Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello everyone!

Hope you all enjoyed the Valentines Day event and collected your prizes. We've had more than a million love letters sent through this event! Thank you for participating!

Let's get started with this week's delayed ATA. I got a ticket to watch Conan live and I couldn't pass that up. biggrin

Distinct Explorer

Thanks for rescheduling the ATA smile

1: Why don't you change your avatar, Lanzer?

2: What would your “My Little Pony” name be, and what would your cutie mark be?

3: In both the Cirque du Gothique CI, and the Love Charm 3, Colonel Pepperpot is shown with cat ears. Does this mean that he's not human; but instead, maybe a bakeneko or nekomata with a human form, or some kind of human/ spirit cat hybrid?

Invisible Cat

Hello staffers!

my questions are:

1. Will all facebook games come to gaia at one point?
2.You think houses one day can have where we can have more than one room?
3. can the item wizard school have a re color of black and yellow?

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
COPY + PASTE!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Yay for ATA!!!! *picks your brain*

1) Are there any contests planned in the future where users can submit original content to be judged and made into items? People are pointing out that user-designed items are being tagged with a red spool of thread so I was wondering if maybe that was due to user-made item contests getting a revival of some sort.
2) How old are Gino and Meili? If that info is not available...how old do you picture them to be? biggrin
3) Have any new news about what's going to be done with the drops from the aquarium lite fish?

Also great MC video!! That was funny! Skit commercials are the best. It reminded me of this Gaia commercial someone posted up a while ago.

Louie > Ian!!!

emotion_bigheart HAPPY LATE VALENTINES emotion_bigheart
Thanks for re-scheduling ATA!!

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
woot. made it. okay. 3 questions.

1. can we have more zomg related sdplus dolls? not just limited to zomg only npcs but staff that worked on zomg, past and present. (petition thread)

2. when will there be time to fix bugs and glitches in zomg?

3. can we have a zomg themed rig? or be zomg be a part of a rig? sure we love our rigs and the story with it, but can zomg be used for one? or bring back in some of the characters at least to a rig?

yeah i am asking too much, but it would be cool to see other npcs from the game be a part of gaia more too. sweatdrop

Koleda's Senpai

Fandom Trash

Ϲ ʀ ʏ s т Α ʟ ♥ ◕ ω ◕
          ╒═════════════════════════
            1) Is a tattoo update in the process, or has it not been discussed yet?
            We'd really appreciate an update, as we haven't had one in years. *pout*

2) How involved is Gaia staff in moderator applications?
            I just ask, as it seems that the moderators seem behind and lacking.
            I applied about a year and a half ago and still haven't been accepted or declined.

3) Any news on the "create an item" contests front?
            Has there been any talk on having another one?

4) (For any staff to answer) Is ghosting items 100% against the rules,
            or is it okay to just ghost items on your mules purely for visual purposes?

This has been a long debated issue and I believe it would be nice to get
            at least a few admin's opinions or rulings on the matter.

5) Just a suggestion, but can you guys work on updating
            the captchas in report forms so that they match the ones in post submission?

It is still on the old ones and those are getting complicated to read.

6) How close are we to the release of Towns 2.0?

Shirtless Shapeshifter

10,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Heckler 50
Hello there. I just have one question today.

In Fishing, there's this glitch where after fishing you don't get the fish you caught.
It would be okay, but in addition to not recieving the fish you caught, you also lose the bait.
So basically, you waste your time and bait while recieving nothing.

I was just wondering if this glitch was ever going to be looked into/fixed?
I know it's not just my account either, because just looking through the bug/technical support forum for games, I can find more than one thread with people having the same issue. It's a little frustrating.
So if someone could look into this, I would really appreciate it! (:

Also, here's a few links I pulled up with people having the same issues;
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/games-bugs/fishing-buckets-not-saving-for-some-fishers/t.77885537/
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-fishing/fish-won-t-show-up-in-invo/t.77824551_1/
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/bug-report-technical-support/icy-tuna-fishing-problem/t.77920883/

Unique Hacker

9,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
MrsrachaelSnape

Not all of them, but definitely the ones that we think might appeal to the Gaia community.

yami2ki's Senpai

Benevolent Paladin

14,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
Good evening Lanzer and Co. - I hope you are all having fun taking over the world. I have a few questions tonight that I hope you, or someone else can answer.

1. I've been concerned as of lately with the state of zOMG, I've been looking around to see if there's any news and there dosen't seem to be... So... Are there any new updates for the game in the pipeline soon? Anything you could tell us? Rings? Summons? Anything... Please?

2. Any plans for re-releasing OMG Hats to be sold in the Gaia Merch store? Sometime soon I hope? What of the zOMG rings that people have mentioned, are there any plans to sell those at some point? I remember posting this before, but I wanted to ask and see if anything happened with it.

3. I'd like to make a request for a Black and White colored pimp set, or even Black and Silver. I've been meaning to make a request thread for a recolor. Do you have any plans to release older store items in recolored types? I'm also on a Gold colored kick lately. You guys don't seem to have a whole lot of crown items that work with the Warmth of Apollo shade of Gold... And the ones that do kind of fit seem to be more suited for Female avatars. Is it at all possible to make some new Crown items that are better suited for Male avatars? Just a new one in Gold color... I love the Gold shade on the Royal Crown Red item from Prize & Joy, I'd love to keep that shade, and make the Red a different shade of Gold to go with it. Darker or lighter, just something to match with Warmth of Apollo is all I ask.

Thanks and have a great night 3nodding .

Sukuya's Partner

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
How would you guys feel about making a running team to raise money for charity or having a charity-supporting softball game? And by running I mean 5Ks, 10Ks, fun runs, and half- and full marathons

Chatty Cat

15,075 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Nerd 50
I was wondering if the Gaia staff was planning to make another one of those funny videos for their 9th anniversary?

Also, are the Devs getting a lot of valentines?

Invisible Cat

Panagrammic
MrsrachaelSnape

Not all of them, but definitely the ones that we think might appeal to the Gaia community.

do you think soul crash?

Shy Tactician

Hello, hello...
How was your Valentine's Day?

1 ) Any word on Mother's prediction of the world ending is true?

2 ) What are your personal thoughts towards the Zurg event before, during and after?

3 ) Any news from the zOMG front?

4 ) Wondering if you could pass this onto the MC artists, that they did a lovely and beautiful job this month.

I hope you all have a fantastic rest of the week. : )
Since I know alchemy is your favorite subject of course I shall bring an alchemy question to you. 4laugh

I'm curious why it was decided that the smaller backwings earned in formulas must be sacrificed to continue? You have to pay so much gold just to get them, and since there is no guarantee a user will be able to even make it to the next set of wings it seems rather harsh to make them sacrifice the smaller sets to continue. Also, any chance you can confirm if the final set will or will not have all the poses of the smaller wings attached to it?
Hi Lanzer,

1. Will be ever find out who Peyo's Father is?
2. How long does it take the Art Team to figure out the next up and coming RIG? Does it take longer than a month?
3. Did most of the Gaia Staff first play on Gaia before they actually joined the Team?

Thanks!!! classified_jet

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces