Welcome to Gaia! ::

Judyfay Sins
Platonix
gonk gonk gonk

I was watching Forum Pulse like a hawk!! Cursed thing let me down!

Hey thanks for making your thread with all the ATA answers! Your efforts are appreciated!

I keep checking Lanzers recent posts...but all I got so far was 1st post in the opinion primate poll
Cube B
I still say Sporkii's hair should be in the next Salon Update. And Christian Siriano's Hair. And Moira's... Cindy's... Rina's...

I can go on. XD

Oh! By the way, I heard a new town is coming out at some unspecified point. And hints on a basic theme? Jungle? Space? Subterranean? Asian?
I wanna see Rina in a cuter outfit >.>;; Something more casual, or spunky. A skirt with a purple top. Rings around her wrist. Yeah biggrin

Totally irrelevant but I can't draw and the idea won't go out of my head... ;_;

Heroic Warrior

Hi Lanzer!!
Gaia Staff,
As one of the "older Gaians"/"semi older Gaians", you promised this and that for the Arenas and did accomplish them...but one glitch remains. There is an onslaught of images (copyrighted by company or by artist) in the Art Arena that are being slipped through your supposed filter and do not meet the official Arena rules. Gaians who think tracings and copyrighted images with "blingee'd" sparkles are of their hard labor (when that isn't the case).; In other words: when are you going to get some mods that actually aren't biased and actually know what pictures are allowed and what aren't. I have spoken with Snaptastic personally about this and this seems to be a growing issue.

You shouldn't appoint mods who don't know what they are doing. Harsh enough but it's true.
crazy spork i am
LabTechKatrica
crazy spork i am
Belle612
Hello people working at Gaia! What do you like to do for fun besides answering my questions and working for Gaia?

dyeing my hair all sorts of crazy colors~!
User Image
Making a difference...

Oh oh oh dye it pink and I'll stalk you? XD

By whatever means necessary

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

it's been pink for a while...i'm currently in the process of bleaching and stripping the color (ouch!) for a different look ninja

We should be able to dye our avi's hair different colors. (Don't say you will stalk her, that will scare spork away!)
Judyfay Sins
kirbyUFO
happy monday!

Ohh another one. Hello there! So what do you do at Gaia?

mostly art stuff =) and some flash programming here and there. some art, effects animation for monsters and environments, and art-related technical solutions for battle. i also work on cars, some fancy towns emotes, did the ddr game for prom..lots of misc stuff. keeps me interested and motivated when i can work on a variety of things. i also work closely with crazysporkiam on almost everything, so we get stuff done faster biggrin
LabTechKatrica
crazy spork i am
it's been pink for a while...i'm currently in the process of bleaching and stripping the color (ouch!) for a different look ninja
User Image
Making a difference...

Ho shiz! <3 Pink hair is amazing and eek 0.0;; I think my hair is dying on me XD; I over-dyed it.

By whatever means necessary

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i love pink, and it's definitely one of my favorite hair colors by far :3

10,725 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
MidnightArticuno
MidnightArticuno
MidnightArticuno
Dear Lanzer/Crazy/Any other developer answering tonight:

How do you feel about having two kinds of Avatar Arena, one for cosplay purposes, and one for 'original character' (color scheme, etc) purposes? I've noted a lot of anger at the rising number of cosplays winning the arena, and have heard people expressing wishes that there were actually two arenas.
Are you guys doing internship program again for people living in San Jose/Bay Area? j u j If so when?

Aaand, do you shop at Great Mall often? * U *
Pritchard
Cube B
I still say Sporkii's hair should be in the next Salon Update. And Christian Siriano's Hair. And Moira's... Cindy's... Rina's...

I can go on. XD

Oh! By the way, I heard a new town is coming out at some unspecified point. And hints on a basic theme? Jungle? Space? Subterranean? Asian?
I wanna see Rina in a cuter outfit >.>;; Something more casual, or spunky. A skirt with a purple top. Rings around her wrist. Yeah biggrin

Totally irrelevant but I can't draw and the idea won't go out of my head... ;_;

how about jeans and a T-shirt or a Japaneses PE uniform?
It's the color red, cause that's the color which cats can't see. :O

Yeah, but not as much as I like many other stories...

MrsrachaelSnape
Hello Lanzer!

My two questions are:
1.In the Official Rufus the Cat Fan thread, we have a poll and I wanted to know who was right the question is -What is Rufus's favorite color? So what is it?
2.Do you like Harry Potter?

Invisible Cat

kirbyUFO
Judyfay Sins
kirbyUFO
happy monday!

Ohh another one. Hello there! So what do you do at Gaia?

mostly art stuff =) and some flash programming here and there. some art, effects animation for monsters and environments, and art-related technical solutions for battle. i also work on cars, some fancy towns emotes, did the ddr game for prom..lots of misc stuff. keeps me interested and motivated when i can work on a variety of things. i also work closely with crazysporkiam on almost everything, so we get stuff done faster biggrin

who did this month mcs?

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

Holy s**t, I forgot how fast these threads move O__O;;

User Image
crazy spork i am
secretimage
kirbyUFO
happy monday!

Happy Monday to you, too!
Psst. I don't like licorice! domokun

me too ninja

What a relief! I'm glad I'm not a follower of licorice-lovers. ;D
Lyca_Watyre
Hi Lanzer and Team! You probably won't get to me this week so I'm just going to thank you guys for the hard work and just read. ^^

Got one for any staff who's not busy though. How did you get involved with Gaia and why?

i signed up as a regular member a while back, and somewhere down the line someone from gaia spotted my work through here and i got hired :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff