11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Fractale
The Undead Suitor
When is the next plot update?

And will zhivago kill everyone?

I hope so. He's the only villain we have.
don't make me get out the dictionary again, Suitor.
Zhivago's an incompetent lapdog. He can't kill anyone- except Johnny. His track record proves he's been able t kill only 1 of his victims, throughout the course of history.
Lousy shot, and didn't kill Ian
or Louie
Or Gino.
Or Meili (?)

And Cresento and Nicolae are better villains?

The only things they stab are eachothers butts.

Mega Sex Symbol

24,275 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
jellykans
Crystal Sparda
Ϲ ʀ ʏ s т Α ʟ ♥ ◕ ω ◕
          ╒═════════════════════════
            1) Is a tattoo update in the process, or has it not been discussed yet?
            We'd really appreciate an update, as we haven't had one in years. *pout*

2) How involved is Gaia staff in moderator applications?
            I just ask, as it seems that the moderators seem behind and lacking.
            I applied about a year and a half ago and still haven't been accepted or declined.

3) Any news on the "create an item" contests front?
            Has there been any talk on having another one?

4) (For any staff to answer) Is ghosting items 100% against the rules,
            or is it okay to just ghost items on your mules purely for visual purposes?

This has been a long debated issue and I believe it would be nice to get
            at least a few admin's opinions or rulings on the matter.

5) Just a suggestion, but can you guys work on updating
            the captchas in report forms so that they match the ones in post submission?

It is still on the old ones and those are getting complicated to read.

6) How close are we to the release of Towns 2.0?

What is ghosting items?

I assumed fish when I read this. It's still a problem in Aquariums.

Koleda's Senpai

Fandom Trash

siskataya
Heya Crystal Sparda,

Thanks for the question about moderator applications! We know there have been issues with application for a good while now, and we are sorry for any frustration this may have caused applicants. The good news is that we have recently made fixes to the system, and are currently working on resolving the outstanding applications and taking new applications. We expect to have a round of new mod training underway soon, so keep looking for it.

Have a great evening! biggrin
Sisky

Ϲ ʀ ʏ s т Α ʟ ♥ ◕ ω ◕
          ╒═════════════════════════
            Thank you so much for this answer!
            As you can probably imagine, waiting over a year for an official reply to anything can be overwhelming. gonk
            I really appreciate an admin's response, as mods don't always know everything. sweatdrop
            whee I just hope "soon" means within the next 6 months and not the "soon"
            I was told about a year ago when asking a mod about when things would get active.

Deadly Dark Elf

11,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle Hardened 150
Hi admins!

Just the one question - is there any possibility of us getting special accessories for non-standard bases, a la Wild Armor? Centaurs in particular could do with this.

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
Ok first time posting in this, so bear with me. My 3 questions are:

Has zOMG! been profitable since dms was released? (No actual numbers need to be said).
Why do viximo games lag so much?
What were your first thoughts about gaia when it was first released to the public Lanzer?

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Sifen Yamishi
Good evening Lanzer.

A quick question regarding the 2k12 Valentine's Day flash hangout.
Is there a possibility that we can have this as a permanent fixture into the website, but have some kinks worked out? Like have keyboard movement for our avatars as a function as in our other flash spaces?

I ask mainly because the flash hangout is so wonderfully done and it kinda helps that it has really great music to play through.

There's talk of having the space available in the new version of Towns... but it's just talk at this point. smile

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Lurking lurking lurking~ ninja

Benevolent Feeder

biglanky14
NothingGold
Would you please look into getting Pietro evolved?

Hi NothingGold,

We are looking into it - I know that this has been a big question for awhile. No promises on anything, but we are looking into it.

Thank you.
It's nice to hear that.
For a long time we haven't gotten any sign that this is even a concern or an issue to the staff.

I'm also curious as to how it will evolve after it's finished since it's taken so long to get updates.

7,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
My Questions

1. My sister's account, she forgot the password, and it's the 2-4 attempt trying to get some moderators get her information (Without her Email, since she forgot the password for it also) is there any other way to get her account opened?

2. Will there be a way to buy Gcash using your Credit card without using Paypal?
(Last time I checked, I can't)

3. will there be a Cat-Ear hood items?
(Haven't checked)

Distinct Explorer

MizuRatiosu
Good day, Lanzer and all of Gaia staff! I can't really remember the last time I've posted in here! I only have two questions:

1.) Are we going to be getting anymore accessories for future gold shop updates? Like more jewelry (chokers, bracelets, watches, rings even), bag accessories (satchels, clutches, wallets, school backpacks, coin purses), and the like? We seem to be lacking in those departments and it would be nifty to see some more nice items in the shops!

2.)What of Gaia's police force? Besides the Barton Regulars, aren't there any police forces in the other towns? Or is it just Durem since it seems to be the town of law? The only time I've seen actual officers was during the Trial of Ian (bailiffs) and that one comic that had Lanzer (I think) getting arrested.
I've been aching for more accessories, myself. Hope we get some more gold shops stuff with that, soon.
ps: it was Timmy who got arrested by the police, in an EIR. Twice, I think. Officer Boothe.

Unique Hacker

9,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
IIRC Lanzer pushed out some fixes for this a few weeks back.

Humphreypoptart
jellykans

What is ghosting items?

I assumed fish when I read this. It's still a problem in Aquariums.

Apocalyptic Shapeshifter

14,950 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
MrsrachaelSnape
sgkat
biglanky14
3) I dunno - I'll have to ask the art team smile
Um... why hasn't this already been done?
We had the other three Harry Potter houses come out in sequential RIGs.

I would really like Opera Phantomess's questions answered.

not in hufflepuff color's
I know that. stare
My question was: Why, if the other three house colors were released in RIGs back-to-back, did Hufflepuff not follow this trend?

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Panagrammic
The dragon-RPG game will be FB but we'd like to release on Gaia as well if we can manage it correctly. (Actually, we'll probably be grabbing Gaia users to help us playtest, as well).

does that mean that group... what's it called... four letter word... well your testing group, will they be working on that or you planning to use any user for testing that game?

Sukuya's Partner

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
biglanky14
Cecilia Wolfram Davidson
How would you guys feel about making a running team to raise money for charity or having a charity-supporting softball game? And by running I mean 5Ks, 10Ks, fun runs, and half- and full marathons

As someone whos done a handful of triathlons and half-marathons, I love this idea. We just dont have that many people here who are into running.

But if anyone is doing the team relay that goes from Napa to Santa Cruz over a 30 hour period, youll see me there. In fact, please pick my body out from the gutter smile
You still work here? :V

Distinct Explorer

The Undead Suitor
Fractale
The Undead Suitor
When is the next plot update?

And will zhivago kill everyone?

I hope so. He's the only villain we have.
don't make me get out the dictionary again, Suitor.
Zhivago's an incompetent lapdog. He can't kill anyone- except Johnny. His track record proves he's been able t kill only 1 of his victims, throughout the course of history.
Lousy shot, and didn't kill Ian
or Louie
Or Gino.
Or Meili (?)

And Cresento and Nicolae are better villains?

The only things they stab are eachothers butts.
I never said they were. rolleyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces