Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello everyone!

Spring is finally here and we're starting to get more sunlight during the day, yay! But how many of you slept in this morning because of daylight savings? biggrin

Hopefully all major avatar bugs are squashed now, but let us know if there's anything weird going on.

Welcome to ATA!

Eloquent Cutie-Pie

17,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
hoping to get an early post!
gaia has a very limited image whitelist. it is pretty much only photobucket.
photobucket is becoming complete garbage with the new beta site. can we whitelist another site, like imageshack, so that everyone can stop having to deal with photobucket's bull?

also, please never do flash ads (the RIG ads...). they crash people's browsers and cause extreme lag. aren't gaia ads supposed to be a reward for spending gaia cash? this is making it like a punishment.
domokun stargate

Newbie Member

Zero Omega

Hi Zero Omega,

I hope you had a fun weekend. I went to the MoMo con!

Steven Blum was there so if Uncle Kenny hasn't gotten a sig from him he and I should get in touch. I had him sign vol one and the movie of Cowboy BeeBop wink Lol, xp

Anywho I've been on pins and needles since last week and you still haven't read the pm I sent you.

I wouldn't be so NNNNNNG about it, if the situation in that pm has not escalated.... which it has ._. It's getting to the point where I am about to really go classified_fu and I really don't want that. And yes I have reported it and still nothing has happened.

Plus it could solve my account issue too.

So could you pretty please read it today? emotion_kirakira
how many months do you plan rigs ahead?

Can we see Hatsya as a character in another RIG, in the near future?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Did you guys have any specific plans for Hatsya (and Saiph), when they were first made into NPC's? Like to have them announce all the AI's, separate from the other cash shop items, that get announced by Rigel and Mintaka?

Are you guys going to touch on the obvious friendship between Hatsya and Kanoko? Because obviously, there's some kind of something relationship with them, because I remember that Kanoko dressed up as Hatsya for one Halloween event. Maybe work them both into an event, together? Maybe in a RIG? Or a mention in a journal entry..... crying
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
User Image

Hello!
I'm still sick, and on top of it I can't smell or taste anythin'. Do you know how hard it is not to be able to tastes foods when you work as a chef. Well.... It's not easy I tell you. xp

Anyways I've asked this the past few weeks, and still haven't got an answer for either one.

I like the philosopher's caches, but I really love the cache bags. It would be awesome if they could be made so that our avatars can hold them, have them by our feet, and maybe have it so they can attach to belts. They are very pretty bags, and it's a real shame that we can't show them off. Even some of the components are very nice lookin', and would be cool if we could equip them as well.

Speakin' of alchemy. Some of the items that we get from rigs are gettin' harder to get, because there is so few of them left, and the prices for them are gettin' very high. Maybe make it so we don't need as many of them. Instead to make up for those items, we could use more items from shops.

Thanks for takin' the time to read, and keep up the good work.

User ImageUser Image

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Representative of E-Corp Here. User Image

We are really enjoying this puzzle count down event you guys put together! Thanks for the hard work!

A few questions:
  • Any more hints on whom the Easter Bunny will be fighting in this vs. event?
  • What artist(s) is responsible for the beautiful Teaser Puzzle image?
  • Will the Easter Bunny ever get online to accept our friend requests?
  • Any way you can convince EB to join the E-Corp guild? We would shower him with carrots!
  • Are those sweet rabbot drones in the picture? Any chance E-Corp can get a hold of some of those bunny-drone suits?
  • Will the event start at the end of the count down? (March 20th?)
  • Can E-Corp expect a shout out at this year's event? I.E. will EB's team be named "E-Corp" again? (OH PLEASE OH PLEASE!)
  • Any other juicy Easter Event info you willing to give up?

Once again, thank you for all of this beautiful work on the Easter Event!

WE ARE SO EXCITED TO SEE WHAT ELSE YOU COOK UP!

P.S. Do you like my new E-Corp Commander Avatar *bats eyelashes* emotion_kirakira

Mama Ame 's Partner

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
Hey, just here this time to pass my kudos on to whoever was responsible for the Chest Core item; I love how the glow shines through what you put over it! heart

User Image

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
USEFUL LINKS

The home of past Ask The Admin topics: Ask the Admin Archives subforum

AskED the Admin: Answer Compilation (built and maintained by yours truly)

IRL Millionaire

Zero Omega
gonk You said last week that you'd get back to me before today, but you haven't even read my pm. Wryyy?

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
KuroIchigoGal
Zero Omega

Hi Zero Omega,

I hope you had a fun weekend. I went to the MoMo con!

Steven Blum was there so if Uncle Kenny hasn't gotten a sig from him he and I should get in touch. I had him sign vol one and the movie of Cowboy BeeBop wink Lol, xp

Anywho I've been on pins and needles since last week and you still haven't read the pm I sent you.

I wouldn't be so NNNNNNG about it, if the situation in that pm has not escalated.... which it has ._. It's getting to the point where I am about to really go classified_fu and I really don't want that. And yes I have reported it and still nothing has happened.

Plus it could solve my account issue too.

So could you pretty please read it today? emotion_kirakira

I'll get to you this week, sorry about that!

Hardened Lover

Asking yet again...

Is there still a way to get Formula 1: Golden Magical Giftbox, other than from the Market Place?

If so, how?

If not, why?

I have all these Pink Giftboxes from my Grunny subs from BG rotting in my inventory. They are not worth selling on the MP (at less than 1000 g each) nor opening. I use to use them to make into Golden Giftboxes, then into Philosopher's Caches.

If it is no longer available to obtain (other than the MP), please say so.

I do not want to continue wasting my money or have my fiancee waste his money on Grunny Subs just to have our inventories full of practically useless Pink Giftboxes. It will also mean putting Alchemy on the extreme back burner as that was how we got majority of our caches.

Please note: this is about the FORMULA which is no longer available in Bitfrost

Unique Hacker

9,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Squee Nii
Zero Omega
gonk You said last week that you'd get back to me before today, but you haven't even read my pm. Wryyy?

Got busy! Trust me, you were actually on my mind. ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces