Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Genius

i am with u all the way
Yes, that would work actually. It'd end the hetic race to get here on the first page. ^^ I think that it'll answer more questions that way.

Even if they have, say one person for an hour, and then after he/she leaves.
The next person comes along. And basically, just keep it going all night. So that way, it keeps going for the whole day/night of every Monday.
So when everyone gets home from work or School, or where ever in the world they live. They'll have the opportunity to visit this thread and ask question. Knowing that someone will be here, during that day and night. Kind of round the clock service on Gaia every Monday.
and it won't be as rushed.

Edit:
All they gotta do, is make a roster for an hour per person.
And I'm sure they won't mind spending an hour of their time,
to answer some questions right? And besides, some good ideas come from all these
people. 3nodding

Romantic Genius

The Amazing Arya
Princess-Orphelia
The Amazing Arya
Just a couple of questions (which probably wont get answered as the it's getting late for the AtA, but it's so hard to make it to AtAs when your a Brit :p)

1/ When we will be able to redeem the skittle Reward tickets ( the ones for the virtual fan inspired items)

2/ When oh when will the Hermit Cat (an other long unitemed aquarium fish) get items added to their drops

Aww sorry sweetheart. But the AtA has ended. We're just hanging around chatting though..

Heh, so I see.... guess someone forgot to lock the thread, maybe I should read from the last post to the first post when I see an active AtA at this time lol

I wonder how long this thread will get.

I have no idea. But it's good that it's opened, because more people are coming with ideas. So lets hope it stays opened for more Scientific brains to arrive. Haha.

O.G. Hunter

Orphie, your tank and I are getting to become such great friends. heart That could possibly work. We especially have artists on round-the-clock. ^^

Romantic Genius

i am with u all the way
Orphie, your tank and I are getting to become such great friends. heart That could possibly work. We especially have artists on round-the-clock. ^^

Yes my tank seems to be everyone's friend..hehe.

Oh yes, round the clock artists. Good idea. And also everyone's question gets answered. And not just the people on page one. Having round the clock Monday AtA, will work with lots of Gaians. knowing they can ask away..and have it answered.
Oh, and it'll help in the long run, because at least this way, the people who previously didn't their questions answered, won't have to re ask them again later on.. 4laugh

Romantic Genius

I wonder how many pages the AtA record is?
Maybe we can beat it.. wink

Wow, the AtA thread is still unlocked...? eek Can anyone say "party time"? xd

Romantic Genius

Oki doki..Umm Party time. rofl
Although if we say that. they may lock this thread. 3nodding

O.G. Hunter

The record is 30 plus pages. Think we can beat it? o uo

Romantic Genius

i am with u all the way
The record is 30 plus pages. Think we can beat it? o uo

You're kidding me right? You mean that many in an hour? eek
Lets hope that they don't lock this thread. I want to beat that... 3nodding
And we can, if more people come. And they don't break any of the TOS.
And not spam. Maybe, just maybe they'll keep it open for us.. biggrin

O.G. Hunter

Maybe. XD Yes, I have proof. Do you want me to show you it?

Romantic Genius

Oh oh oh..*puts hand up, like at school*..
I have a brilliant idea. Why don't we just chat but also write down ideas that come to mind.
That way, we aren't breaking the rules, and technically we're here for our ideas right? idea
Sure show it to me.. 3nodding

O.G. Hunter

XD Okay! *goes to hunt for one*

Here it is!

That's a great idea. ='D I love it!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items