Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mythical Lunatic

PugaliciousJerry
Mad Miss Hatter

Oh, sorry, I think I just didn't click on one of your references, so I thought I was only drawing Marie! My mistake, we're all good. c:
And you can totally do that! It's fine by me. Just resend the trade and I'll get started on it tomorrow since I'm heading to bed in a few minutes. emotion_bigheart
When I'm finished would you like a copy of just the lineart and one with color?
Yes please! Trade's fixed!
not sure if u are open aaa ;;
PugaliciousJerry

~*Request*~
Image refs:
flower basket can be left out!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Style: detailed
Body Form: full
Payment Offer: 40b

Sagely OTP

PugaliciousJerry

~*Request*~
Image refs:
User Image

Style: Flat
Body Form: Full body
Payment Offer: 20b
Bribe?: N/A
Pose: Artistic freedom~
Any other details I should know: Item list:
User Image

Mythical Lunatic

PugaliciousJerry
I got the walmart job!! I hear back monday or tuesday when I start! but they offered me the job and are making progress on the drug testing and background check ((which will come up with nothing as I'm one of the few with a squeaky clean record))

Obsessive Cutie-Pie

26,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PugaliciousJerry

~*Request*~

Image refs:
User Image
he's only got one ref so far...
Style: Flat.
Body Form: Body.
Payment Offer: 15bil!
Bribe?: raise that up to 20-25bil? 0-:
Pose: sitting, holding his tail so that it seems like he's looking down at the honeysuckle?
Any other details I should know: i suppose i can give you the information on his kind, if it inspires you any? i know his honeysuckle might be difficult, but you can simplify that as much as needed.

Gnoobies are a plant based species, with their shoulders harboring saplings or their flower. They are known to have long thin tails with a seed reservoir at the end, while their pointed feet dig tiny holes as they walk, allowing them to plant seeds. Although their legs are made out of bendable wood that occasionally creaks as they walk, their butts are flesh. Male gnoobies' legs have sharper angles, especially around their calves and hips, while females have softer, curvier contours. In the past, gnoobies originally were able to fly, but over time this ability was not needed and a majority have evolved to not have any wings. However, there are still a small number of those, especially those of the hanging plant species, who have "wings" but they do not function and are more for beauty. Gnoobies also have vitiligo - a condition that creates splotches of de-pigmentation in their skin, usually random, but occasionally those with specific shapes of de-pigmentation normally have siblings or relatives with the same shape. In terms of rarity, there are those who have a secondary plant species and even rarer are those with a third - but their primary plant will always be the ones on their shoulders and tail. Mushrooms are commonly perceived as a "plant" and there are gnoobies that are mushroom based, but they are actually part of the fungi kingdom, separate from plants, and are exceedingly rare among the gnoobies. Although plants are considered living there are several gnoobies that have dead plants, but they do not have tails due to lack of seed reservoirs. They're just assholes who poke holes everywhere.

Kowaiai's King

Mad Miss Hatter
I got the walmart job!! I hear back monday or tuesday when I start! but they offered me the job and are making progress on the drug testing and background check ((which will come up with nothing as I'm one of the few with a squeaky clean record))

Oh my goodness, that's fantastic! Congratulations!! emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart I'm so happy for you! It'll be so nice having a new start, especially away from your old boss.
How are your daughter and grandmother doing? Your daughter had a surgery recently, right? Is she recovering well?

Edit: Oh, and what should I do for the guy's shoes in your request?

t0ddler

I changed my shop status from Open to Break because I wanted to finish, or at the very least get progress on, the detailed requests after my bribe (since they take longer than flats). :d If you want I can add you to the remaining gold slot anyway, and quote you when I've made progress on the other requests/when you can send in a trade.
tsun princess

I can add you to the waiting list and quote you when a bribe slot opens, if you want!
(And it's fine there's only one ref! The extra info on his species definitely helps, too. c: )

Dainty___ x D R E A M

Aaah, the colors are so lovely!
I can add you to the waiting list as a gold slot and quote you when one opens, if you'd like.

Sagely OTP

PugaliciousJerry

That would be wonderful.
o u o

Mythical Lunatic

PugaliciousJerry

Oh my goodness, that's fantastic! Congratulations!! emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart I'm so happy for you! It'll be so nice having a new start, especially away from your old boss.
How are your daughter and grandmother doing? Your daughter had a surgery recently, right? Is she recovering well?

Edit: Oh, and what should I do for the guy's shoes in your request?

She's doing well. WE both are. Today's my birthday and we went out for dinner with my mom and had a blast.
My grandmother, not so much. She could barely talk today she said her back and side hurt so bad that its hard to breathe. But she wished me a happy birthday none the less and said I was growing up too fast for her...as was Ali.

As for the guy, heres the full-body image.

Obsessive Cutie-Pie

26,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PugaliciousJerry

I can add you to the waiting list and quote you when a bribe slot opens, if you want!
(And it's fine there's only one ref! The extra info on his species definitely helps, too. c: )

glad the info helps! i figure i should add it to my gnoobies whenever i post them because it might give a bit more on the character and how whoever draws them sees em or something!
and yes please, i'd love to get art from you. *_*
PugaliciousJerry

I changed my shop status from Open to Break because I wanted to finish, or at the very least get progress on, the detailed requests after my bribe (since they take longer than flats). :d If you want I can add you to the remaining gold slot anyway, and quote you when I've made progress on the other requests/when you can send in a trade.

i'd love that!! plz
n .n heart

Kowaiai's King

Mad Miss Hatter
She's doing well. WE both are. Today's my birthday and we went out for dinner with my mom and had a blast.
My grandmother, not so much. She could barely talk today she said her back and side hurt so bad that its hard to breathe. But she wished me a happy birthday none the less and said I was growing up too fast for her...as was Ali.

Happy birthday! I'm glad that it sounds like you had a good one; I love spending my birthdays with my family, especially my mom.
I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother.. My grandpa has cancer, and I'm scared for the day when he has to be hospitalized.
But I'm happy that I have time to spend with him now, and to really appreciate it.
I'm also glad your daughter is getting time to spend with your grandmother, who sounds like she really loves you two a lot. It's something special to get to be with the grandparent your mom cares for so much.

Mythical Lunatic

PugaliciousJerry
Mad Miss Hatter

Happy birthday! I'm glad that it sounds like you had a good one; I love spending my birthdays with my family, especially my mom.
I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother.. My grandpa has cancer, and I'm scared for the day when he has to be hospitalized.
But I'm happy that I have time to spend with him now, and to really appreciate it.
I'm also glad your daughter is getting time to spend with your grandmother, who sounds like she really loves you two a lot. It's something special to get to be with the grandparent your mom cares for so much.
It is indeed.
I'm going to the store later with my munchkin to grab a few things. Like chili ingredients and stuff. Its been cool out and therefore the perfect time for Chili I'd say.
That or tacos. Taco's are good too....

Kowaiai's King

Chaos Oznimbis

Hello! You wanted me to quote you when I got the bribe slot open, and now it is, if you still want to request something!

Saysho's Husband

Thank you so much for accepting my commission and giving me a waitlist slot cat_3nodding

PugaliciousJerry

~*Request*~
Image refs:
User Image User Image

Style: Detailed Couple
Body Form: Full-body
Payment Offer: 40 billion gold
&
Bribe: Purrsuasion Purrsuit
Pose: Back to back would be preferred. Chaos is the male; Hes kinda crazy but smiley and Ketsia the girl; shes kinda flirty (so maybe have her blowing a kiss with her unused hand or something of that gesture xD) They are best friends cat_smile
Any other details I should know: The swords on Chaos(male), I would prefer not to have the tassels that are on the end of the sword hilts. If you have any questions or would like to not draw a piece of either avi just let me know smile

Once again thank you so much!! gaia_kittenstar gaia_diamond gaia_kittenstar

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces