Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello everyone,

Last week had been quite a week as everyone's tabbed on everything that is happening in Japan. Personally I was extremely distraught with the whole situation because I love the country and its culture so much. Hope that all other countries would do their best in helping with the disaster recovery and Japan can get back to its feet soon. Though nothing can help with those lives who had lost from the disaster, and it's frightening that we still don't have an accurate idea of how many lives were lost at this point.

I've been notified that on one of the ATA I tend to have mentioned that "item's price was decided by the artists which support their time and quality they put into it", and that is certainly in-correct on my part. What I should have said is that artist design and create the items, and the product manager then decide on the price points, based on how good/complicated/detailed the item is. What I meant to say was "item's price was decided by the time and quality the artists put into creating the items". Things would be pretty chaotic otherwise. Just wish to clear that up.

Benevolent Healer

28,925 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Healer 50
How the world map, any more development?
When will undermountain be release?
halloween conclusion manga?
will st. patrick's be a one day event?
will there be more manga to come in april/may?
Happy Pi Day everyone! I'm not sure I've said so before, but it's great that you guys are helping all these relief efforts. 3nodding My avatar agrees. *pointpoint*

-I'm going to Anime Boston this year! biggrin Will Gaia be there?
-So I'm assuming the big, dramatic Gambino re-entrance will be at the end of this manga. Will the page in question be in color? I don't mind greyscale, but certain things should really stand out, you know?
-Still no Qixter doll, huh?
-Why not?
-Where's my potato chips? I had some and then I lost them. crying

...Gah. I edit my AtA posts twice as much after I post them than in the week preceding. gonk

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
USEFUL LINKS

The home of past Ask The Admin topics: Ask the Admin Archives subforum

AskED the Admin: Answer Compilation (built and maintained by yours truly)

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Good evening, Lanzer.

-Why was swarf pulled from zOMG! to work on Monster Galaxy?
- When will he be put back on the zOMG! project so that he can finally add abilities to the summon pets?
- When will the integration of zOMG! with the rest of the site take place?

9,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
Why did the shop finish evolving so early?
Typical 9.99 EI's finish at phase 11 or 12. So why is it that this one finished so early as phase 8?
Is this a sign that 9.99 EI's are gonna start having fewer phases than even 7.49 EI's?
The Nightmare was a collaboration EI as well, yet it cost just 7.49, and has a lot more poses and phases then the Antique shop has. Why did the shop finish evolving so much earlier then a normal 9.99 EI?

- When do you think we will be seeing zOMG! involved more on the site?
- Also are we going to get an update to the trade window soon?

Raider

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Beta Critic 0
Happy Pi day, and hello~

Any news for the sub-forum for sign shops? Is it going to happen? Still being discussed? Scrapped?
Hi Lanzer & Crew <3

Thank you for your earthquake items and that full proceeds going to the Red Cross. I hope all your friends and family there are safe and that you have heard from them. heart heart

I would like to know what's up with the lack of evolution item poses. (And the increase in rapid EI's that have lower pose counts.) If you're cutting back on poses for cost (artist time) I understand; if you're cutting back on poses so that the artist can focus on quality over quantity, I understand - but please let me know. I buy these with GC so I am looking for a particular value ($ + # poses). When I buy EI's, like the Antique Key, I am expecting a certain amount of poses for the price. I base the number of expected poses on previous items. When I do not receive the expected amount of poses (or even close) I feel like I have made a bad choice in the purchase. This leaves me hesitant for future purchases. If you tell me that the Antique Key is an exception, I will continue to make confident purchases. If you tell me that due to costs/time/someone wants a unicorn poses will decrease, I will be able to change my mindset in purchases so I can continue to be a confident customer. If you do not do this, I will not be confident and thus will be hesitant on purchasing.

*Antique Key - 999gc - 50 poses
Nightmare - 749gc - 88 poses
Freme's Guard - 749gc - 101 poses
Gogh Reed - 999gc - 140 poses
Hidden Ace - 999gc - 115 poses
Compass of Seidh - 999gc - 135 poses
Fallen Wish - 999gc -78 poses

I'm also concerned about the Zodiacal. It's beautiful; I have two. heart Though, compared to EI's that are 500gc less, it's on par. What will I be getting for the increase in price? (The art quality is superb, but I don't think it's above stunners like Gogh Reed, Reve Rouille or Noel's Gift.)

Zodiacal - 1499gc - first evolve: 7 poses | second evolve: 6 | twelve evolutions | ? poses
Compass of Seidh - 999gc - 5 poses | 7 poses | twelve evolutions | 135 poses
Gogh Reed: 999gc - 7 poses | 12 poses | thirteen evolutions | 140 poses
Hidden Ace: 999gc - 5 poses | 6 poses | twelve evolutions | 115 poses
Fallen Wish: 999gc - 3 poses | 5 poses | twelve evolutions | 78 poses
Picolitrosso's Urn: 999gc - 5 poses | 11 poses | eleven evolutions | 166 poses

*Edited for counting fail. Thanks Cleo!

Thank you very much for reading. You don't need to respond to this post, but I would very much like that you take the above into consideration for future evolving items/communication. heart
For future charity item updates, will 100% of the proceeds be going to the organizations, or it it just for the Japan quake?

Witty Lunatic

11,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Heckler 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
what dose the new announcement mean by another use for the Stellarite?
pirhan

Zodiacal - 1499gc - first evolve: 8 poses | second evolve: 7 | twelve evolutions | ? poses

Um. . .

The Zodiacal has 7 poses in its first update, not 8.
The second update had 6 new poses. The seventh was the gold circular thing which was also in the first evolution, so it wasn't new.

Shameless Worshipper

10,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Hi everyone!

I was just wondering if there is a reason why we can't delete Gaia accounts.
(Note that there is a difference between closing and deleting)
Can we expect to see that kind of thing in the future?

Thanks!
-neufchatel

10,275 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
Happy Pi Day Gaia!

I don't usually post on ATA (since I always miss it)

But I just wanted to thank Gaia for removing the stellarite requirements for animated items. I am much more likely to purchase (either with gold or cash) one now than before.

Keep up the great work guys!

arisa_jem's Fangirl

Hitched Regular

7,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Regular 100
How is the captcha thing going for BG?
Are we getting an site-wide Easter event?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff