• Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Platonix
Cube B
Tellese
[peaches!]
kaykeyser
thanks for the answerers, now Do you butter your bread butter side up or butter side down?

How the hell would you butter bread upside down.

I'm puzzled as well

It's from a Dr. Seuss Book about the futility of war.

...Dr. Seuss...wrote a book...about the futility of war?

That's pretty close to "Cookie Monster singing 'Cookies Are A Sometimes Only Food'" in the gonk meter.
I know that book! Well, I never read it. But I saw it as a cartoon once while I was getting my hair cut xD

6,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
SacredDemon17
Lanzer
Games (MGS4!), movies (The Happening was disappointing), and building Gundam models.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Belle612
Hello people working at Gaia! What do you like to do for fun besides answering my questions and working for Gaia?
User Image Fearless Leader Of...

You should know they stopped making good scary movies a Looooooong time ago, The Happening was interesting at least lol
The League of Gaian AssassinsUser Image

PLANTS. That is all.
Cube B
Chaos Rainbow
Belle612
Oh! I thought of a good question! Because the Enchanted Book has done so well, are there going to be other fairy tale type items?

Look up "wonderland" its a MC...

Big Bad Wolf items please? XD

Red riding hood would be a good one yus >O>

Aekea Businesswoman

10,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Healer 50
Sporkadorka
Puke Queen
Sporkadorka
Puke Queen
Looks like my questions won't be answered. -sniffs- But that's alright I suppose! While I won't get Aekea-related questions answered for my paper, I have plenty of other important questions addressed here. ^_^

-starts to work on article-
D'aww, me too.

'course my questions had pretty much nothing to do with Gaia xD

Those are the best kind of questions!

Like....favorite cereal! Or if they prefer to drink out of glass or plastic? McDonalds or Burger King, or neither? Sushi or sashimi? xD
I think you've gotta mix in at least one Gaia question to avoid wasting time tho xD

-bites lower lip-

Hmm...

Will we ever get a Rock Lobster item? Or...like...swing-dance awesome 50s glasses?

Cause I want them too. >>;

Dapper Dabbler

11,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Puke Queen
Sporkadorka
Puke Queen
Sporkadorka
Puke Queen
Looks like my questions won't be answered. -sniffs- But that's alright I suppose! While I won't get Aekea-related questions answered for my paper, I have plenty of other important questions addressed here. ^_^

-starts to work on article-
D'aww, me too.

'course my questions had pretty much nothing to do with Gaia xD

Those are the best kind of questions!

Like....favorite cereal! Or if they prefer to drink out of glass or plastic? McDonalds or Burger King, or neither? Sushi or sashimi? xD
I think you've gotta mix in at least one Gaia question to avoid wasting time tho xD

-bites lower lip-

Hmm...

Will we ever get a Rock Lobster item? Or...like...swing-dance awesome 50s glasses?

Cause I want them too. >>;
Rock Lobster is my ringtone xD
We should all go get some matching towels. Luckily we've got plenty of those <3
SacredDemon17
Lanzer
Games (MGS4!), movies (The Happening was disappointing), and building Gundam models.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Belle612
Hello people working at Gaia! What do you like to do for fun besides answering my questions and working for Gaia?
User Image Fearless Leader Of...

You should know they stopped making good scary movies a Looooooong time ago, The Happening was interesting at least lol
The League of Gaian AssassinsUser Image

I don't remember what "The Happening" is about. I want to see that new scary movie coming out with Liv Tyler. I like Japanese horror movies like "The Ring" and "Grudge."
I should ask now, will there be an Incubus version of the Nympht pose for Alruna's Rose?
Yeah fishing was down mainly to deal with botting issues.

The upgrade is a really small change, so fishing should be back up in a week or two.

Can't tell how quickly we can get around to handing out the trophies yet.

Need to ask Juno about the next housing update. Will keep everyone informed once we have a date.

Have a great week everyone!

rubyaileen
darn I'm late..but will ask my questions anyhow

was fishing taken down to get rid of the botters as logan hinted at, or is it going to be different than we have come to know it?

How are the upgrades coming..please please don't leave it down as long as word bump was

Any word on when past trophies will be passed out or will they ever be given out?

Any word on a housing update?

Conventioneer

5,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Nolone
ZakuMent
Nolone
Belle612
Lanzer, will you marry me? wink
lol xd

does any one know a good admin? that two that i have been trying to talk to this last week haven't gotten back to me neutral

Depends on what area your question lands in. Many admins, devs and artists are quite surprising in how fast they reply. wink Just depends on if your question lands in their area.
Two of my mule accounts where banned for botting on March 10th in that fox hole of a mix up. i didn't bott and i'd really like my accounts back to clear my good name.

know one that can help?

Oh how I wish I had one of those cards DJ was handing out about what url to go to relating to banned accounts. >_>

I don't think there's any specific admin you can contact about that besides submitting a form. I'd like to say i'd get back to you on that and search for the site but i'm sure someone in the Q and A and supply you the url.
u know how theres that belly you buy from the shops, yknow the extra pudge?
i think it shouldve been equipable with other tops...and should come in a dark tone also whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff