Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello everyone, Valentine's around the corner! How many of you have a special someone to spend Valentine's with? Is anyone taking this chance to confess their feelings? Fleep is working hard on the event as usual and I'm happy that we do get to have a bit of NPC element in the upcoming event. Stay tuned for more details!
I have been getting PMs from Bots a LOT this week. Is there some thing Gaia can do to inshore that new accounts are made by actual people and with the intention of being beneficial? or maybe there is a way to detect bots and trolls and stop them from posting?
can you fully erase an account so the registered user name can be reused or send items and gold owned by a banned account back to the market place so they help the economy?
This is for every one, if you multitask in ATA, what else do you do?
What were your favorite TV shows , movies and video games as a kid?

What did you do (online and off line) before Gaia?
What do you do when no one is looking?

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
USEFUL LINKS

The home of past Ask The Admin topics: Ask the Staff subforum

AskED the admin: Answer Compilation (built and maintained by yours truly)

Gambino Regular

»ĘмǿЯέжĨç~ÞĨмþ«
hi lanzer!

1) So… find anyone to do the EI museum yet?
2) why was SF linked to in the announcement instead of bug reports?
3) when is the valentines event supposed to start?

I HAS AN AUTO-FORMAT TOO! SEE?
Hey every one! Admins, mods, developers, other staff, fans of Gaia, check out My thread hang out, have fun and tell me what you think. Please? I would LOVE it if all the ATA visitors would visit the thread, subscribe and post I would love to update it often but I don’t want to be haning out with my self it looks bad when I go days and my last post is STILL the last post so lets make an effort to drop by!!!!!

I have nothing else to say so I’m going to toss the ATA over to James Lipton
1. What is your favorite word?
2. What is your least favorite word?
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
4. What turns you off creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
5. What sound or noise do you love?
6. What sound or noise do you hate?
7. What is your favorite curse word?
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
9. What profession would you not like to do?
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?

Questionable Ghost

31,625 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Miasmal Lake Visitor 25
  • Miasmal Lake Roamer 50
I don't have anyone special, but I always have fun on valentines anyway.

Earlier this week I noticed something new at the bottom of the equip page. Specifically, this:
User Image
Now, my question is- Were there a lot of people having trouble with that?
First page?
w00t!

Familiar Cat

11,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Hello to All Gaia Staff!

1. will we ever get a eye shop?

2. will you ever change your avatar?

3. how was your weekends?

yeah i do i'm gonna buy a rose for my mother for vday.
Lanzer or whomever can answer,

I've been wondering if its possible we can have a photogrpahy forum, a place to talk about our photos, etc,...Now normally I wouldn't ask something like that directly, but if you look at our arena's, particuarly the art arena's you'll notice we have a forum somewhere for every arena except photography. Any reasons for this, are there plans in future for setting up a photography forum on Gaia?

Thanks for reading.
Will the lamps leave the 10th?

Are old event items going to be available in future boxes?

I actually have plans with my g/f for Valentine's. biggrin

Sparkly Phantom

Are we having a Valentine's Event?

Who was the main person that thought up Booty Grab?

Have you ever watched "Lost Tapes" on Animal Planet? It's a very cool show.

Are you guys ever planning to come around the Atlanta area? I feel like you neglect the Southeast. :[
1] Could you possibly tell us what is the last icon in the avatar area of My Avatar overhaul from the announcement? From http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/announcements/news-bulletin-my-avatar-friends-arenas-improvements/t.46875961/ User Image

I can understand the first as standing/kneeling, second as turning around, third as mouth, but can't quite figure out what the last one is and can only hope (with lack of other ideas since skin color and hair style can be purchased) for it to be changing eyes?

heart Platonix reminded me about arm poses, sorry for missing the obvious heart

2] A question about zOMG, will the holiday recipes and/or holiday ingredients for them return in December? So those with the recipe for Coal Sprites or whatnot but not the number of coal-ossal fails, should they anticipate being able to acquire those next Christmas or will they have to rely on the marketplace?

3] Thank you very much for adding colors to existing wool tops, it's great when there's more options for already nice items. Are there plans to do more of this to other older store items (like stockings, leg warmers, and top hats) and cash shop items (like how you have the white and black drome eggs) for some of the popular items that have finished evolving (Inari, Picolitrosso, Alruna, Biancamella, Hermes)?

Thank you very much for your time

Extragalactic Officer

15,240 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Partygoer 500
Hey Ya'll
1. Is the aquarium the only pet system gaia will ever see?
2. Are you guys ever going to do the internship again?
3.When will PVP on ZOMG be allowed?
4. When will the next major event happen?
5. Will Gaia ever Create and anime?
6. Another question what do you guys do to decide how many poses and EI has?

Sparkly Phantom

Sagger-AT3
First page?
w00t!

Is that steam? or is it a fart?

ninja
Sagger-AT3
First page?
w00t!
Hey, you haven't updated your journal in a while. Are mythrill coins kind of acting like a replacement for botted gold we used to have but not to as far a degree?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff