Welcome to Gaia! ::

What is your favorite style of art, so far?

Vexy 0.10849056603774 10.8% [ 23 ]
Grunge 0.16981132075472 17.0% [ 36 ]
Comix 0.061320754716981 6.1% [ 13 ]
Ink'd 0.094339622641509 9.4% [ 20 ]
Sorrow 0.080188679245283 8.0% [ 17 ]
Chibi 0.18867924528302 18.9% [ 40 ]
Stuft 0.080188679245283 8.0% [ 17 ]
Toy'd 0.061320754716981 6.1% [ 13 ]
LeCuteness 0.11320754716981 11.3% [ 24 ]
ChiBlox 0.042452830188679 4.2% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 212 ]

Vicious Valentine

23,625 Points
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Crimson Carmen
Laugh Now Die Later
Bump

oh are you back? ninja

Kind of, I'm trying to be but life is life... I hop on when I can but I have someone to hop pon my mules fromt ime to time to make me gold, lol.

Vicious Valentine

23,625 Points
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ian's Valentine 100

Vicious Valentine

23,625 Points
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ian's Valentine 100

Tipsy Smoker

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Laugh Now Die Later
VampireDraculina
Laugh Now Die Later
VampireDraculina
Laugh Now Die Later

Wow that IS a lot, lol! I am just as busy with different life things. Life is crazy! Haha, CONGRATS!

I just got over it, lol. It was TERRIBLE, because I'm not vaccinated. So if you aren't, i now fully recommend it!

Girl, tell me about it. lol. Life got so hectic! But, thank you! 4laugh I am very excited to marry my best friend heart

Oh no!!! I'm so sorry to hear that babe. I'm glad you are all better now though. I've had it twice myself. Once before I got my vaccines and once after I had gotten both, plus a booster. The second time still felt worse to me for some reason... sweatdrop

Awww, yay! My first marriage was to my best friend, lol. We broke up and got back together over the years, haha. We met back in 2004, 18 years ago holy cow, haha. SO on and off since then, and he is still my best friend in the entire world, lol. I still love him ^ w ^ I wish y'all all the happiness in the world!

Hmm, its supposed to be easier if you get it a second time. Maybe it was a different new strain or something bad...

Idk, I just felt like I was dying, I couldn't eat anything for three days. I could barely drink anything... oi, terrible! Lol, moving on hahaa

What else is new?

Awww... I'm glad you are able to remain friends. That is so important to me. Unfortunately, I have not been able to remain friends with my last 3 exes. I wish I could have, but oh well. Things happen. Thank you so much though heart I am very excited for the future!

Maybe! I have no idea. I just know that I was miserable. But, it did not last nearly as long. I had it for maybe 4 or 5 days. The first time, I was sick for a month. I lost my sense of smell and everything. (I didn't lose my sense of smell the second time.)

I can imagine! sad I'm so glad you are feeling better heart

Flying back to California on Monday. My mother is in a nursing home and she is refusing to eat or take her medicine. Including her insulin and her blood sugar is in the high 400's... So, I am flying out there to attempt to help make her act right. I have been so worried about her. We may have to cancel my wedding all together and just elope so she can be a part of it. Her health has been declining rapidly sad

Oi, I hope she takes her meds and gets better...

I just returned home... My mother has 2-6 months left to live. I am back home to see my doctors, get refills and hopefully head back to my mothers side as soon as I possibly can.

Vicious Valentine

23,625 Points
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ian's Valentine 100
VampireDraculina
Laugh Now Die Later
VampireDraculina
Laugh Now Die Later
VampireDraculina
Laugh Now Die Later

Wow that IS a lot, lol! I am just as busy with different life things. Life is crazy! Haha, CONGRATS!

I just got over it, lol. It was TERRIBLE, because I'm not vaccinated. So if you aren't, i now fully recommend it!

Girl, tell me about it. lol. Life got so hectic! But, thank you! 4laugh I am very excited to marry my best friend heart

Oh no!!! I'm so sorry to hear that babe. I'm glad you are all better now though. I've had it twice myself. Once before I got my vaccines and once after I had gotten both, plus a booster. The second time still felt worse to me for some reason... sweatdrop

Awww, yay! My first marriage was to my best friend, lol. We broke up and got back together over the years, haha. We met back in 2004, 18 years ago holy cow, haha. SO on and off since then, and he is still my best friend in the entire world, lol. I still love him ^ w ^ I wish y'all all the happiness in the world!

Hmm, its supposed to be easier if you get it a second time. Maybe it was a different new strain or something bad...

Idk, I just felt like I was dying, I couldn't eat anything for three days. I could barely drink anything... oi, terrible! Lol, moving on hahaa

What else is new?

Awww... I'm glad you are able to remain friends. That is so important to me. Unfortunately, I have not been able to remain friends with my last 3 exes. I wish I could have, but oh well. Things happen. Thank you so much though heart I am very excited for the future!

Maybe! I have no idea. I just know that I was miserable. But, it did not last nearly as long. I had it for maybe 4 or 5 days. The first time, I was sick for a month. I lost my sense of smell and everything. (I didn't lose my sense of smell the second time.)

I can imagine! sad I'm so glad you are feeling better heart

Flying back to California on Monday. My mother is in a nursing home and she is refusing to eat or take her medicine. Including her insulin and her blood sugar is in the high 400's... So, I am flying out there to attempt to help make her act right. I have been so worried about her. We may have to cancel my wedding all together and just elope so she can be a part of it. Her health has been declining rapidly sad

Oi, I hope she takes her meds and gets better...

I just returned home... My mother has 2-6 months left to live. I am back home to see my doctors, get refills and hopefully head back to my mothers side as soon as I possibly can.

Ohmy, I wish you all the best~ I'm sorry

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Laugh Now Die Later

My mother died the 29th of last month. She only made it 4 days after I left. Everyone says she was waiting for me to go home. She did not want me to see her die, we suppose. I understand. Doesn't make it any easier though...

Vicious Valentine

23,625 Points
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ian's Valentine 100
VampireDraculina
Laugh Now Die Later

My mother died the 29th of last month. She only made it 4 days after I left. Everyone says she was waiting for me to go home. She did not want me to see her die, we suppose. I understand. Doesn't make it any easier though...

*hugs* nothing makes it easier heart I wish you the best of healing~

0h Demon's King

Lunatic

User Name: 0h Matt
    Names of Characters In Art: 0h Matt
    Art Style: Chibi
    Payment: 750 Billion Gold
    Avatars and Item List: Avatar and Items
    Eye Color: Both eyes : Red
    Choices For This Style: Action: Happy, Action: Standing
    Notes: I hope the link to the pick of my avi and items is alright I couldnt figure out how to get just an image.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff