Welcome to Gaia! ::

Playful Guildswoman

lanzer
Brutal Deathcore
i was picking my laptop off my bed and there was a bobby pin stuck to it and like, my comp. attracts metal but only in this one spot and it's never done this before and it doesn't have magnets to keep it shut or whatever, and it's never been magnetic. and paper clips and s**t stick to it to it too but only in this one spot. but my screen it self does nothing unusual.

what does this meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaannnn?

Maybe your laptop doubles as fridge magnet, that must be it!

*Chuckles and slaps Lanzer with a wet pickle, then blushes purple and sinks behind a counter.*

Amorous Millionaire

Where is the Easter Bunny's holiday spirit?...

and will there be a zOMG Easter event this year?

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
II purrfectly yours II
Zero Omega
smartalaku2
purrfectly yours
QUESTION TO ANY OF THE ADMINISTRATORS--
every week i ask and im bypassed.
Is it possible to come up with some sort of solution for fish that are in barrett tank to be DELETED at the push of a button, rather than to have us live out its miserable life in the tank we dont want to junk up with these less quality fish? I know alot of us have to put these barrett fish in to RID them out of barrett, but a delete option WOULD be a great idea.

I certainly hope u will answer this request! I have fish there from 4 years ago.....

Send in a ticket to http://www.gaiaonline.com/help and describe the issue, our staff should be able to help you from there.

zero, let me ask u this... everyone in gaia aquarium that has barret fish they do NOT want to use in thier tanks .. should flood the gaia help and send ticket? Seriously?? I thought u ppl were here to help.

There's only so much we can do in the middle of ATA, to be honest, not having used the Aquarium feature too much after it's initial release, I can't really give you any sort of good advice because my memory of the feature and the specifics of it are fuzzy. However, I know that our staff at the Help Center can remove fish from your inventory and replace them with their appropriate drops if the fish are supposed to be dead.

Devoted Tycoon

8,200 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Im proud of myself, my Pegacorn is still alive and well~ (Thanks Google!)

Mr Snarky's Senpai

Shirtless Elder

13,940 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Survivor 150
Are there any plans for a roleplay search subforum? The profiles and OOC threads drown out the searches, so it may help clean things up a bit more and make a lot of people happier if it was less cluttered and the searches could be found in one place.

Eloquent Cutie-Pie

17,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
lanzer
2sarahgate
having a sig size of 250000 bytes would be nice. that way we can have .pngs domokun stargate

For Gaians with broadband seeing sigs with 250k would not be a problem. Though if a few users with sigs that size then each page can potentially be around 2 to 4 megabytes to load, then for mobile or narrow band users it would be pretty tough. Hopefully we can have better control in the future.

the header actually causes more lag. before i got my laptop, we still had dial-up. when gaia changed to this current header, loading it every page not only caused the old computer to run out of RAM, but load each page really slowly. compared to that, sigs are nothing.
but still, there need to be some limits. even 500k is too much, because people will abuse that and try to post like 9 million byte gifs. but 250k will at least allow someone to post a .png with transparency that's bigger than like 30x30 pixels.
domokun stargate

Kurby123321 's Honey Bun

Beloved Bunny

Zero Omega
B a n i r a b u
Hello there.
Just wanted to say I've had a ticket about gaiacash I never got, and it's been a "Work in Progress" for about 2 weeks or so.
I was wondering why since I showed proof of purchase, why I cant just have the gaiacash I paid for?

Send me a PM with the ticket ID and I'll take a look into it.

Thank you. I sent it.

Demonic Defender

16,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
Will Drag0n
is there any thing i can do to bring the fluff back to life crying

I hear dousing it in gasoline and setting it on fire helps when attempting to revive a fluff. emotion_awesome

Original Pumpkin

Corinth Maxwell
cat_stare *looks around for the post he made a few minutes ago which somehow mysteriously vanished* Well, then......someone's sense of humor died today. cat_evil

Dude be happy the gave your post a thought.
They are just completely ignoring mines.

Playful Guildswoman

animefanatic208

YOUR SIGGY! Your captcha is an OMGWTF!!!

Perfect Girl

purrfectly yours
HAPPY APRIL FOOLS.
3RD TIME ASKING IS SUCH A CHARM.

Why is it that any sensible thing asked is overlooked by administrators?
People in gaia aquarium would love the option to delete fish that is in barret fish tank.. so that they do NOT have to use it in thier fish tanks.. you guys are geniuses.. pls help huh?

* thanks to the ppl who tipped me for this post. administrators bypass it.

Mysterious Trickster

Uncle Kenny
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
April Fools item: The pegacorn item is adorable. Any plans on making it an actual item after the event ends?

It'll be more than what it appears currently but you won't find out more for a couple months. Sit tight, we have awesome things planned this Summer.

Very good, then. I'm looking forward to the event.

Scurvy Pirate

animefanatic208

His spirit is being funneled into wanting to destroy everything that's cute.

No, we don't have any plans for upcoming zOMG events.

Aleksei's Waifu

Ruthless Strawberry

25,100 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Love Machine 150
Phae-chan
OMG why did you have to kill the pegacorn fluff?? Couldn't you have just made it hospitalized or something? That's so mean, Gaia! Not cool! T___T

I know! I was like... OMG MY FLUFF IS DEAD! gonk emo

Mega Hoarder

VKiera
Hello everyone! Two questions today for you!

2. It's something I noticed recently, in my inventory when I go to change my avatar. You use to be able to drag and move around the windows the pop up with the item poses, you can no longer do that. Is this a known issue? It's kinda a pain if you want to have more than one items poses open, yet the overlap each other because you can't move them anymore.

mine still works, maybe its a browser problem?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff