Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mythical Lunatic

PugaliciousJerry
it wasn't as bad as yesterday, thankfully I have my 2nd interview tomorrow for another job and I can quit thAt hellhole.

Kowaiai's King

Mad Miss Hatter

I'm glad it was a better day than yesterday. :c
At least you're home now and, hopefully, getting some nice TLC; I've seen how taxing and draining it can be to work in a toxic environment, so I'm rooting for you to get that new job.
And tomorrow feels like it'll be a good day, so I think your interview will go swimmingly. <3

Mythical Lunatic

PugaliciousJerry
Mad Miss Hatter

I'm glad it was a better day than yesterday. :c
At least you're home now and, hopefully, getting some nice TLC; I've seen how taxing and draining it can be to work in a toxic environment, so I'm rooting for you to get that new job.
And tomorrow feels like it'll be a good day, so I think your interview will go swimmingly. <3
My boss was a total a** yesterday...I work at a religious thrift store ((I'm an open Wiccan)) and when I asked for some time off to see my grandmother who's about to have surgery on her only kidney that's about 80-85% covered in cancerous tumors and has grown about 2 inches away from her spine ((mind you I had already asked for 1 day off for my daughter's surgery)) his response was "A woman like (me) should be grateful to have a job in a place of God and (he) had better not see my name asking for time off again for the next 6 months."

Kowaiai's King

Mad Miss Hatter
My boss was a total a** yesterday...I work at a religious thrift store ((I'm an open Wiccan)) and when I asked for some time off to see my grandmother who's about to have surgery on her only kidney that's about 80-85% covered in cancerous tumors and has grown about 2 inches away from her spine ((mind you I had already asked for 1 day off for my daughter's surgery)) his response was "A woman like (me) should be grateful to have a job in a place of God and (he) had better not see my name asking for time off again for the next 6 months."

Wow, that's just... ******** up. How could he say that as a boss to you? That's just gross, rude, unprofessional, and undignified.
Your grandmother is going into a serious surgery; even if his bias includes you taking off one day before, that was for your daughter's surgery. You're already going through a lot, and you don't need this guy to put you down even further. I don't think he's even allowed to say that to you, because it sounds discriminatory.
Now I really want you out of there; almost anything is better than working under that.
And I hope to everything that your family is and will be OK, because family (for me) is one of the most important aspects in life.

Kowaiai's King

Chaos Oznimbis

Yes! Everything in my wishlist is up-to-date.
(And you've been added to the wait list!)

Saysho's Husband

PugaliciousJerry

YAYYYY! 4laugh thank you very much :3 Just quote me when you are ready and I will fill out a form, I will also keep up with the thread cat_3nodding

Have a wonderful rest of your day cat_razz

Kowaiai's King

Mad Miss Hatter

How was your day? Did your interview go well?

Fashionable Gekko

PugaliciousJerry

~*Request*~
Image refs:
User Image
User Image

Style: Detailed
Body Form: Full Body
Payment Offer: 30b
Bribe?: 25b + tip ♥
Pose: I'd like to be nomming on his ear while having one of my arms wrapped around his. Also some cute blushy faces. 3nodding
Any other details I should know: Please include the white stitched part of my face~! Some people forget it's there.

Kowaiai's King

Puppie Cat

All of the gold/bribe slots are full, but I have one slot left in the waiting list! Would you like me to add you to it? (Adorable refs you got there, by the way. <3)

Mythical Lunatic

PugaliciousJerry
Mad Miss Hatter

How was your day? Did your interview go well?
It went swimmingly well

Fashionable Gekko

PugaliciousJerry
Puppie Cat

All of the gold/bribe slots are full, but I have one slot left in the waiting list! Would you like me to add you to it? (Adorable refs you got there, by the way. <3)

Ahhhh ; ; Is there a waiting list for the bribe slot?

Kowaiai's King

Mad Miss Hatter

Aw, congrats, I'm glad your interview went well! <3
And I'm ready to start on your request, as soon as you send in a trade!
(Also, it's art of only Marie you're requesting, right?)

Mythical Lunatic

PugaliciousJerry
Mad Miss Hatter

Um.....no its art of her with the guy I provided the image for...Do you need more images of him?

Mythical Lunatic

PugaliciousJerry
Mad Miss Hatter

I actually noticed something...
if I tacked on another 10b can I do full-body with your coloring? I'd still like the lineart but I love how you color your flats.

Kowaiai's King

Mad Miss Hatter

Oh, sorry, I think I just didn't click on one of your references, so I thought I was only drawing Marie! My mistake, we're all good. c:
And you can totally do that! It's fine by me. Just resend the trade and I'll get started on it tomorrow since I'm heading to bed in a few minutes. emotion_bigheart
When I'm finished would you like a copy of just the lineart and one with color?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff