Welcome to Gaia! ::

people counter

+1 1 100.0% [ 20 ]
Total Votes:[ 20 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 >

Richard Craven's Coworker

Dreadlord King

Denham
Hey if anyone wants to bid in my joint auction it just started up!

Ya the only one that'd do anthro though.
Dammit all.
emotion_facepalm

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Baron Gene
Denham
Hey if anyone wants to bid in my joint auction it just started up!

Ya the only one that'd do anthro though.
Dammit all.
emotion_facepalm

Aw I hadn't even noticed, sorry :<

Dreadlord King

Denham

Nah, no need to apologize. Just a common things declined.

But will think about maybe throwing hat in the corner for a bid at least with human OC.
A maybe a tiny bump ever now and then at least.

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Baron Gene
Denham

Nah, no need to apologize. Just a common things declined.

But will think about maybe throwing hat in the corner for a bid at least with human OC.
A maybe a tiny bump ever now and then at least.

Aw well that would be much appreciated! But of course, you don't have to. You're just the first person I think of when I offer more art 3nodding

Dreadlord King

Denham

Aw well that would be much appreciated! But of course, you don't have to. You're just the first person I think of when I offer more art 3nodding

Awh, thanks. emotion_kirakira
Megh, not like it's offering much. It's least Gene can do to support bump wise, and bid wise if items sell, will try to throw nice first bid.
3nodding

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Baron Gene
Denham

Awh, thanks. emotion_kirakira
Megh, not like it's offering much. It's least Gene can do to support bump wise, and bid wise if items sell, will try to throw nice first bid.
3nodding

Well any bid or bump helps anyway, this group of artists aren't really active unfortunately so it's been a little like pulling teeth trying to get everything together sweatdrop They're really nice but talented artists tend to be busy and take a while with their art.
Cant wait to see a wip

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
mikomihino_25_2
Cant wait to see a wip
Yeah, I've been visiting family for a few days so I haven't had a chance to work on it. But you're number two or three on my overall to-do list so I'm planning on getting everything out in the next week and a half since I don't have school yet. Ideally I'll get yours done by the end of the weekend.
Denham
mikomihino_25_2
Cant wait to see a wip
Yeah, I've been visiting family for a few days so I haven't had a chance to work on it. But you're number two or three on my overall to-do list so I'm planning on getting everything out in the next week and a half since I don't have school yet. Ideally I'll get yours done by the end of the weekend.
I totally understand I'm patient

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
mikomihino_25_2
Denham
mikomihino_25_2
Cant wait to see a wip
I totally understand I'm patient
Awesome, thanks for always being so forgiving haha

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
mikomihino_25_2

Sorry this WIP is so rough, but I wanted to get you something by the end of Sunday. Let me know if there's anything you want added/changed so far:
          User Image
Denham
mikomihino_25_2

Sorry this WIP is so rough, but I wanted to get you something by the end of Sunday. Let me know if there's anything you want added/changed so far:
          User Image
just her chest a little bigger and the lines should look like this
pic1

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
mikomihino_25_2
Denham
mikomihino_25_2

User Image
just her chest a little bigger and the lines should look like this
pic1

Sure, went for "too small bra" but I see you want "way too small bra" haha

Dreadlord King

Denham

Congrats on ya Autobid, Denham. surprised heart

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Baron Gene
Denham

Congrats on ya Autobid, Denham. surprised heart

Thanks! I was totally shocked x) It was someone I've seen around, though, so I'm glad advertising in my sig actually did some good!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff