Welcome to Gaia! ::

What is your favorite style of art, so far?

Vexy 0.10849056603774 10.8% [ 23 ]
Grunge 0.16981132075472 17.0% [ 36 ]
Comix 0.061320754716981 6.1% [ 13 ]
Ink'd 0.094339622641509 9.4% [ 20 ]
Sorrow 0.080188679245283 8.0% [ 17 ]
Chibi 0.18867924528302 18.9% [ 40 ]
Stuft 0.080188679245283 8.0% [ 17 ]
Toy'd 0.061320754716981 6.1% [ 13 ]
LeCuteness 0.11320754716981 11.3% [ 24 ]
ChiBlox 0.042452830188679 4.2% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 212 ]

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Laugh Now Die Later
Lol, I need my folders and sub-folders XD Hehe thanks! I'll let you know if I find any too, haha

I have these:
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

Do any of those work for you? ^ w ^

You have no idea how much I love it! (Your art, I mean!) I am glad to show it off in my siggy emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart

And, yes! Please do! If I could do the same, I would! rofl I am OCD with organizing stuff. lol. That's why I loved photobucket, but I don't wanna pay for it. lmao

Ooooooh!!!!! YES!!!!!!! I am so hyped to draw one of these! I am not going to tell you which though, so it will be a surprise! wink I hope that's okay <3333

Vicious Valentine

23,625 Points
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Hehe, I'm glad! I've had a lot of compliments on it XD Hehe, and it broke my artist's block. Yay! I am currently sketching some art of my current avi. Going to see if I can make this work, haha.

Yeah, that's why I liked PhotoBucket. I could organize it however with unlimited folders, hahah.

Hehe, I can't wait to see! ^ w ^

VampireDraculina
Laugh Now Die Later
Lol, I need my folders and sub-folders XD Hehe thanks! I'll let you know if I find any too, haha

I have these:
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

Do any of those work for you? ^ w ^

You have no idea how much I love it! (Your art, I mean!) I am glad to show it off in my siggy emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart

And, yes! Please do! If I could do the same, I would! rofl I am OCD with organizing stuff. lol. That's why I loved photobucket, but I don't wanna pay for it. lmao

Ooooooh!!!!! YES!!!!!!! I am so hyped to draw one of these! I am not going to tell you which though, so it will be a surprise! wink I hope that's okay <3333

Miss FluffyPaws's Husband

Hilarious Hellraiser

5,575 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Laugh Now Die Later
Hehe, I'm glad! I've had a lot of compliments on it XD Hehe, and it broke my artist's block. Yay! I am currently sketching some art of my current avi. Going to see if I can make this work, haha.

Yeah, that's why I liked PhotoBucket. I could organize it however with unlimited folders, hahah.

Oh, double yay!!!! ;A; I am so glad <333 I've had a lot of people compliment on how cute it is too, so you should be super duper proud! wink Im really glad it helped with your artist block too heart
I cant wait for you to draw your avi! I hope you're able to draw it exactly the way you want! I can't wait to see it! whee

I will try working on it in between commissions heart I already have an idea in my head. It's just a matter of sketching it out and seeing if I can make it look good rofl

Vicious Valentine

23,625 Points
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Awww ^ w ^ Hehe *blush blush*

Lol, SAME! It's seeing if I can draw what I see in my head XD haha

I may take a break and draw some Chibis and some Sorrows, or LeCuteness. They are smaller, cuter and more FUN to draw, haha.

VampireDraculina
Laugh Now Die Later

Oh, double yay!!!! ;A; I am so glad <333 I've had a lot of people compliment on how cute it is too, so you should be super duper proud! wink Im really glad it helped with your artist block too heart
I cant wait for you to draw your avi! I hope you're able to draw it exactly the way you want! I can't wait to see it! whee

I will try working on it in between commissions heart I already have an idea in my head. It's just a matter of sketching it out and seeing if I can make it look good rofl

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Laugh Now Die Later

I may take a break and draw some Chibis and some Sorrows, or LeCuteness. They are smaller, cuter and more FUN to draw, haha.

I HATE THAT! I always get such nice ideas in my head and then I try to put them down on paper or with my tablet and it ends up looking wonky rofl Hopefully you do not have the same problem though emotion_bigheart

Your chibis are freaking adorable though. I gotta tell you. I love them! emotion_kirakira Even thinking of your current avi as a chibi sounds adorable as all get out emotion_yatta

Vicious Valentine

23,625 Points
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ian's Valentine 100
VampireDraculina
Laugh Now Die Later

I HATE THAT! I always get such nice ideas in my head and then I try to put them down on paper or with my tablet and it ends up looking wonky rofl Hopefully you do not have the same problem though emotion_bigheart

Your chibis are freaking adorable though. I gotta tell you. I love them! emotion_kirakira Even thinking of your current avi as a chibi sounds adorable as all get out emotion_yatta
Lmao, EXACTLY! I see it in my head but my hands just don't want to translate it to paper how I want it XD Haha. I wish I could just print from my brain. Haha!

With dreams too! I could make so much money if I could accurately turn my dreams into movies XD haha

Thank you ^ w ^

Haha, I have a few more things to do then I can work on some chibis as a cool down XD haha! Wee!

How is your day going?

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Laugh Now Die Later
Lmao, EXACTLY! I see it in my head but my hands just don't want to translate it to paper how I want it XD Haha. I wish I could just print from my brain. Haha!

With dreams too! I could make so much money if I could accurately turn my dreams into movies XD haha

Thank you ^ w ^

Haha, I have a few more things to do then I can work on some chibis as a cool down XD haha! Wee!

How is your day going?

Right?! Goodness, I wish! xd

DUDE, RIGHT? I would be so rich. I would make such badass horror films if I could remember them long enough!

Mine is going alright so far, thanks. Just finished the line art for my last commission. Waiting for the commissioner to okay it so I can color it and finish it. Then I can work on some "personal" art for you and some other friends ninja emotion_bigheart Today is also my cleaning day, but I am procrastinating rofl

How are you, love? Any plans for this weekend?

o0o0gie's Bride

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,775 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
emotion_skull

Vicious Valentine

23,625 Points
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ian's Valentine 100
NEW STYLES INTRODUCED!

SHOP RE-OPENED!

FRONT PAGE UPDATED!

Vicious Valentine

23,625 Points
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ian's Valentine 100
BTW, I made you a shop moderator, lol. Hope you don't mind ^^;

Kaeo-chu
yum_puddi

Vicious Valentine

23,625 Points
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Omg, me too! Haahaa, I would set it to auto record AS I dream! Muwhaha! I can just delete the sucky ones, lol.

I am also procrastinating, lol. I have a massive To Do List, but I keep getting distracted XP

Ha, I've been updating the front page. I decided to re-open the shop. I even added ALL my art styles except for:

Gingi: Where I turn you into a gingerbread cookie. I bring this one out during Christmas time. ^ w ^ So, its a special.
    Weepiez: It's like Sorrow Style Lite, haha. Same style just quicker sketches, less detail.
    Bubbliez: Just a mini chibi style. Used for little quick comics, lol.

Lol, I can still draw these styles upon request, but not many people know about them anymore, haha.

So, my slots are now open! I am going to force myself to draw more XD Haha.

It's my birthday today, but I am bleh about it. I am thousands of miles away from any of my friends and family, so I am bummed out and getting older... It sucks...

But I know Jeremy has something cute planned. He is the sweetest guy I know. heart

VampireDraculina
Laugh Now Die Later

Thank you ^ w ^

How is your day going?

Right?! Goodness, I wish! xd

DUDE, RIGHT? I would be so rich. I would make such badass horror films if I could remember them long enough!

Mine is going alright so far, thanks. Just finished the line art for my last commission. Waiting for the commissioner to okay it so I can color it and finish it. Then I can work on some "personal" art for you and some other friends ninja emotion_bigheart Today is also my cleaning day, but I am procrastinating rofl

How are you, love? Any plans for this weekend?

Shameless Exhibitionist

15,800 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Laugh Now Die Later

Kaeo-chu
yum_puddi
As long as you don't mind me shirking my moderator duties most of the time. School is seriously kicking my schedule's a**. xd

o0o0gie's Bride

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,775 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Use The Magic Word In A Sentence: I have catastrophic tendencies. *laughs manically*
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Name: ULa The One and Only
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Names of Characters In Art: ULa & o0o0gie
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Art Style: Le Cuteness
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Payment: User Image
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Avatars: User ImageUser Image
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Eye Color: Mine are black & his are blue.
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Choices For This Style:
      Emotion: Me: Flirty and sexy. Him: Cartoon-y/Goofy/In love with me.
      Action: Me: Can you have me winking and blowing him a kiss? Him: I would like him to be something along the lines of the old style cartoon wolf when he does the sexy whistle and his eyes are bugging out of his head, tongue lolling, etc, and he goes nuts when he sees me!
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Notes: I am part skeletal/zombie. He is a rabbit and he is very goofy!

Vicious Valentine

23,625 Points
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Lmao, no worries at all. Haha, its pretty much power when you want it XD

Haha, really its just if anyone has a question and you feel like answering it for me,
or someone is being a d**k, you can kick them out XD haha.

Otherwise, its just a title with a gold star, haha. rofl

Kaeo-chu
Laugh Now Die Later

Kaeo-chu
yum_puddi
As long as you don't mind me shirking my moderator duties most of the time. School is seriously kicking my schedule's a**. xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff