Welcome to Gaia! ::

Arrrg! you people screwed up topic search, messed upATA now you have the page numbers on the wrong side too! Gah! stop trying to modernize the site just let the poor layout be! every time I get accustomed to navigation to the point ware it's automatic you people change it!

O.G. Hunter

Hiya Spes! :3 *waves* I agree on the shoes part; most of the good shoes actually look better on male avis because of their bulky leg design.
Princess-Orphelia
Buki
Evening everyone

Hiya Buki and Sporki. How are you guys doing? 4laugh

Feels like a typical Monday; just going down my to-do list.

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
SPORK AND BUKI?

MOOF BE PRAISED, IT'S AN AtA MIRACLE.
-Salutes-
sasamiblue
What’s your favorite way to pass the time when you have nothing to do and are on the road with no access to modern technology?

I like to crochet or knit :3
i am with u all the way
Hiya Spes! :3 *waves* I agree on the shoes part; most of the good shoes actually look better on male avis because of their bulky leg design.

Yep. I usually end up wearing socks or something-- sometimes going barefoot instead.

Also-- on a slightly related note-- it's really irksome how the shoes change color when you walk in zOMG! For example, my shoes I have on now, which are a bright yellowish-gold turn an ugly mustard color when I walk in zOMG! Do any of you know why this is? ^_^
if any of you dev members want a stab at my questions go for it, this new search engine really threw me off my game today. I dont think Lanzer will get to my questions and next week things will just build up!

Shameless Nerd

11,350 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Megathread 100
hi crazy spork!

Romantic Genius

crazy spork i am
Princess-Orphelia
Buki
Evening everyone

Hiya Buki and Sporki. How are you guys doing? 4laugh

Feels like a typical Monday; just going down my to-do list.

You'll get it done. Just one thing at the time.
On the other hand, it's Tuesday here. And it's Australia day. So this means,
that I got the day off. 3nodding
My favorite parts were when Kamina's still alive, and the final flights that were insanely epic. For those who don't know why Gurren Lagann is epic, you need to watch it!

Yeah we'll be giving out more stuff this year. Hope to have some art stuff printed also. Can't promise anything yet but we're putting some things together. DJ Helsing is back in the office by the way, so we'll definitely have better events this year.

We have tons of ideas for post types. From functional ones to decorative ones. Hope someone will add more the next time we add features to Gaia labs.

i am with u all the way
1. What was your favorite scene in Gurren Lagann? =’D

2. Will the flyers given out at the conventions be redeemable for gold again? It’s been redeemable for Zomg items only lately.

3. I heard that Gaia was hiring artists recently. Wouldn’t having more user-created items and such help since the artists have the main job of designing the EIs?

4. Have the devs thought about saving “post styles”? It’s something that a few users use to decorate their posts. ie: different color, pictures, ect…

Good work on putting up the Gaia Labs, I hope that almost all of the features in it get inputted into the system. Um, I’m assuming that you put AtA on hold last week. You forgot to send up a stickie about it for us. D:
crazy spork i am
sasamiblue
What’s your favorite way to pass the time when you have nothing to do and are on the road with no access to modern technology?

I like to crochet or knit :3

I seen some's work I think it was yours...it was a chicken of some kind right?

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
WOULD THE GAIA STAFF CONSIDER GOING GREEN BY CHUGGING A CAN OF ZURG?

O.G. Gaian

9,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Verathmia
Buki
Evening everyone

I must say, I love your colour-scheme for the Dappy Dandy, what made you choose those colours?

Fashion blogs and sites. It's mentioned somewhere in the Dappy Dandy fanthread and this one girl's outfit(s) had the red/teal blue/goldyellow scheme.

O.G. Hunter

HotRed_Streak
i am with u all the way

Yep. I usually end up wearing socks or something-- sometimes going barefoot instead.

Also-- on a slightly related note-- it's really irksome how the shoes change color when you walk in zOMG! For example, my shoes I have on now, which are a bright yellowish-gold turn an ugly mustard color when I walk in zOMG! Do any of you know why this is? ^_^

I think that we could actually edit the Magical Mender boots or create somesort of new, cheaper version of it. It could be shortened to the ankles with a cute belt. :3

8,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
HotRed_Streak
i am with u all the way

and when i go into Zomg with this outfit my legs turn this ugly flesh color when walking xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff