liked her better if she would've turned evil and joined her father and the equalists. Would've given her some more depth and character growth.

But all I see when I look at her is just a rich pretty girl with an electric glove.

Time-traveling Senshi

GhostlyMark
Chibi Halo

I like how your comment is the only serious one while others are just..ridiculous

I think it might be due to the fact that they're not looking at the big picture. One person that responded to something I commented on all of the complaining about the kissing and the love triangle claimed that people did know everything I mentioned. However, over on Republic City Dispatch in a post episode podcast discussion I reposted the long comments I made in a thread here about the whole relationship thing and someone there said I was touching on stuff a lot of people were overlooking. It seems a lot of the fanbase aren't taking into consideration the Varrick Factor when it comes to the decisions certain characters back in Republic City are making.

ladiexxblue's Senpai

Enduring Hunter

13,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
I feel like the relationship he had with korra was pretty underdeveloped and monotone. hated them together.

I dont even really like mako to be honest. i think bolin needs some damn love. hes a cutie.

I thin Iroh is completely unattractive though, and I hate how dante basco voices him, because i can only think of the infinity better zuko when i hear him, leading me to dislike him more, because he will never live up to him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff