Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Cat

crazy spork i am
iChris v2
crazy spork i am
i'm doing alright, just busy. it's been a while since i've made it to one of these :3

Awwwwww. I'm sorry to butt-in in your conversation, but I just checked your profile and had to comment on how adorable that animation is at the top of the profile <33

thank you! it was a personal project kirby and i worked on a few years ago for ourselves. something like imood but in flash so we could add more fun things biggrin

What kind of stuff will you have to let your friends know your mood? Mood emotes ?
pirula
iChris v2
Hi there :3

First time posting in AtA, but I was wondering:

What exactly is happening with the profile wishlists right now?

I have tried looking up in various forums, but I don't see anyone with information about it. Is it a glitch that is being worked on? Or is it a sort of update, working on wishlists?

Thanks in advance :]

Hey -- I just looked at your profile wishlist. Is the issue you are talking about that the status of all the items is listed at the bottom? It looks like that might be an issue only on older profiles (we upgraded the whole profile system a while back). I didn't know about that issue until now, so I don't think anyone has been working on it. Its probably a ways off given all the other things we are working on, although I can put it in the list for when we next update profiles/wishlist.

Ah, okay. I have seen many other users with this problem lately, and I have also tried to change my profile theme to see how it works. But the wishlist still ends up a bit glitched (the wishlist is not extended, but it does not show information such as if the item has been bought or such).

I will try seeing if it works with every other theme. But thanks for the answer and the help n____n
Dear Lanzer and Staff,

GREAT work on zOMG. Love it. Can't wait to see the upcoming additions...

Which brings me to my first (and only, this week...) question:

Any zOMG updates/hints anytime soon?? xp

3,050 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
RobotAndy
Hello Lanzer. I just have two simple questions tonight.

1.) Do you have any answers as to why hot dogs show up in pretty much every item update of some sort? It's very entertaining.
and.....
2.) Any hints to future EI's that may be coming out soon?

None of us truly understands the creative genius behind the item reports. However, there is a hotdog stand across from the office that we all enjoy....personally I go for the bratwurst.
wow really quiet tonight.

good to see you again spork it has been awhile.

Zomg is fun...will be happier once all the bugs are worked out of it.

Conventioneer

5,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
crazy spork i am
iChris v2
crazy spork i am
i'm doing alright, just busy. it's been a while since i've made it to one of these :3

Awwwwww. I'm sorry to butt-in in your conversation, but I just checked your profile and had to comment on how adorable that animation is at the top of the profile <33

thank you! it was a personal project kirby and i worked on a few years ago for ourselves. something like imood but in flash so we could add more fun things biggrin

Speaking of your profile. @_@ I couldn't figure out what the little blue guy circling around the spork is. What is he?
There's probably a bug that I'm not aware of... I'll check up on it and make sure we'll have it fixed soon. We're also planning on better integration of wishlist to the stores.

iChris v2

I have tried looking up in various forums, but I don't see anyone with information about it. Is it a glitch that is being worked on? Or is it a sort of update, working on wishlists?

MrsrachaelSnape
crazy spork i am
iChris v2
crazy spork i am

What kind of stuff will you have to let your friends know your mood? Mood emotes ?

initially it was made for the header for our blogs. but since we've revamped our blogs our 'blee mood' flash header became outdated and i decided to salvage it to my profile here on gaia :3
crazy spork i am
iChris v2
crazy spork i am

Haha, seems like an interesting site. I will check it out :3

And well, good job on it x3 It turned out very nice n___n
pirula
RobotAndy
Hello Lanzer. I just have two simple questions tonight.

1.) Do you have any answers as to why hot dogs show up in pretty much every item update of some sort? It's very entertaining.
and.....
2.) Any hints to future EI's that may be coming out soon?

None of us truly understands the creative genius behind the item reports. However, there is a hotdog stand across from the office that we all enjoy....personally I go for the bratwurst.

i love going to supreme dog/top dog for hot dogs!
We're still planning on that, nothing solid yet as for now we're just thinking of things that make people's lives better but not things that will unbalance gameplay.

Psyberian Husky
I like zOMG alot, but what is really gonna keep me into it is some PVP.
Also what are your plans for cash shop rings?
I think if you put out a limited edition ring like an MC each month it would cool,
however this ring should not be soulbound.
rubyaileen
wow really quiet tonight.

good to see you again spork it has been awhile.

Zomg is fun...will be happier once all the bugs are worked out of it.

i know! i was swamped for a while with a bunch of things to take care of!
Ahh, okay. Thanks for the information, and good luck on it User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I am off to bed now, goodnight everyone :]

Lanzer
There's probably a bug that I'm not aware of... I'll check up on it and make sure we'll have it fixed soon. We're also planning on better integration of wishlist to the stores.

iChris v2

7,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
DOH! I just remembered a BIIIG question I had! What's all this with the Snow Crystal!? Is it in the Daily Chance or not!? I would think that if it was mentioned in an Announcement it would already be out, but some people are saying that they might have just forgotten to put it in and I saw it in a Dev's aquarium and IT'S ALL TOO CONFUSING! DX
ZakuMent

Speaking of your profile. @_@ I couldn't figure out what the little blue guy circling around the spork is. What is he?

hehehe, they're little tamagotchi sprites! i used to collect tamagotchis biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff