Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Capitalist

We've been dealing with the earth kingdom a lot in the show lately (understandable, since they have a lot going on right now it seems)

But can we just go visit the Fire Nation once? Maybe that would be a good place for Korra to go and rebuild herself, since it's a whole nation that has had to rebuild itself once and find it's identity again. Also I feel Zuko would probably be a good person to talk to right now. He certainly knows a bit about identity crisis.

Demonic Human

I just want to see the fire nation family interact, you know, Zuko, Iroh and Zuko's Daughter.
We've learnt anout the families of the gaang (minus sokka and suki).
But yeah, new fire nation would be cool

Assimilated Darling

CreativeButLazy
We've been dealing with the earth kingdom a lot in the show lately (understandable, since they have a lot going on right now it seems)
But can we just go visit the Fire Nation once? Maybe that would be a good place for Korra to go and rebuild herself, since it's a whole nation that has had to rebuild itself once and find it's identity again. Also, I feel Zuko would probably be a good person to talk to right now. He certainly knows a bit about identity crisis.

I do think it would be kinda nice if they were to visit there finally, but I don't really think they are going just yet, least not with how the new season has started. Hopefully though, maybe they will go this season at some point.

~Kyo

MADE BY KYO'S DARK ANGEL!

Dapper Capitalist

Mysterious_Kyo
CreativeButLazy
But can we just go visit the Fire Nation once? Maybe that would be a good place for Korra to go and rebuild herself, since it's a whole nation that has had to rebuild itself once and find it's identity again. Also, I feel Zuko would probably be a good person to talk to right now. He certainly knows a bit about identity crisis.

I do think it would be kinda nice if they were to visit there finally, but I don't really think they are going just yet, least not with how the new season has started. Hopefully though, maybe they will go this season at some point.

~Kyo

This isvthe last season though! If they don't go now, they never will gonk

Assimilated Darling

CreativeButLazy
Mysterious_Kyo
CreativeButLazy
We've been dealing with the earth kingdom a lot in the show lately (understandable, since they have a lot going on right now it seems)But can we just go visit the Fire Nation once? Maybe that would be a good place for Korra to go and rebuild herself, since it's a whole nation that has had to rebuild itself once and find it's identity again. Also, I feel Zuko would probably be a good person to talk to right now. He certainly knows a bit about identity crisis.

~Kyo

This isvthe last season though! If they don't go now, they never will gonk

I know. I'm kinda hoping that they will go. I would think that they would go at least once for a bit in this series.

~Kyo

Devoted Friend

7,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
That'd be nice. I had hoped in season 1 that Iroh would play a larger role throughout the series, but he hasn't really... sad panda. xD

Desirable Shapeshifter

16,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Mark Twain 100
i would also like to see this happen heart
Sounds like a great idea,and I hope so too. 3nodding
Lady Lallo
That'd be nice. I had hoped in season 1 that Iroh would play a larger role throughout the series, but he hasn't really... sad panda. xD
Well, Iroh is stuck in the Spirit World now, so people can only "see" him when they go there, which doesn't happen often. However, now that the worlds are combined and all that jazz, it would be cool for him to come out and visit Zuko. I could feel for days. heart

Devoted Friend

7,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
MrTripStack
Lady Lallo
Well, Iroh is stuck in the Spirit World now, so people can only "see" him when they go there, which doesn't happen often. However, now that the worlds are combined and all that jazz, it would be cool for him to come out and visit Zuko. I could feel for days. heart

Oops, I was talking about Iroh II, but I agree with you that it's be cool for uncle Iroh to see 4laugh Zuko.

Fashionable Shopper

While it would be nice for them to visit the fire nation I feel that that would hinder the what is going on currently. We just met an important character and I feel like that person can teach Korra a lot

Dapper Capitalist

LilPinkCandy
While it would be nice for them to visit the fire nation I feel that that would hinder the what is going on currently. We just met an important character and I feel like that person can teach Korra a lot

True, but still, it annoys me that throughout this whole series they've managed to show us practically everywhere but the Fire Nation. And that place had the most to change.

Victory

idk why but when u said ' I feel Zuko would probably be a good person to talk to right now. He certainly knows a bit about identity crisis.'
I laughed and

sighed

oh Zuko ;_;
and yes firenation action pls

O.G. Strawberry

It seems like the fire nation in LoK is the only nation not going through turmoil at the moment. Kind of funny really.

Dapper Capitalist

Kymla
It seems like the fire nation in LoK is the only nation not going through turmoil at the moment. Kind of funny really.

Seriously.

Unless the red lotus decided to target Zuko's daughter I guess.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff