Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Shoujo

~Bump~

If anyone wants, I am also doing some freebs in my art shop (link in sig)
Anyways, you go friend ;3

Pants

21,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PugaliciousJerry
9goats

I'm almost done with a request, so after that a slot will open up and I can put you in! You can send the trade before or after the slot opens up; either is fine with me.
I'm actually excited to draw your request because it's just so pretty; it's gonna be refreshing to do. <3

That's great, I'm getting this for a friend so I'm glad you're excited about drawing it. biggrin I've sent the trade, thanks!

Braeden113's Wife

Greedy Fatcat

PugaliciousJerry
pupukichuu

I can do both of them for you, but it would take longer to do, so if you're fine with that then I can certainly do both gals for you. (●´w`●)
I'd totally be fine with waiting!! ;v; wah thank you so much for accepting!! Would you like me to send the trade now?

Kowaiai's King

pupukichuu

If you'd like to! The sooner the better, I think. emotion_bigheart

Mythical Lunatic

Can you, by chance, offer lineart? emotion_kirakira I have a lovely art quest and I'm only looking for lineart.

Braeden113's Wife

Greedy Fatcat

PugaliciousJerry

If you'd like to! The sooner the better, I think. emotion_bigheart

sent!! Again thank you so much for accepting ahh i'm so excited to see the finished art!! (;▽;)
PugaliciousJerry

Yaaay!! ^_^ Thank you so much, sending the trade.

Kowaiai's King

Mad Miss Hatter
Can you, by chance, offer lineart? emotion_kirakira I have a lovely art quest and I'm only looking for lineart.

Yes, I can most certainly do that!
All of my gold slots are full at the moment, but I think one should open up by tonight if all goes well, and I can put you in then!
If that's all OK with you, then you can fill out a form. C:

Cuinawen's Waifu

Filthy Trash

23,475 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Filthy for Life 500
  • The Sweetest 250
;_; i needs arts from you

Kowaiai's King

Fuken Pansy

Heehee, thank you. You can definitely put in an order when a slot opens up!(๑>ᴗ<๑)

Saysho's Husband

PugaliciousJerry

Do you happen to have a wait-list for the bribe slots?? cat_biggrin

I very much like you're flat art style and would love to order some when you have the space, I can pay very well cat_mrgreen

Mythical Lunatic

PugaliciousJerry
Mad Miss Hatter

Yes, I can most certainly do that!
All of my gold slots are full at the moment, but I think one should open up by tonight if all goes well, and I can put you in then!
If that's all OK with you, then you can fill out a form. C:
That's perfect! I'm at work right now so can you reserve the spot for me until I'm at home before my computer? Thanks!

Kowaiai's King

Chaos Oznimbis

No, but I just had to make one right away! Thank you for that; I don't know why I didn't think of that before. :d
Would you like me to put you on the new Waiting List? Heehee. <3

Mad Miss Hatter

Yes, I've just added you to the Wait List! I hope your day at work was good. c:

Saysho's Husband

PugaliciousJerry

I would love to be added to the wait-list! cat_whee
I was looking into you're wishlist and wanted to know if it was updated? I like to offer items of want from the artist as Bribe offers cat_mrgreen

Mythical Lunatic

PugaliciousJerry

~*Request*~
Image refs:

Style: Lineart
Body Form: Waist
Payment Offer:20bil
Bribe?:5bil tip ((total payment of 25bil))
Pose: Pose!
Any other details I should know: She's short (4'9" wink and he's tall (6'3" wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff