Welcome to Gaia! ::

MidnightArticuno
MidnightArticuno
MidnightArticuno
MidnightArticuno
Dear Lanzer/Crazy/Any other developer answering tonight:

How do you feel about having two kinds of Avatar Arena, one for cosplay purposes, and one for 'original character' (color scheme, etc) purposes? I've noted a lot of anger at the rising number of cosplays winning the arena, and have heard people expressing wishes that there were actually two arenas.

No need to keep posting. :3 I'm sure it'll get seen, and if not, you can try again next week. Lanzer and others do go through all the posts at the end and reread everything.

Lupine Labtech

crazy spork i am
LabTechKatrica
crazy spork i am
it's been pink for a while...i'm currently in the process of bleaching and stripping the color (ouch!) for a different look ninja
User Image
Making a difference...

Ho shiz! <3 Pink hair is amazing and eek 0.0;; I think my hair is dying on me XD; I over-dyed it.

By whatever means necessary

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i love pink, and it's definitely one of my favorite hair colors by far :3
User Image
Making a difference...

Bwaahahah we have something in common XD

By whatever means necessary

Invisible Cat

Lanzer
It's the color red, cause that's the color which cats can't see. :O

Yeah, but not as much as I like many other stories...

MrsrachaelSnape
Hello Lanzer!

My two questions are:
1.In the Official Rufus the Cat Fan thread, we have a poll and I wanted to know who was right the question is -What is Rufus's favorite color? So what is it?
2.Do you like Harry Potter?

Thanks for answering! Red like me sweet!!

4laugh
kirbyUFO
Judyfay Sins
kirbyUFO
happy monday!

Ohh another one. Hello there! So what do you do at Gaia?

mostly art stuff =) and some flash programming here and there. some art, effects animation for monsters and environments, and art-related technical solutions for battle. i also work on cars, some fancy towns emotes, did the ddr game for prom..lots of misc stuff. keeps me interested and motivated when i can work on a variety of things. i also work closely with crazysporkiam on almost everything, so we get stuff done faster biggrin
the DDR game was alot of fun! i loved playing it.

Is there going to be a game added like it in the future? biggrin
Heres one for anyone who can answer. What happened to the alternate pose for the "In Da Hood" sweaters? There used to be a hood up pose without the hood cinched tight. Will we ever get it back?

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
generic superhero name

I think I got a pm with the link already. But it's ok, we made up our own battle system to tie us over until the MMO is released.
User Image Fearless Leader Of...

You problly did, Whats yours like?

Our Clan has its own web site now ^^ heehee
The League of Gaian AssassinsUser Image

Merry Bunny

16,600 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
gonk It started without me! gonk
Anyways, good evening Lanzer, Spork, Kirby, and anyone I can't see right now. ninja

Okay I have a question about the MC promo art.
Who did this month's? I thought it was lovely.
Would it be possible for you guys to sell prints of the MC promo art in Gaia stores or something like that?
I would love to have this month's art for my wall. Thank you for your time!^^
The PM system was not built right, so it faced some serious issues with holding a large amount of PM's. The plan is to re-write it in the future to allow much, much more messages in the inbox.

TakingOverMe...
Hallo thar Lanzer! THANKS FOR THE SOLID SNAKE BOXES! <33

*Shuffleshuffleshuffleshuffle*

I read in the GCD yesterday (I think) that the increase in inbox size is only going to be temporary, because a developer said that they were trying to fix something on Gaia, or at least something along those lines. Wtfs, why? The massive inbox is a *big* help!

Oh, and I was dared to do this D:

*Pistol whips and yells ‘WEAPONS SHOP, b***h’*

User Image
Lanzer

MrsrachaelSnape
Hello Lanzer!

My two questions are:
1.In the Official Rufus the Cat Fan thread, we have a poll and I wanted to know who was right the question is -What is Rufus's favorite color? So what is it?
Which reminds me. I just saw Akira yesterday. Why did the hottest cutest girl have to die?! gonk cry

6,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
whats up with the green glitch???
Lanzer

MrsrachaelSnape
Hello Lanzer!

My two questions are:

oooh mysteriouse is ruffs more gifted in the eyes or does he have a fasination with things He can't see?

I feel all philosophical...like just because you cant see it doesnt mean it doesnt exist.

Popular Abductee

OH OH! ANOTHER QUESTION!

I dont get alot of help in the convention forums... so,

1) Will Lanzer or Spork attend the Fan Expo in Canada this August?
2) How Do i become a VIP member at the conventions? (I want more gold cards. domokun )
3)Do you sell items from the gaia store at the conventions?

Aekea Businesswoman

10,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Healer 50
crazy spork i am
Puke Queen
To spork: Congrats on the engagement! I just got back from my cousin's wedding the other day and I get to go to Peru to see my other cousin get married, then come back to see them get married again.

My favorite thing said was by my cousin and I felt I should say it to you too: "I don't want to wish you love. Yes, love is patient is kind, but it is also selfish and can be short tempered. Marriage isn't just about love; life isn't a fairytale. But what I do wish you is honesty and truth. That is what marriages thrive on."

that sounds so sweet and definitely true. since kirby and i have been together for six years we've had to deal with a lot of ups and downs...and i can honestly say i love what you cousin said, and i can relate!

Oh wow; 6 years? That's a rarity to hear these days, extra props to you and kirby. It's good to hear you two aren't rushing into it, since that seems to be a lot of couples' issues these days.

Best wishes to you two! Any particular theme for the wedding, or are you planning on going traditional?
Nolone
kirbyUFO
Judyfay Sins
kirbyUFO
happy monday!

Ohh another one. Hello there! So what do you do at Gaia?

mostly art stuff =) and some flash programming here and there. some art, effects animation for monsters and environments, and art-related technical solutions for battle. i also work on cars, some fancy towns emotes, did the ddr game for prom..lots of misc stuff. keeps me interested and motivated when i can work on a variety of things. i also work closely with crazysporkiam on almost everything, so we get stuff done faster biggrin
the DDR game was alot of fun! i loved playing it.

Is there going to be a game added like it in the future? biggrin

there's been talk of a standalone game but nothing really certain. it would be a lot of fun to do though!
Felix Virgo
If my question on "unisexing has apparently been put on the back burner" won't be answered, then an alternate - how often do the admins or artists go into the Petitions forum in regards to EI/MC/new store items? i'll admit i have a good idea or two that have been lauded by a certain developer, but i'd rather be modest. xD

i mean, i have seen VERY good ideas get lots of signatures, but it seems taboo that developers or artists (or god forbid ADMINISTRATORS) can sign a petition or two, just to show their personal support.

held up from quoting by CAPTCHA XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces