Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aleksei's Waifu

Ruthless Strawberry

25,100 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Love Machine 150
Nyoro~n : 3c

Edit: Do you guys plan on changing the Moderator Application since it still list Craig as CEO?

Simply Angle
1. Will we be seeing an update coming sometime this year or the next year on a Gaia Merchandise update like new T-shirts or plushies?

2.With the summer coming to an end what are you looking forward to this fall/winter?

Codebreaking Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Quintafeira12
Uncle Haijin
Of all the components listed in the Marketplace, are all of them actually in the DC/giftbox/whatever system at the moment? Because only a few of the components actually appear to be showing up while others don't seem to have ever had a single listing, so I'm starting to doubt they're even in the system.

I thought an item had to be owned to appear in the mp, not listed. So I guess they do exist.

Carbonphyber gave himself an item so the mp page would appear the other day.
That is correct.

To prevent item leaks, a user must list an item on the marketplace before it will show up in marketplace searches (and be previewable on the Marketplace ItemDetail page).
How does one join to be apart of beta features for gaia?
Did any users beta test the alchemy feature before release?
I would love to be a beta user!

Hoarding Hoarder

Narumi Misuhara
E Paperclip
☆═━┈┈━═☆
Quoting in hopes of at least an answer or two. Sorry if I seem savage, but I really want to know. :C
E Paperclip

I appreciate any answer. Btw great work on the 2nd half of the Pie Hard event! I had fun and am looking forward to Gaia's next event! (Any hints? emotion_kirakira ) Hope everyone's night goes well!
☆═━┈┈━═☆
User Image

Bee Suits: 5,329/Ą̴̺͈͎̯̈́̀̓̍̀l̸̸̳̤͍͈̜͓̮͙̗ͧ̾ͫ́͒̌̈l̸̢̼͔͇̟̤ͦ̇̆ͅ ̣͓ͣͣ̑͑ͬ̃ͬ͊̐͜͢͟o̼̊͟f̛͎̹̿̉ͪ̓̐͘ ̡͕̰̟͎̓ͦ́t͚̯͙̭̝̝̯̳͓̉ͥ̀ͣ́̋h̼̤̖̯͉̮̒̍͂̃̚̕͠ͅẽ̥̳̼̠͉̥̆ͩ̊̏̐ͣ͌͢͠ͅm͚̤̤̲͔͖̗̃͑̚

Thanks! ...and no, no hints smile ...I already gave out all I'm going to for now a few ATA's back wink
☆═━┈┈━═☆

Aww Man!
User Image
I can't wait though.
3nodding
User Image

Bee Suits: 5,329/Ą̴̺͈͎̯̈́̀̓̍̀l̸̸̳̤͍͈̜͓̮͙̗ͧ̾ͫ́͒̌̈l̸̢̼͔͇̟̤ͦ̇̆ͅ ̣͓ͣͣ̑͑ͬ̃ͬ͊̐͜͢͟o̼̊͟f̛͎̹̿̉ͪ̓̐͘ ̡͕̰̟͎̓ͦ́t͚̯͙̭̝̝̯̳͓̉ͥ̀ͣ́̋h̼̤̖̯͉̮̒̍͂̃̚̕͠ͅẽ̥̳̼̠͉̥̆ͩ̊̏̐ͣ͌͢͠ͅm͚̤̤̲͔͖̗̃͑̚

Unique Hacker

9,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Every so often Naxash will put out an announcement asking for more beta users. You have to be 18 or older.

IamAnimalz

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
That's a month more that you have to stand us. :V

Panagrammic
Any jokes about Gabe and we're adding a month.

Sabin le Rose
Quintafeira12
Panagrammic
The one we're releasing tomorrow

Good heavens, that gave me an heart attack.

*kicks Valve time clock*

Great it comes in 32 hours!

Now I'm slightly happier I came here.

Because you mentioned Valve Time it doubles the time.
Thanks.
emo

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
Lanzer
Darc Nightgale
Wow! I'm finally here for an ATA. Usually I'm workin' Monday nights.

I enjoyed the summer event. 3nodding

I really like the achievements. (If you couldn't tell by the amount that I have so far.)
Anyways I was thinkin' you should have it where we can earn some from playin' the different games, and zOMG. Also was wonderin' when we will get to use the points that we have earned?

Do you mean different achievements within the games? Or an achievement for the number of different games you played?

We side tracked and worked on Alchemy, but we should have some reward in the near future.

Achievements within the games. For example 200 points for completein' an x number of puzzles. Or 200 points for gettin' so many badges in zOMG.

Cool! whee
Panagrammic
Every so often Naxash will put out an announcement asking for more beta users. You have to be 18 or older.

IamAnimalz
I'm 20 I'd love an invite. Could you get her to msg me or can I msg her to get a headstart?
A lot of times we balance the amout of time we have in creating new feature and items. We always try our best to make the best items with the amount of time we have at hand. Often when we have to share time with new features, we might not be able to put in as much brand new items versus re-releases. In ideal world, I do agree that we definitely should have everything as new items.

We definitely will be adjusting daily chance, and just recently we introduced a new rare gift box also. Thanks for the suggestion

We have about a dozen live zombies here, some would continuously create items on an endless cycle while others work on a combination of designs and drawings. Then there are ones who work on new manga.

b e a r y t o r t e
Hi Lanzer, some questions for you:

1) This is something that's been bugging me for a while and the reason I finally got up the nerve to post in the AtA so here goes:

What's up with the changes the last several months in the CS bundles? Now of course I'm not referring to actual mini-RIGs like the Starseeds as I understand that is meant to be all chance based, but the actual themed item bundles themselves. Aside from rarely getting -new- items in favor of re-releases, it seems like they're all mini-Chance Items nowadays. Like the most recent bundle that contained re-releases of not so popular items and if you're really, super, insanely lucky, you'll get this recolor. What made you guys decide to go this route? Has it really increased the cash flow? Because it has personally discouraged my spending on the site. Now to be fair, my spending decrease also has a lot to do with the decline of true EIs, but I miss the days of new themed-item bundles where the extra was actually part of the bundle, not something you might get.

2)This one's about alchemy but I think my request is actually reasonable so please don't ignore it. >w>

What would you guys say to increasing the Daily Chance's drop rate for alchemy components? I understand the backwings shouldn't just be handed to us on a silver platter or anything, but it would be nice to actually be able to use the feature, at least so we can get our feet wet making something here and there.

3)How many artists are there in total and can you give us some idea of what they're working on? Maybe what their daily routine consists of? Do you pass their cubicles and they look like little engrossed zombies, eyes locked on their screen as they draw, mumbling incomprehensible nonsense about frills? For some reason that's how I imagine them. xD;

Distinct Regular

8,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
-Inserts Gabe joke-

Panagrammic
Any jokes about Gabe and we're adding a month.

Sabin le Rose
Quintafeira12
Panagrammic
The one we're releasing tomorrow

Good heavens, that gave me an heart attack.

*kicks Valve time clock*

Great it comes in 32 hours!

Now I'm slightly happier I came here.

Because you mentioned Valve Time it doubles the time.
Thanks.
emo
I'm afraid there isn't any plans to re-release Pie Hard at the moment. Sorry...

Any artwork made for personal use is always okay. I don't know which clause of the ToS it broke, but if it's only for the fact that it's derived from original art, then please don't worry about it.

We just released the alchemy system, so I do expect we'll continue to sprinkle components at different places.

LabTech Kestin
Hey there. I have a few questions for once...

-Will there ever be another chance to get the Pie Hard achievements? Or at least Pieversity? I missed one round of the first half because my parents were monopolizing my time, and I'll be kicking myself forever if it's gone for good. >_> I'm sure I'm not the only crazy completionist, either...

-A while back, I created an image derived from an official Gaia artwork, but later realized it violated the ToS and took it down from public display. Would I still be allowed to show it to people in private (e.g., send it as an attachment via email or upload it to Imageshack/TinyPic/etc. and send the link via PM)?

-I know it's probably been brought up already, but would you guys consider making alchemy components drop in zOMG? It would both make them decently easy to get and increase activity for the game.

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Panagrammic

SCA love, one day...
Simply Angle
1. Will we be seeing an update coming sometime this year or the next year on a Gaia Merchandise update like new T-shirts or plushies?

2.With the summer coming to an end what are you looking forward to this fall/winter?

New T-shirt is a possibility, as for plushies we're still trying hard to find a good place to help with taking orders and shipping.

Diablo 3, and the new Call of Duty. smile

Thank you for participating this week's ATA and sharing your opinions on the Alchemy feature. We've spent a lot of time discussing about your feedback and will do our best in making it a better feature moving forward. See you all next week!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff