Welcome to Gaia! ::

O.G. Strawberry

CreativeButLazy
Kymla
It seems like the fire nation in LoK is the only nation not going through turmoil at the moment. Kind of funny really.

Seriously.

Unless the red lotus decided to target Zuko's daughter I guess.

The red lotus would have a very pissed off old man firebender after them lol. Not to mention a dragon.

Dapper Capitalist

Kymla
CreativeButLazy
Kymla
It seems like the fire nation in LoK is the only nation not going through turmoil at the moment. Kind of funny really.

Seriously.

The red lotus would have a very pissed off old man firebender after them lol. Not to mention a dragon.

Who could probably recruit a badass old lady water bender, and a badass old lady earthbender to team up with him for some badass old people a** kicking.

O.G. Strawberry

CreativeButLazy
Kymla
CreativeButLazy
Kymla

Seriously.

Who could probably recruit a badass old lady water bender, and a badass old lady earthbender to team up with him for some badass old people a** kicking.

You are a genius I would love to see an episode where old team Avatar get to kick some serious a**.

Dapper Capitalist

Kymla
CreativeButLazy
Kymla
CreativeButLazy
Kymla

Seriously.

You are a genius I would love to see an episode where old team Avatar get to kick some serious a**.

And aren't they all technically white lotus members now? White vs Red, the ultimate battle of anarchist getting their butts handed to them by old people. emotion_awesome

O.G. Strawberry

CreativeButLazy
Kymla
CreativeButLazy
Kymla
CreativeButLazy
Kymla

Seriously.

And aren't they all technically white lotus members now? White vs Red, the ultimate battle of anarchist getting their butts handed to them by old people. emotion_awesome

that would be the ultimate justice though, getting served by the white lotus and old team avatar.

Dedicated Astronomer

7,500 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
It would be super cool to see the fire nation, but I feel like they would need to resolve the earth kingdom arc. I would love to see some more fire bender characters introduced.

Enduring Gaian

I just need Katara, Zuko and Toph to have a reunion.

Dapper Capitalist

CelestialChild

With Korra since she's the closest thing to Aang they got.

Enduring Gaian

CreativeButLazy
CelestialChild

With Korra since she's the closest thing to Aang they got.

But I'll be sad if Sokka isn't there and the rest of them are.

Mora Starseed's Husband

Intellectual Combatant

11,225 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Mark Twain 100
FearOfOvens
It would be super cool to see the fire nation, but I feel like they would need to resolve the earth kingdom arc. I would love to see some more fire bender characters introduced.
While we may not see the country itself, the trailer for Book 4 showed us that we'll be seeing its leader (AKA Zuko's daughter):

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dapper Capitalist

Arcoon Effox
FearOfOvens
While we may not see the country itself, the trailer for Book 4 showed us that we'll be seeing its leader (AKA Zuko's daughter):

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She doesn't look anything like I thought she would, but it's not a bad character design. I'm looking forward to officially meeting her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff