37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
LabTech Kestin
pirhan
LabTech Kestin
PrincyBoy
WOW a little off topic but its the first time in like FOREVER Lanzer changed his avi.

Oh wow, I think you're right. eek

If I recall correctly, Lanzer stated he wanted an avatar that remained the same so that it would be easier for Gaians to recognize. Lanzer is a rock in the flowing river of Gaia avatars. 3nodding

Ahh, that makes sense. I still remember his old avatar though...that one was around forever as well. When did it change exactly? Anyone know?
If you're talking about when he changed his hairstyle, I think I put a picture of his avatar with the new hair in AskED when it happened, so you could search for that...

IRL Conventioneer

11,500 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Hi everyone hope you had an amazing weekend!!

I'll be lurking so feel free to drop a question or two my way!

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25
DJ Helsing

This question came up earlier tonight: Will you be at Anime Boston?
DJ Helsing

Come to Vancouver....!
Platonix
LabTech Kestin
pirhan
LabTech Kestin
PrincyBoy
WOW a little off topic but its the first time in like FOREVER Lanzer changed his avi.

If I recall correctly, Lanzer stated he wanted an avatar that remained the same so that it would be easier for Gaians to recognize. Lanzer is a rock in the flowing river of Gaia avatars. 3nodding

Ahh, that makes sense. I still remember his old avatar though...that one was around forever as well. When did it change exactly? Anyone know?
If you're talking about when he changed his hairstyle, I think I put a picture of his avatar with the new hair in AskED when it happened, so you could search for that...

Nah, not [just] his hairstyle. I'm talking about this:
User Image
DJ Helsing

Heya! biggrin I'm still working on affording your doll sweatdrop eeeee thank you Orphelia eek

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Lanzer
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
Good evening, Lanzer.

-Why was swarf pulled from zOMG! to work on Monster Galaxy?
- When will he be put back on the zOMG! project so that he can finally add abilities to the summon pets?
- When will the integration of zOMG! with the rest of the site take place?

It's mainly because there are only so many developers at Gaia HQ, and it's always been a shift where developers work on other projects after a year or two (or more years).

Probably when the work on Moga come to an end, but I can't guarantee when that'll be. As for other projects such as the site integration is still on hold.
I'm starting to despise Monster Galaxy. Instead of working on a facebook game, you should have the staff focusing their attention on Gaia. Then, once you have everything about the site running smoothly or on some type of schedule, feel free to branch out.
Wow. Really really slow tonight. O_o What gives?

IRL Conventioneer

11,500 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Platonix
DJ Helsing

We would all love to attend Anime Boston BUT unfortunately for the last few years Anime Boston falls on the same weekend as Fanime and for all of us at Gaia Fanime is a big show especially since its right here in our neighborhood. Because of this we make it a big deal here at the office and all go together and we host different events throught the course of the event.

So unfortunately we will be unable to attend Anime Boston this year.

But i'm looking into other options to having some form of gaia events in Boston in 2012!

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25
LabTech Kestin
Platonix
LabTech Kestin
pirhan
LabTech Kestin
PrincyBoy

Nah, not [just] his hairstyle. I'm talking about this:
User Image
Yeah, that was probably before my time (I joined the site in late March '07.)
The Yami Bakura
Why did the shop finish evolving so early?
Typical 9.99 EI's finish at phase 11 or 12. So why is it that this one finished so early as phase 8?
Is this a sign that 9.99 EI's are gonna start having fewer phases than even 7.49 EI's?
The Nightmare was a collaboration EI as well, yet it cost just 7.49, and has a lot more poses and phases then the Antique shop has. Why did the shop finish evolving so much earlier then a normal 9.99 EI?

I believe the item's quality was higher, hence the phases were less. There had never been set a standard for EI's in the past and I think that there should be a clear message towards the number of evolutions an item has moving forward.

Romantic Genius

LabTech Kestin

I don't know what it is, but according our times here. *Australia* the AtA does not start until now.
So you guys, are like one hour back or something yes? sweatdrop
PorceIain Doll

- When do you think we will be seeing zOMG! involved more on the site?
- Also are we going to get an update to the trade window soon?

After the release of our new game on Gaia we'll have more news about this.

Yes it should be soon, though no solid dates yet.
DJ Helsing
Platonix
DJ Helsing

We would all love to attend Anime Boston BUT unfortunately for the last few years Anime Boston falls on the same weekend as Fanime and for all of us at Gaia Fanime is a big show especially since its right here in our neighborhood. Because of this we make it a big deal here at the office and all go together and we host different events throught the course of the event.

So unfortunately we will be unable to attend Anime Boston this year.

But i'm looking into other options to having some form of gaia events in Boston in 2012!

*sniffle* I can't go out of state just to stalk...erm, see you guys. cry

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25
Princess-Orphelia
LabTech Kestin

I don't know what it is, but according our times here. *Australia* the AtA does not start until now.
So you guys, are like one hour back or something yes? sweatdrop
Yup, in the USA Daylight Savings Time began yesterday.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff