Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Creature

How long does it take now days on gaia for an artist to fix a layering glitch? I had an avi 2 years ago that layered perfectly fine(along with dated arena entry proof) and now there's a glitch in the head area putting the inari's ears ontop of the zodiacal pisces hairpiece add on. I reported it on friday, and I'm just wondering how long it takes now days to fix.

Really hoping for an answer on this. I'd also like to add that a friend told me at a convention where people were annoyed with the new layering issues, you had told them it would only take 24 hours to be fixed. So yeah I'm just curious how long it will take. Let me know if I'm posting too much, I just don't know if this will ever get answered, lately my questions are never answered in ATA anymore

Unbeatable Lover

Zero Omega
BellaMuerte1
Zero Omega
BellaMuerte1
Zero Omega
BellaMuerte1
Sort of a repeat question for me..but I'm still having this issue on and off as of late.
I've been having problems with my password going through. I know I entered it right. I used to use symbols for example !*%& with lower case,upper case and numbers together. But within the past couple months or so, I've had to reset my password because it doesn't want to accept it. I know I wasn't hacked or anything. But I don't know if it's because I have a long password, or if gaia is just glitching up? or what.

Have you tried filing a ticket about this issue?

I haven't because I asked about this in an ask the admin, I beleive in April when It happaned on my birthday. And I didn't get much of an answer for it other than it might just be gaia glitching up. And anytime it happaned since I haven't been able to catch an ask the admin to ask again.
I figure when it happens again I'll probably file a ticket about it then. Less I should now?

Ah I see what happened, sorry, I thought this would be an on-going thing that's preventing you from log in even now. I might try to stay away from the special characters, those might be causing issues.

It is, just not constant like every week issue or something. But I've taken the special characters out and I had it happen once after that with no special characters since then it's been ok for now.
But the length of my password shouldn't be an issue should it?

Length of the password shouldn't be a problem so long as you are remembering it.

That's what I figured. And I am. Thanks for getting back to me about my issue! heart Hopefully it stops giving me issues *knock on wood*

Benevolent Feeder

Do yo think gold rewards for the old games will ever be bumped up?

Cheery Scrooge

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
King Awesomolocity
classified_omnomkiki
~King Awesome

classified_omnomcoco
~King Awesome

Romantic Genius

Uncle Kenny
Princess-Orphelia
Uncle Kenny
Princess-Orphelia
So hows the Christmas forum plans coming along. Should I be reminding/asking...

Otherwise Frosty is gonna melt. rofl

Christmas? I'm still planning Halloween burning_eyes

But we all know that you're like this expert at multi tasking, so you can just whip things up in a jiffy.. biggrin

I've had the storyline planned up until this point. I need to sit down and figure out how I want to wrap everything up though.

All you gotta do is add some color to the background, whip up some items for the event. Dress up the shop keepers and bang it's done. See.. whee

Spoopy Specter

Niccolo Ammaniti

PLEASE READ AND RESPOND

Hi, when I saw the club verge thing pop up, I was a little more than peeved.

There are several more things on gaia that needed to be worked on (things that are brought up every ATA), such as the inventory editor, guild updates, and zOMG. Instead of seeing one of those updating, which have been in the queue for updates since the dawn of civilization, we instead see what can only be percieved as a money grab attempt. I will applaud you on the ideology behind it. Target a specific group of gaians who are known to spend gold and creating a guild just for them, making them feel special and whatnot. And then giving them their own store with ridiculous prices. As much as you say this wasn't the reason behind it, I would have to disagree. "They have benefits over other gaians and birthday items and whatnot". And you still have a targeted group with access to a never-ending black friday sale.

Instead of recognizing those who have been on gaia since it's inception, or just older gaians in general.... you give these people recognition for often having deep pockets.

You no longer focus on the people anymore. It is all about maximizing Gaiaonline's profit gain. While we community has been asking you for specific work or specific parts of gaia, you blow them off and give them more ways to spend money. Since when have we had a rapid EI every two weeks?? You completely have most of us worried that Gaia is tanking fiscally and this is a last stitch effort to get back where you are supposed to be money-wise to run the company.

The reason why zOMG was profitable was that it was rarely updated. Playing the same limited game over and over with a small community will obviously get boring and you would lose player base just due to that alone. It is almost as if you half-do a project, and just ignore it thinking that "well my baby is out in the world, and no matter what, it will bring us money".

Basically, this Club Verge thing annoyed me since:
1) Gaians who play on here, chat with everyone, are helpful to the rest of the users, and who were dedicated also deserve the same recognition.
2) We have been asking for updates for zOMG, the Inventory Editor, the Guilds, and several other parts of gaia and it's always been pushed on the back burner.
3) Recently you released the Angelic Halo making claims that not only did it release more to the public, but that the halo was just an elitist symbol. And yet, you just made an "elitist" club.

My two requests are that you update those parts of gaia that NEED to be updated....and if Gaia is tanking....please give us some warning. Not weeks, but months. Fiscal projections ftw.

If you have any questions or clarifications, I am sure the rest of the ATA would like to know, or you can feel free to PM me anytime.

-Niccolo

Winged Immortal

NothingGold
Do yo think gold rewards for the old games will ever be bumped up?
Sadly, no

stonrr's Honey Bun

Naughty Shapeshifter

21,490 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Few things:
- What changes are coming to the Arenas that can prevent mass voting and advertising (i.e. IP restrictions to stop mule useage and specific thread advertisement) and if possible a placing round or something similar to weed out entries that are in the wrong category
- Can we get some broader insight into the Non-GC special benefits and anything else related to Club Verge (obvious is obvious lol)
- Some way to block/hide threads that are just people complaining about the same thing? (Similar to the Tumblr Saviour add-on for browsers)

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
You should put that new EI in Club Verge for 998 GC. hehehehe

hi gaia
bye gaia

Misleading Architect

35,475 Points
  • Their Undying Love 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Gendocide
Purplesnoopy
Gendocide
Purplesnoopy
Gendocide
Oh trust me, I'm pretty sure they're used to me making noise at these things
Then keep doing it. Another thing I do if I have a particular concern is PM one of the admins directly. BE assertive.
Oh I've done that for account things
But an admin isn't going to change the notions of the company as a whole
no but they do take suggestions.
Suggestions aren't the same as actions
they can ;lead to actions. OR at least plot advncemtns. think of la the times ideas have been thrown in .

Enduring Gaian

12,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Niccolo Ammaniti
Niccolo Ammaniti

PLEASE READ AND RESPOND

There are several more things on gaia that needed to be worked on (things that are brought up every ATA), such as the inventory editor, guild updates, and zOMG. Instead of seeing one of those updating, which have been in the queue for updates since the dawn of civilization, we instead see what can only be percieved as a money grab attempt. I will applaud you on the ideology behind it. Target a specific group of gaians who are known to spend gold and creating a guild just for them, making them feel special and whatnot. And then giving them their own store with ridiculous prices. As much as you say this wasn't the reason behind it, I would have to disagree. "They have benefits over other gaians and birthday items and whatnot". And you still have a targeted group with access to a never-ending black friday sale.

Instead of recognizing those who have been on gaia since it's inception, or just older gaians in general.... you give these people recognition for often having deep pockets.

You no longer focus on the people anymore. It is all about maximizing Gaiaonline's profit gain. While we community has been asking you for specific work or specific parts of gaia, you blow them off and give them more ways to spend money. Since when have we had a rapid EI every two weeks?? You completely have most of us worried that Gaia is tanking fiscally and this is a last stitch effort to get back where you are supposed to be money-wise to run the company.

The reason why zOMG was profitable was that it was rarely updated. Playing the same limited game over and over with a small community will obviously get boring and you would lose player base just due to that alone. It is almost as if you half-do a project, and just ignore it thinking that "well my baby is out in the world, and no matter what, it will bring us money".

1) Gaians who play on here, chat with everyone, are helpful to the rest of the users, and who were dedicated also deserve the same recognition.
2) We have been asking for updates for zOMG, the Inventory Editor, the Guilds, and several other parts of gaia and it's always been pushed on the back burner.
3) Recently you released the Angelic Halo making claims that not only did it release more to the public, but that the halo was just an elitist symbol. And yet, you just made an "elitist" club.

My two requests are that you update those parts of gaia that NEED to be updated....and if Gaia is tanking....please give us some warning. Not weeks, but months. Fiscal projections ftw.

If you have any questions or clarifications, I am sure the rest of the ATA would like to know, or you can feel free to PM me anytime.

-Niccolo

Diligent Defender

39,725 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Who watches the watchers? 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
jonjon21428
Bye guys

You know we can just quote it and see, right?

Demonic Defender

16,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
Niccolo Ammaniti
starzXnight

Niccolo Ammaniti

PLEASE READ AND RESPOND

-Niccolo

Yeesh,have you still not got a response?

cxnceited's Senpai

Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
jonjon21428
Bye guys

scullylam

hope you're having fun
o3o

Omnipresent Spirit

Niccolo Ammaniti
Trying again
PLEASE READ AND RESPOND

-Niccolo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces