Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Informer

7,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Informer 100
User Image xxx User Image xxx User Image

It's a sad day when killing/suicide is considered more family friendly to watch than two people of the same gender being in love. emotion_facepalm
I don't see it happening with Bolin, but who knows?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dangerous Lunatic

Fizzlewitz
Even though including homosexuality in LoK would be great, I don't think it's going to happen. Personally, I just had this crazy idea that Bolin and Yue are going to have a romance. I mean, she's a spirit, the bad guys are spirits, maybe she helps them beat the spirit bad guys?

I was wondering about that as well. Maybe not specifically Yue, but plausibly a spirit.

Questionable Citizen

8,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100

I 100% sure Bolin's love interest will not be a guy. Bolin does seems like the most homosexual character in the show yes, but no I just don't see it happening.

I don't want Bolin to end up gay. With all the media coverage of homosexuality in news/politics, it has lost any kind of uniqueness it once had. To me being gay or supporting that lifestyle is a normal thing. I also don't like when shows try and incorporate a gay charachter just for the sake of being gay. And Bolin was shown to like Korra, who is in fact female.

Anyway, in a world where people can control the elements, chimera are the norm, and spirits are very real, what is considered bizarre? The most bizarre thing in Aang and co journey was realizing that Bosco was a normal bear. So either Bolin is going to end up in a realtionship with a bear, or someone completely normal. But really who knows? xp

Newbie Genius

2,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Just keep in mind that this is a Nickelodeon show.
Yes, they allowed Tarrlok kill themselves, but killing themselves and a gay couple is a total different thing.
I have no issues with yaoi/yuri at all, even though I'm not much of a fan, but this is a children's show we're talking about.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff