Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Lunatic

Sorry for the long wait Dx

Hopolis's Husband

Feral Hero

Undefined Shogun
Ayran Vesper

[x] All done! Hope it meets expectations!

Wow pretty cool. I really love that outfiiit. Ot reminds me of tidus a bit. X3 thank you so very much. Ill be accepting the trade now. Just on mobile so Im a bit slow.

Anxious Lunatic

Ayran Vesper

[x] Oop. Actually *this* one. Missed a spot. How I missed one of his pupils is beyond me.

Anxious Lunatic

Ayran Vesper
Undefined Shogun
Ayran Vesper

Wow pretty cool. I really love that outfiiit. Ot reminds me of tidus a bit. X3 thank you so very much. Ill be accepting the trade now. Just on mobile so Im a bit slow.

Thank you blaugh

I pulled a bunch of different references to sorta of get the right feel for it, but I think the shorts were definitely inspired from Tidus if I remember right whee

Hopolis's Husband

Feral Hero

Undefined Shogun
Ayran Vesper
Undefined Shogun
Ayran Vesper

Thank you blaugh

I pulled a bunch of different references to sorta of get the right feel for it, but I think the shorts were definitely inspired from Tidus if I remember right whee

X3 I really am enjoying this. I wasnt a big fan of Tidus' personality but I loved his design. I just want to hug him real tight and pat him off from an adventure. Thaaank you so much. I am defintely going to order again sometime. Agh ... :'3

On a side note.
Did you manage to get sone sleep?

Anxious Lunatic

Ayran Vesper
Undefined Shogun
Ayran Vesper
Undefined Shogun
Ayran Vesper

Thank you blaugh

X3 I really am enjoying this. I wasnt a big fan of Tidus' personality but I loved his design. I just want to hug him real tight and pat him off from an adventure. Thaaank you so much. I am defintely going to order again sometime. Agh ... :'3

On a side note.
Did you manage to get sone sleep?

I'm glad you're happy with it haha. Legitimately, this my first time doing any form of commissions, short of just doing something for a friend, myself or what not. So I'm still sort of getting use to the err... responsibility of it all haha.

Tidus was from 10 right? I know some friends really digged it, maybe not X-2, but hah. As bad as it sounds, the only Final Fantasy that I really sat down and played was 12 I believe... with Vaan (Who apparently everyone hates as a character lol), Ashe and Basche, etc.

But, hopefully now that he has been given a set of clothing, other people who you commission might start clothing him as well, adjusting what is there and all that haha. I believe Meli was also going to do one of him for you sometime? surprised

And yes. Somewhat lol. This whole Holiday break just has me so disoriented. Sleeping all day... up all night and till noon. Jumping around between hanging around with friends, doing projects, my own thing. Kinda awful lol. Work has really deprived me of my sense of having *too* much free time. So not used to it.

But yeah, I had fun doing yours. Thanks for the opportunity!

Anxious Lunatic

Bump dramallama

Beloved Bunny

14,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Meliori
Name:
Offer:
I would love to have couple art done of my avi, and my boyfriends. If you would not like to do couple art I understand, and will add a second section if you are willing to do just my own avi. In my Bribe below I'm making the offer with the full intent of couple art, and may remove a couple of pieces if you only want to do just my avi.

Either or though I would like full body line art no matter which it is you do.

Okay so details... I'll fill you in with tons of detail. Bam there. Lots of detail. If i explain something weird, or you don't understand let me know. I can try to elaborate and word some things better.

-Couple Avi-

To see us both, it is my current avi, and his. You can view his in the pic in my siggy, or his on my profile.
I can give you images of both, and a list of their items to help make it easier. I don't mind if the items are similar and not exact. I don't mind if you remove some items here and there. Tis understandable.

Pose I don't mind, but for the female, she needs to be in a submissive stance. He is arrogant, dominant, and rules over her, yet loves every inch of her. She is beneath him, always looking to him for guidance. Loving and adoring him.

((Maybe something with her on her knees, looking up to him, or her leaning against him looking up at him seeming almost puzzled or curious or smiling like she has a special secret nobody else knows about?? Or like a similar position in the pictures I included below??? Dunno. Artistic freedoms! These just examples and ideas!))

The only addition I would ask for is for her to have a small collar added, with a chain, that leads to his hand, so he is holding her. I want his dominance over her clear. Also his expression would be possessive, controlling, maybe a little cold, with an amused smirk? I don't know if I'm explaining this right. :/

-Just My Avi-

I would want her sitting in a style similar to THIS, THIS, or THIS. Arm position doesn't matter too much. Maybe have her reaching out with one arm like she is grasping at something just out of reach? Anyway artistic liscense here too. Just ideas. But if she is alone I definitely wants her sitting.

I'd like her expression to be lost, like she doesn't know what to do, and she is incredibly sad, maybe even crying? For just her and her alone I want the picture to come across sad, lost, almost heartbroken like she is missing her other half.

And if there is no trouble with it just involve on the picture border somewhere ((i don't care if it is computer font, or in handwriting... I prefer something flowing like a scrit but I don't care. I only ask this because the saying is what my new tattoo says.))

Even when we're far apart, you're always in my heart.

Also here is a quick spoiler just to explain why I'm requesting something so odd. You don't have to read it if you don't want.

-Explanation-
Okay so my boyfriend and I are long distance. We both are in the D/s lifestyle. Most people don't understand fully, or only think of BDSM in a sexual manner, but I is so much more. I gave myself willingly to him, and I have the power to walk away and revoke myself from him. I give him the choices, him the task of leading me on a better path. I put my trust, my faith, and my love in him, knowing he takes control in every little decision of my life because he loves and cares for me. I have my own choices, and I have rules. If i break the rules I get punished, so I learn.

Everything we have is based off of trust and constant communication because I literally put my life into his hands. And I choose to do so. It is different, but it is how we choose to live. I've wanted some form of art of our avi's to express that deep love and connection and his dominance over me. I've been trying for a while and so far have gotten declined at every turn because they don't understand or approve. So if that is the reason why I am fine. I just prefer honesty. Also if you have any questions or are curious I don't mind answering them.

-Bribe Offering-

5 bil in GG
Cassiopeia's Vanity
My Darling
Cobalt Barachiel's Wings
Navy Devil Tail
Afternoon Lotus
Alluring Nightmare
Primrose Lane
Serenity's Rose
Sweet Rose

A total, if you sell these items, will be around 20+ bil not including them most likely fluctuating in the MP. I would offer you more pure gold, but I sadly don't have any more. All my gold is invested in items. :/
I understand if I am declined for this reason

User Image

Indulgent Fatcat

Veils Demonic Vixen
I'd be happy to take on this request.
However, you should know I have 4 other commissions I have to do before yours. It'll be -- at the very least -- a week before I could just get started on yours. So you could, potentially, be waiting a very long time for me to complete this order. Is that something you'd be okay with?

Beloved Bunny

14,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Meliori
Veils Demonic Vixen
I'd be happy to take on this request.
However, you should know I have 4 other commissions I have to do before yours. It'll be -- at the very least -- a week before I could just get started on yours. So you could, potentially, be waiting a very long time for me to complete this order. Is that something you'd be okay with?

I am absolutely 100000000000% okay with waiting for your art! It is beyond worth it! =)

Just keep me updated =)

Thank you so much. I am looking forward to it!!!!

Indulgent Fatcat

Veils Demonic Vixen
I am absolutely 100000000000% okay with waiting for your art! It is beyond worth it! =)

Just keep me updated =)

Thank you as well :3
When I'm a bit closer to being able to start on your art, I'll quote you to get more details.
And when I do start your request I'll quote you again to let you know so.

Until then you can keep an eye on the thread I linked in my introduction post to see how many commissions are still ahead of yours.
And you're also free to come poke me here whenever you're curious how things are going.

Beloved Bunny

14,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Meliori
Veils Demonic Vixen

Just keep me updated =)

Thank you as well :3
When I'm a bit closer to being able to start on your art, I'll quote you to get more details.
And when I do start your request I'll quote you again to let you know so.

Until then you can keep an eye on the thread I linked in my introduction post to see how many commissions are still ahead of yours.
And you're also free to come poke me here whenever you're curious how things are going.
Okay that sounds great to me! I'm chock full of details!

Yay. I can't wait. I may poke in here and hang around to chat maybe. Depends on the day. And thank you.

Indulgent Fatcat

Veils Demonic Vixen

Yay. I can't wait. I may poke in here and hang around to chat maybe. Depends on the day. And thank you.
Wonderful ~
You're more than welcome to hang out here any time

Beloved Bunny

14,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Meliori
Veils Demonic Vixen

Wonderful ~
You're more than welcome to hang out here any time

Yay!

Also as a heads up I shall be sending you the trade, just so I don't ******** up and accidentally sell the items I've promised. Just so you knw.

Anxious Lunatic

Bump dramallama

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas