Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkling Wife

11,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
So, last AtA an admin told me to pm them with my situation.. Then never replied.

What was the point in wasting my time?

Widower

Beloved Lover

39,925 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
Lord Arrion
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
i LOVE Anesidora's Woe. >w< I actually want that item to be honest but right now im after Zodiacal. >w<

Zodiacal is great; I use two of it for the purple hood and cape-like for my purple-ish avatar. Great thinking.
hehe. :3 my birthday is in november and i want the body of the centaur. :3

Interesting Informer

6,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tipsy 100
What would you say is your top priority concerning Gaia and their games?

Kindly Seeker

Why did you pick the name Gaia (GaiaOnline.com) What is Gaia? is there a story i could read.
sweatdrop heart

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
Sorayo
I know you probably hear complaints about zOMG in maintenance mode a lot, but I was wondering, what would it take for Gaia to ever consider working on zOMG again? (If this has been asked/answered already, pardon me for my ignorance.)

But besides that, looking forward to Easter! biggrin

It is sounding like more users. Even if more power-ups were bought, popularity of the game would have to increase a lot. From just checking cookies, Daily zOMG! players compared to overall Gaians online is about 3%. This is excluding mules since most people play on one account at a time unless someone is using more than one computer at a time to bot.

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
MistressMinako
Happy Monday

I have a couple issues with RumbleKitten. I downloaded it a couple weeks ago and the game seemed fairly stable aside from the occasional crash when attempting a new level or the game's failure to recharge my energy while idle.

Since upgrading to v. 2.08 I noticed the requirement to play every single level is now 15 energy which is far too high and really kills my enjoyment of the game as I do not feel $1.12 after taxes to be a good use of my money to recharge my energy for all of five minutes. I also received pop-ups for: (1) disabling in-game purchases; (2) free cashnip offers; (3) other games, every single time I opened the RumbleKitten app. I don't mind the occasional advertising pop-up, but all three of those, each time is incredibly invasive. The popups also have a slight delay which occasionally results in a mis-click leading me to the iTunes app store or some offsite link. After clicking home, I have to reload RumbleKitten and cycle through all of those pop-ups again.

The game's FAQ states that downloading art should only take 20 minutes at max. I have been stuck on a greyed-out load screen for two days while the game loads art. This issue started after I beat the last boss in Uptown. Clicking Home resulted in lag and incorrect music being played, and trying to load the game fresh gave me the new artwork message, which is essentially a kill screen. My game is now completely inaccessible and I'm not sure what, if anything I can do to fix it. I would very much like to keep my progress.

i ended up uninstalling and reinstall the game due to that grayed screen message. i am nearing the end of part 1 again and to have the next section install. but, i hope this gets fixed because it takes the fun out of the game overall.

Enduring Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
It appears my questioning post has been left in the dust lol.

Scurvy Pirate

BinkyCadaver
What would you say is your top priority concerning Gaia and their games?

Update and fix the old, then plan and make the new

Sexy Kitten

Uncle Kenny
Never, hopefully. It's been a long time since the website as a whole was down and I don't think any of us want to see it fully down again.
User Image
                          User Image Hello! I'm Samantha/Charlene. User Image
                  User Image

★ ~ Al'ighty, Umm, when are you guys doing the offline event in Las Vegas?

User Image

Malevolent Perfectionist

18,550 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
Ma Ajmala
2sarahgate
Ma Ajmala
will someone be my friend?

burning_eyes redface

friends are always good. XD domokun stargate
just had to ask lol

cat_stare And you didn't even try to ask me.......how disappointing. cat_whee cat_burning_eyes cat_emo

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Candy Flavored Succubus
So, last AtA an admin told me to pm them with my situation.. Then never replied.

We get a lot of PMs and get really busy, we ask you to PM us so that we can handle these issues privately and in a more efficient manner than in ATA. We'll get back to your PM.

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
Vegan Cupcakes_x
Can you guys add more searchable items to our avatar page (to be able to search items outside our inventory) so we don't have to go to the MP to try on things, I mean that's why you guys added the feature, right? It's a bummer when items are not added in there.
There actually /is/ a way to do this.

>go to dress up page
>next to the Search field, there's two options: "My Inventory" and "All Gaia"
>select "All Gaia"
>search whatever item you like
>???
>profit

Fatcat

Candy Flavored Succubus

I had an admin say the same and I got a reply within 3 weeks.

It's more likely that you're wasting their time.

Enduring Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Nate7z
Why did you pick the name Gaia (GaiaOnline.com) What is Gaia? is there a story i could read.
sweatdrop heart

The name Gaia means Earth Sprit. It’s a name from a female goddess if I do recall. My guess they thought it sounded nice, is that not enough reason to give something a name.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff