< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 74 75 76 > >>

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
Denham
        Oooh then you must be able to get a good amount of pink giftboxes. That seems so much easier than collecting bugs...that's why I gave up on trying to produce caches in the first place but maybe I'll start playing grunny sub tanks more. I let my fish stay in their tank all week two weeks ago and they did seem to get more play on the weekends. My main hold up with keeping them in there is their life span, I need to finish my quest before I can even think about buying more fish.
        A music shop? That would be cool, I seem to vaguely remember one being around. I think people would pay a decent amount? It would depend on length and maybe complexity hmmm
Haha. My tank produces a lot of pink boxes. I usually get roughly 40 a week.

Oh, man. I would never use bugs to craft the caches. I feel that they are more valueable to go towards making ink to convert into white ink. Paper and flowers are the best way to go.

Yeah. Time span sucks. I think I may get more dolphins again when some of my stone coatls die. I notice that I roughly get the same amount of gold as I did when I had less coatls. They also have a habit of glowing less, which can be a bit annoying sometimes.

Actually, I regular a music shop that's active. They only charge 700k, which I feel is really low, but I think it balances out since it also takes a long while for music to be completed. I know people who charge $50-$300+ for their music on another site, but they're quicker.

With me? I'm really not sure what my speed would be. I'm still learning and I usually only make music for myself or my friends. My style's limiting. I'm kind of RPG music influenced. I don't know.

Pricing would be hard. gonk
Denham

Okay I can do that! Just wanted to make sure before I started.

Okay, thanks for asking! 3nodding

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
I Used To Be A Whale
Denham

Okay I can do that! Just wanted to make sure before I started.

Okay, thanks for asking! 3nodding

Of course ^^

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Quotable Bloodsucker

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Emmi bumps this thread, and approves of Denham's art because Denham is fabulous.
Emmi has bought art form Denham several times and recommends this art shop to everyone.
>..>
Emmi is also going to put Denham's art banner in her charity thread.

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Rebellous SaDiablo
Emmi bumps this thread, and approves of Denham's art because Denham is fabulous.
Emmi has bought art form Denham several times and recommends this art shop to everyone.
>..>
Emmi is also going to put Denham's art banner in her charity thread.
Aw thank you so much emotion_bigheart

Quotable Bloodsucker

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Denham

You're quite welcome <3
Emmi would commission a nude of her OC Ivan, but Emmi has to save her change for her charity </3

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Rebellous SaDiablo
Denham

You're quite welcome <3
Emmi would commission a nude of her OC Ivan, but Emmi has to save her change for her charity </3
Aw well if I have time I might do a freebie but I don't know when I'll have extra time any time soon ;-;

Quotable Bloodsucker

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Denham
Rebellous SaDiablo
Denham

You're quite welcome <3
Aw well if I have time I might do a freebie but I don't know when I'll have extra time any time soon ;-;

biggrin
And Emmi can donate some money to Denham for hamham's mad hatter quest.
Mhm.
Emmi will be free all week this week and probably all week the next.
:>

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Rebellous SaDiablo
Denham
Rebellous SaDiablo
Denham

You're quite welcome <3

biggrin
And Emmi can donate some money to Denham for hamham's mad hatter quest.
Mhm.
Emmi will be free all week this week and probably all week the next.
:>
Well probably next week since I have a project to finish and a midterm on thursday. I'd be more than happy to do something then~ I'll just have to download livestream on my bf's laptop. if you have any poses or physiques in mind you should send me a note on deviantart ^^

Quotable Bloodsucker

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Denham

Okey <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash