Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Member

Zero Omega

I forgot to mention that I still haven't had a ticket reply the one I did in January, which is also a reason why i wanted you to read the pm ^.^

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
lifes poison
What kind of timeline do you currently have for zOMG (Holiday events, new sections, etc)?
I know HOC and mobile games have been your priority for a while but I can only hope that the developers have not forgotten zOMG.
Please give an honest response. If you think zOMG won't be further developed or indefinitely postponed please say so. cool

Check here

Demonic Defender

16,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
Beard shop please k thnxs,we've only been waiting for a century and still nothing.
It's getting ridiculous.

You'll constantly make female items but rarely if not never make anything beard related and when you do it's some crappy knockoff.
I want to be masculine,not a pretty little girl or a dude that looks like it escaped from some stupid emo band. gonk
I doubt it's that difficult to start dishing out male items and beard related things,you can already make 70%+ of things for female so why not try to make things for males?

MAAAASculiiinity! gonk

Fashionable Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
Panagrammic
Lurking!
Sorry if I got the wrong admin.

But I believe your to do with HoC?

I hope so, if not direct me to the right person. Thanks smile

Everytime I open up Hearalds of Chaos, it throws me in the same "unfinished" game.

Its in Wave attack I just beat the last succubus chic, and then the game stopped. music keeps playing and its like i can still fight, but i have nobody to fight against. I click "done" and then I just wait and nothing happens...

Game ID: 260367040

Not sure if you needed the game ID, I dont want to forfeit because i'll lose like 3000-5000 essense

User Image

The above spoiler, is an ingame screenshot of what I can see now.

Tiny Shapeshifter

Narumi Misuhara
It's on hold, haven't had time to work on it.
I see. Lol, was expecting just as much. What with Gaia's anniversary, forum clean up, inventory arranger, Towns update, guilds update, and a heck of a lot other plans for this year. xD

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Something Royal
This ticket man, I really dont want to wait another year for a reply emotion_0A0
The PM I sent you an admin (Feb, 25) is still in my outbox gonk WHAT!?!?!
Like really though, whats happening... stressed

Sorry about that, been pretty busy, I'll be sure to check this out.

Sparkly Genius

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
siskataya
Magus
Will we ever regain the original dot-mouth that we lost during the avatar 2.0 update?

I wish! I love dot mouth! crying (I'll ask about this! biggrin )

I miss dot mouth, too. emo
lanzer
Hello everyone!

Spring is finally here and we're starting to get more sunlight during the day, yay! But how many of you slept in this morning because of daylight savings? biggrin

Hopefully all major avatar bugs are squashed now, but let us know if there's anything weird going on.

Welcome to ATA!
Lanzer can you do me a small favor.Seeing as we both have worked together in getting the parser worked out.Can you thank everyone on the staff and the dev that is working on the parser now for me please.

Scurvy Pirate

lifes poison
What kind of timeline do you currently have for zOMG (Holiday events, new sections, etc)?
I know HOC and mobile games have been your priority for a while but I can only hope that the developers have not forgotten zOMG.
Please give an honest response. If you think zOMG won't be further developed or indefinitely postponed please say so. cool

This should answer most of your questions.

Spoopy Specter

So I was going through the MP and actually going through number by number, and I am wondering what are these two items?

http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/2394
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/1668

Also, why isn't there a
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/1?

Versatile Soldier

4,650 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • 50 Wins 150
For all you Admins, who are having a bad day, a hard time to cope, to focus.
Stop.
Take this moment to relax and listen, feel, hear and watch this short.

Instructions for a Bad Day

siskataya

Zero Omega

lanzer

Panagrammic

Uncle Kenny

codemonkey37179

I don't know all the Admin's usernames... but If you would kindly pass them off to one another, this really helps... not just myself, but all of you.

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
DjCrayon11
Hi. I need help with restoring my old account DjCrayon0. I forgot my e-mail for this account but can you please help me?

File a ticket at http://www.gaiaonline.com/help

Aged Nerd

lanzer
2sarahgate
hoping to get an early post!
gaia has a very limited image whitelist. it is pretty much only photobucket.
photobucket is becoming complete garbage with the new beta site. can we whitelist another site, like imageshack, so that everyone can stop having to deal with photobucket's bull?

also, please never do flash ads (the RIG ads...). they crash people's browsers and cause extreme lag. aren't gaia ads supposed to be a reward for spending gaia cash? this is making it like a punishment.
domokun stargate

Yeah we'll definitely do that. If there are any site outside of imageshack, please let us know!

As for flash ads, we'll make sure that they're bug free so they won't crash browsers. it's kind of strange that it would happen in the first place, but we'll definitely look into it.

Oh, oh, oh... flash ads! That's what my post at the top of page 7 is about.

Yes, they freeze my computer. Gaia isn't any fun with them. It's gotten very frustrating. sad

EDIT
I'll add that the RIG being advertised isn't even for sale anymore in the cash shop, yet I'm still being tortured by the ad.

Dapper Loiterer

9,125 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Timid 100
  • Full closet 200
Zero Omega
oO0think
My question is forum related:

Earlier I tried to post a thread in the Entertainment forum. The topic of discussion was YouTube and favorite vloggers or shows on the site. My thread was moved to Chatterbox and I was informed that all of the YouTube related threads were being directed there. It was later brought to my attention that the reason that all YouTube related threads were being directed to the Chatterbox was because the following forum was archived:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/internet-memes-culture/f.653/

While I posted a thread in the suggestions forum to address this issue:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/site-feedback/youtube-is-entertainment/t.85055343_1/

My question for the Admin is this:

Will there be a home for Web Entertainment (YouTube, Twitch, Livestream, Netflix, etc.) put into place sometime in the near future so that threads with a clear theme that are not spam can be placed somewhere more productive that the already overcrowded Chatterbox?

Thank You.

I actually saw your Site Feedback thread about this, it's something that we can consider doing.
Thank you for the response! Whoa. Mind blown. burning_eyes 4laugh (didn't actually expect one)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff