Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Elder

Lanzer
Yes!

CP is the man.

Not yet, I spend too much time on Science Channel and History channel.

Maybe not this year, when our money situation improves we should be able to afford to attend more conventions again.

Fried Squash
Are we having a Valentine's Event?

Who was the main person that thought up Booty Grab?

Have you ever watched "Lost Tapes" on Animal Planet? It's a very cool show.

Are you guys ever planning to come around the Atlanta area? I feel like you neglect the Southeast. :[

Ah, glad to hear I'm not the only one who spends all of my time on those two channels. sweatdrop
Fried Squash
Amorilo
Holy crow, my first AtA thread!
*o*
I only have one question:
Who's the artist for the Diapered Egg?

Sukinahito.
Thank you very much!
;B
Platonix
viraginity
I also have another question!
To the new avatar dressing room, would you even consider having a little tab just for an outfit?
It'd be a crap load easier than having to re equip everything on our avatar again.
( To anyone!)
They are definitely planning to add the ability to save outfits...but the way they're structuring feature updates this year, they're not going to add so complex a function at the same time as a dramatic change in the page's appearance. Outfit saving will be added later.

o :

Giggity GIGGITY! ( :
I'm happy. o :
Hello guys, whats going on?

Some good questions have been asked at this AtA so far.
We don't have plans for that feature today, but it's certainly very interesting, as this would prevent items to be hacked or stolen

Your avatar looks awesome!

Forgotten~Echoes26
Forgotten echoes are a sad thing. A really, really sad thing......

Hi Lanzer. I would like to know if one day we could soulbound our items?

Do you like my avi? User Image

.....Please, please do not let the echoes be forgotten
So, I wanna hear the truth behind some rumors.

1) A lot of threads about Marriage appear frequently on the Site feedback forum. Rumor has it, you guys are creating a marriage system/feature. Is this true?

2) OMG, ARE WE GONNA HAVE THE 2ND ANNUAL BALLOON WATER FESTIVAL THIS SUMMER?! Since... there's no summer olympics... I think. sweatdrop

3) We're gonna have cosmetics for the new My Avatar page?! eek

4) PLEASE tell me you'll find someone who can update the Decided Issues forum in the Site Feedback. gonk That thing is old, and NEEDS to be updated.

I'm sorry if some of the questions can be answered from an announcement or thread. gonk
OH! Another question! ( :
Would you guys ever consider creating Pink Laurels? ;D
They'd be awesome! -continouselbowtoyourribs-
Got it, in the long run we plan to have different containers to shove or categorize items away. Hope we can get to it sooner than later. For now we can't turn them into loot items just yet.

LeMuffinOfPlusOneSproing
Is there any possibility that zOMG recipes could be tallied in your inventory like loot items? I have way too many and they are clogging my inventory. I would like to sell them back in shops but it is quite tedious the way they are currently compiled. Just a suggestion I have seen in the zOMG forums that made sense as a remedy.

Unique Hacker

9,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Chibi Halo
Panagrammic
Chibi Halo
This is for anyone who wants to answer it (I'm looking at you Sagger and or Panagrammic). Are there any plans to rotate out what the Overseer currently hands out? I know it's a great way for newer members to get things like early EIs but people getting duplicates and triplicates of the same EI has caused them to become the "penny stocks" of Gaia and it doesn't take much effort anymore to get the fully evolved second gen EI the Overseer pumps out. It would be great if we had a little variety in what we're getting from the Overseer outside of the armors and Titan's Legacy.

Yah, the Aquarium team is looking into mixing up the Overseer handouts (including more zOMG items, for one).

That's cool. So are we looking at a gradual change, all at once, or would that be something you don't have the full details of yet? I for one, while liking the Doodad, don't want to get any more of those second gens because they become hard to sell.

It's kind of an ongoing thing. I'll try to find out more and talk about in my journal.
Community + roleplaying game = Community game biggrin

Kimiko no Tenshi
Hello Lanzer and Staff^^

I just have one question, and as this is my first time here, forgive me if it's been asked before.

What originally gave you the idea to start Gaia?

Thank you for your time and have a good week ^-^

Moonlight Streaker

13,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Angel-Bunny Rose
I loove the Troll skin's increased chest... Is there any chance that we can get that as an option for the baseline avi? Not all of us are a-cups like the default avi is...
I want chestiness!

any chance, not just for this, but other baseline avi changes or alternates?
heroes is over, ATA is ending, if any one wants to hang out with me look for me here
Gaia do have more girls than guys, but we definitely make sure we have a equal amount of attention to both genders. If we missed any areas it's definitely not intentional. Though we do have more sprite artists that are female. Maybe there's a secret bias that I'm not aware of! :O

Luxord Wolf
Why is it there seems to be little to no love for males anymore?

How about male equivalent items. Tired of almost every MC & EI having dresses, but no pants.
Like the Christmas set. No pants, just a dress.

Guys even get ignored in the salon.

Does gaia just hate guys?

Shadowy Rogue

14,500 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Lanzer
Community + roleplaying game = Community game biggrin

Kimiko no Tenshi
Hello Lanzer and Staff^^

I just have one question, and as this is my first time here, forgive me if it's been asked before.

What originally gave you the idea to start Gaia?

Thank you for your time and have a good week ^-^

^__^ Thanks for answering.
Lanzer
We don't have plans for that feature today, but it's certainly very interesting, as this would prevent items to be hacked or stolen

Your avatar looks awesome!

Forgotten~Echoes26
Forgotten echoes are a sad thing. A really, really sad thing......

Hi Lanzer. I would like to know if one day we could soulbound our items?

Do you like my avi? User Image

.....Please, please do not let the echoes be forgotten

no hacking and stealing would be wounderfull but no trades or barowing would suck

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff