3,050 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
MrsrachaelSnape
pirula
hi everyone

Hello, how are you?

good! I got in my first snowboarding of the season last weekend. It was a little icy, but sunny skies & very beautiful.

Invisible Cat

Lanzer
Uh oh, I think that restocking is totally dependent with the stores, meaning that I'm sure Target and Walmart will have the new cards, but CVS might not. Please check your local Seven-Eleven also.

Rufus is a very special cat, how he came to being so smart is still a mystery. smile

Yes, I had a hotdog last Friday and today! I love hotlinks. Couldn't get enough of them.

MrsrachaelSnape
1. Will CVS be getting Action Pack 2 and Pongo cards soon? My CVS doesn't have any new cards but the old one (with benny the puppy).

2.Is Rufus the only talking cat left? Can we learn more about Rufus's family if they were talking cats and what happen to the other cats who could talk?

3. Do you like Hot dogs?

I love zomg just wish the peter quest would work.

I hope we learn his mystery!. Thanks for answering
Hi there :3

First time posting in AtA, but I was wondering:

What exactly is happening with the profile wishlists right now?

I have tried looking up in various forums, but I don't see anyone with information about it. Is it a glitch that is being worked on? Or is it a sort of update, working on wishlists?

Thanks in advance :]

Invisible Cat

pirula
MrsrachaelSnape
pirula
hi everyone

Hello, how are you?

good! I got in my first snowboarding of the season last weekend. It was a little icy, but sunny skies & very beautiful.

Cool. Are you good at snowboarding ?Can you do some tricks?
I like zOMG alot, but what is really gonna keep me into it is some PVP.
Also what are your plans for cash shop rings?
I think if you put out a limited edition ring like an MC each month it would cool,
however this ring should not be soulbound.

Giddy Expert

User ImageUser Image

Hello Lanzer!

I love how the Jinixi is turning out, quite awesome
Anyway Questions:
1.Will the Tshirt has any Gaia related pictures on it? [Wingding]

2.Also the Titan Legacy seems like it could go on forever, because the past evolutions are still there! Is it true?

3.Is there gonna be any more Asia Evolving items again? Because I loved them, Furugasa was my favorite though

4.Is there still a struggle at Gaia? or is it solved?

5.Are we gonna have another April fools present? And Valentines will it be different?
User Image

Newbithian's Waifu

Hello Lanzer and fellow admins! >.<
How are you this fine...night?
I have four questions to ask you this fine night!:
1. Will there EVER be cash cards in Canada? I don't have paypal, and I don't plan on getting it anytime soon. We're dieing over here! @D@;
2. Are you planning on rereleasing the Zombie 2k3 skins? That skin is by far my favorite and I'm horribly sad that I can't get it anymore!
3. Will the Von Helson Sisters ever regain their old evil ways, or continue boy-hopping?
4. Will you guys come to the next Toronto convention? :'D

Thanks,
Zozy
Will gaia be releasing any cash cards ect in Canada ect?

Also.

Where there be more Neon Items in in the future?

7,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
OMG! I finally got here during an AtA!!! Well I have a few questions, amongst many. Sorry to trouble you. U_U

1.What's going on with house updates? Has the person who made furniture been "let go", or have they not been done yet?

2.Who's working on the Titan's Legacy? I really love the evolution this week!

3.Are more EI's gonna be released soon? I'm about to get more GC, and I want to get another EI with it!

3,050 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
MrsrachaelSnape
pirula
MrsrachaelSnape
pirula
hi everyone

Hello, how are you?

my main trick is not falling down blaugh im too much of a wuss to catch big air or anything like that.

Dedicated Gaian

11,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
*looks for simone*

I wanna show her my smexy art >w<

O.G. Nerd

Woot. Out of class early and I get to hit up ATA!

So for any developers out there:

Ever go about dressing up your avatar and going "Whoa! This outfit would look great with my ______!" only to find that the item doesn't exist and was all a figment of your imagination?

Conventioneer

5,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Anyone know if Gaia will be at Anime Expo this year?

Invisible Cat

pirula
MrsrachaelSnape
pirula
MrsrachaelSnape
pirula
hi everyone

Hello, how are you?

my main trick is not falling down blaugh im too much of a wuss to catch big air or anything like that.

Ha Ha! As long you have fun! I'm not good at any sport unless you count sleeping.

Do you know if there inside joke at the H.Q with hot dogs always showing up in e.i reports?
Lanzer
Hello everyone,

It's the middle of winter but we are enjoying a warm day here in San Jose with 72 degree weather! Kind of nice but kind of crazy. I doubt that most other places are as "lucky" as we are here. (I put lucky in quotes because I don't think this is good for the ecosystem)

Let's get started and feel free to leave me any feedback about zOMG also, as it's been 2 months after the release, I'd like to know how everyone feel about the game.

Oh..72 degrees...It's much colder up here in the Oregon Valley (aka Portland). I just got back to school after a week of snow before break. It hasn't really stopped raining since then, and some towns out in the edges of the flood plains are flooded.

I have enjoyed zOMG, I not a big MMO player (video games were never my thing) But I have really enjoy zOMG, even though while my schedule I don't get a lot of time to play (still a 2.6 crying )

Well, questions...
1. Have you ever taken calculus?
2. What part of zOMG are you battling though? (I'm still working in Bill's Ranch)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff