Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Lunatic

lanzer
xcrimsonlegendx
User ImageCan we please have the Zurg Flarn skin?

If the right event comes about, perhaps. Probably not just the item itself.

Skin palooza ninja
Many of us have been wondering why rare bugs never show up in towns anymore. Is the current generation rate accidentally set to zero or something? sweatdrop
Improve housing but you didn't improve the towns engine. Why?

Scurvy Pirate

Adiuvo
When do you guys think you are going to put into motion some of the A/M/C forum revisions discussed in this announcement?

It's still on my list of things to do. I've got some higher priority things to tackle first but when I get the time, I'll take a look at getting some changes rolled out.

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
biglanky14
The Undead Suitor
biglanky14

Hi Biglanky

I am formally asking you a SUPER IMPORTANT QUESTION

in a formal format

Get ready for this question

its a doozy

ready?

y do u have a cat hed?

Catz r in my body and clawing out

now i cant get the awful image from Slither out of my head. but with cats. thanks

Greedy Capitalist

7,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
Sinyuki
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. omg I knew I rememebered you please check it out
Oh wow, that is back in 2008 I think.

Angelic Nitemare

Krissim Klaw
So where is my adorable pixelated praying mantis pet item complete with I AM pose? emotion_awesome
In the same place as my albino Dander ears.

Item limbo/hell. emo

Seasonal Saint

31,200 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100
Uncle Kenny
Black Death Goddess
I will post this repeatedly, cause I'd really like to see this happen.

I have a suggestion for the Cash Shop, I would like for we who buy there to be able to basically purchase all we want at one time.

You know when you buy something from a place online and it puts it in a cart and asks, "Purchase now?" or "Continue Shopping?" and that way you can click on all the items you want to buy and do it on one transaction.

While a shopping cart setup for the shops would be awesome, we don't currently have any plans to implement such a feature on Gaia. Doing so would require a lot of work and we just don't have the resources to put toward something like that right now.
Dang.

Greedy Fatcat

Ryder Destry
My question wasn't answered last time

Will the avatar arena ever up it's gold prize? the amount received now-a-days is so insignificant to users. It'd be nice if there was a little compensation for these upcoming years!

lanzer is creating a premium space in arenas. It will cost more to enter and the reward will also be larger. Since you mentioned though we'll also probably up the normal AA as well. Thanks for the suggestion :].

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Aush0k
Here's a suggestion, give me my account back.

Have you tried filling a Hack Report if you were hacked? If not, file one at: http://www.gaiaonline.com/hack

Was your account banned? File an appeal at: http://www.gaiaonline.com/help
Ridley Starsmore
Aush0k

Hello, vague and annoyed person!

More info might be a help.

Also, filing a ticket tends to be more effective than making demands. take it from someone who has had a banned account.

I've been waiting for a long time on a Ticket, and that hasn't worked. So maybe demands will work.

Codebreaking Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Crawford J Pegasus
Dear Admins,

How much can you bench press?

Sincerely, I'm random. biggrin
I used to be able to bench my body-weight (180 lbs) and squat ~425 lbs in high school -- which came in handy for track and (American) football.

Bench pressing creates pretty muscles, but focusing too much on any one exercise makes a person's muscles lop-sided. It's much better to make your opposing muscles (like biceps and triceps, quads and hamstrings, abs and glutes/back groups) equally strong.

Aekea Genius

First, I'd like to thank you all for the "Radio Havok", I requested "Non-Raver Cyberpunk Post-Apoc" clothing a week or two before it came out, on Sleeb. I may not have been the inspiration, but boy was I happy to see it!

Second, could there be more 'normal' backgrounds? There have been a lot more lately, but maybe cityscapes, bedrooms, college campuses, kitchen scenery.

Generally more modern(post-modern) scenes.

Also make reirei draw more TTRPG items! /drool

Dapper Dabbler

XxSakuraSatoruxX
Dear administrator,

I know this is kindaa rude to ask but why all the good stuff in the market place too high to buy!! i hav to save up to 2 months to get one item of my dream avi even if it costs as low as 500,000

Hi there,

Marketplace prices are set by users, not by us - it's basically the supply and demand of the site. I know it can be frustrating when stuff is expensive, but that's the way to keep it fair for everyone (as opposed to us manipulating prices).
Zero Omega
Aush0k

Have you tried filling a Hack Report if you were hacked? If not, file one at: http://www.gaiaonline.com/hack

Was your account banned? File an appeal at: http://www.gaiaonline.com/help

No, I filled a ticket out already. It was banned, not hacked. It's still 'Open' and has not been reviewed yet.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff