Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Genius

siskataya
Princess-Orphelia
Time for the super glue to start taking some effect. 4laugh

No thank you! I'm already on cold meds. Mixing super-glue with that would be crazy-making! eek

Bwahaha. I meant sticking you guys and everyone in here so you wouldn't leave. rofl No no, me don't sniff on glue, yes that's stupid. 3nodding

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
anadentone
WIll Edy return to the manga or a shop?
and will Lex have his own shop?
also will their be any mangas about the olympic with the npcs?
and will the royalty manga be finished this week?

and how old is Nicu? emotion_kirakira

Quote:
also will their be any mangas about the olympic with the npcs?

No.

Quote:
and will the royalty manga be finished this week?

Should be.

Devoted Genius

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
wuldl iek to request admins attension o.o
i have two question my acocuntsis old doesplay zomg i plan thisasa main but i also need admin to check something about this account please

Distinct Shapeshifter

3,750 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Can there be any good items like The Looney Hatter or Crimson Marionette that are at a low cost? Ive been sad about the cost lately. :L

Dapper Flip-Flopper

codemonkey37179

I have been going to bed to the Archers for the last 7 years. bbc.co.uk/radio4

Very worrying business with David and Ruth being threatened and their barn burning down.

Also get Just-a-minute and ISIHAC

:O This is very surprising!
I don't know many people that follow Archers or ISIHAC

Anywho I best be off to sleep! 2:30am and work along with the olympics is a very strange morning haha thank you soo much for your time and it was fun chatting smile

By any chance do you know if it would be possible to get some rejected olympics themed underwear to help with the aerodynamics when playing frog jump and maybe gives abit more freedom when lifting that heavy statue in "thinglift"?

Angelic Nitemare

Hurpes

You need to get that guy in your siggy a sammich. sweatdrop

Dapper Dabbler

Shaizic
biglanky14
Yes. It's a big project and probably won't be finished anytime soon. But we are looking to start working on it very soon.

That fills me with so much glee~ Now I have something to look forward to in the next 9 years of my Gaia life :3

LOL - try 10 smile

Sparkling Man-Lover

Narumi Misuhara

Your avatar makes me jealous. It's always so danged pretty!

Ruthless Sex Symbol

ManateeMan
Rain Heartbeat

3. How come it's so impossible to get 20 points on Frog Leap? I know it's just luck.

Any ways, I love you guys~ emotion_bigheart You make grey, boring, rainy days fun!

Thank you~! emotion_yatta

Try again, they recently put out a fix to make frog jump more forgiving, it's less luck and far easier.

I know I'm no mod but check out the guides, I'm sure they've updated by now as well to help you.

gaia_angelleft Thank You~! gaia_angelright

Sparkling Man-Lover

biglanky14
Shaizic
biglanky14
Yes. It's a big project and probably won't be finished anytime soon. But we are looking to start working on it very soon.

That fills me with so much glee~ Now I have something to look forward to in the next 9 years of my Gaia life :3

LOL - try 10 smile

I try not to think that far ahead xD

Distinct Shapeshifter

3,750 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Ridley Starsmore
Hurpes

You need to get that guy in your siggy a sammich. sweatdrop

I give him more than sammiches my good friend. emotion_dowant

Dapper Man-Lover

Someone asked me this in another thread and I didn't know, so I'll ask here: What does the 'SD' in 'SDPlus' actually stand for? Is it like SD Gundam (i.e. does it stand for Super-Deformed/chibi)?

In any case, I hope you're all having a good night and it's nice to see you all again. whee

Dapper Dabbler

R I K U the ninja
R I K U the ninja
R I K U the ninja
oh wow fianly got to be apart of one of these ok got 3 quiestions.

1.Are you guys planing to do some sort of memorial thing for the BATMAN SHOOTING that had happened during the premier in Colorado that ended up with 12 dead?

2. Couple years ago one of the devs said you guys where looking into the sinister scarf recipe or something not being granted and that it was slowly being looked into but i still have not got it. So is that still being looked into?

3. Do you guys like my AVI. LOL

bumping myself i think it got lost

once more

Hi Riku,

That was a horribly tragic, senseless event. But we don't have a tribute planned for it.

Unfortunately I'm not sure what you're referring to, so I can't really help you much there.

Absolutely smile

Undead Survivor

16,440 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • 20 Wins 100
codemonkey37179
Sabishisa
codemonkey37179
Sabishisa
codemonkey37179

If you are still getting the larger size, I am not sure why. Also there should be a timer on the score box where no one can block it.

You overlooked an important part. If I want to see the little circle so I can sit and stand I cannot see that box (believe me I've seen it and that douche kept pointing it out even once I said that I wouldn't be able to stand if I could see that one-and he was on my team). That's how big it loads.

Do you know your screen resolution?

Nope, but this is the only website I have any problem with for some reason.

And with certain pages on here too beyond just the game, but that doesn't bother me.

I'm going to suggest trying to change your resolution to at least 1024x768

If I don't know how to look up my resolution, I wouldn't know where to change it.

But I found it and it's 1366x768

Vicious Lovergirl

15,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
siskataya
VampyPrincessLuna
ok im just gonna lay out these questions and see wat happens
4.about hackings in general: i've had now 5+ friends hacked and it's frustrating to watch them lose their hard earned gold/items get snatched away in a speck of the time it took for them to get the item(s) and gold in the first place, i'd like to know exactly wat gaia admins are doing about hackings becuz frankly i have not seen my hacked friends receive much or no help from admin in recovering the lost item(s)/gold
thank you for ur time and hope for a response that will state solutions or a way to ease any of the above frustrations

Thanks for the post!

We're sorry to hear that you have had a few friends who have experienced hackings. They can file hacking reports to have the issues investigated and have the accounts recovered. And just so you know, we do try to restore all items, gold, and Gaia cash to hacked accounts and to return the account to the owner as it was before the hacking.

I'm curious - do you happen to know how your 5 friends got hacked?

Sisky

my friends as far as i know and wat they've told me hav filed hacking reports (all) 1 was hacked by a false item grant that somehow send the link to the fake grant via chat from ppl on their friends list the strange thing was that the link always seemed to happen when the actual user was offline ex) me=offline person y=friend, me sad fake link) y=*clicks* oo free item gonk ack just been hacked the fake link was happening for a while and other friends received the exact same link including myself thankfully not everyone that received it was hacked, others have been hacked by the hacker sending a pm with a very official looking pm from a "gaia moderator" in reality the hacker, the rest did not disclose details or i've forgotten the details those hackings were minor gold swiping, 1 or just a few items swiped, and a few usernames were messed with that is all i know hope it helps make gaia's hacker hunters better equipped to take on hackers

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff