Total Votes:[ 20 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 74 75 76 > >>

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Razumi Yazura
Good luck. surprised I need to personally go about art shop planning again sometime. Hm.

Thank you! Hopefully this goes well. I've never had my own shop so this is new for me. Aren't you about to start an art contest?

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
Denham
Razumi Yazura
Good luck. surprised I need to personally go about art shop planning again sometime. Hm.

Thank you! Hopefully this goes well. I've never had my own shop so this is new for me. Aren't you about to start an art contest?
I'm sure it'll pick up. First starting out can be hard, I imagine. I haven't had an art shop in awhile.

My contest is up in my sig, yeah. I still have some characters to finish up and more refs like weapons and alternate outfits, but I've been putting off posting the thread in so long. I may as well post what I have.

I'm crazy enough to want to craft a few things for more prizes, but it looks like ever since components have become easier to get, a few other stuff that was cheap has jumped up quite a bit. Well, crap. Double rainbows are now silly in price. xd

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Razumi Yazura
Denham
Razumi Yazura

I'm sure it'll pick up. First starting out can be hard, I imagine. I haven't had an art shop in awhile.

My contest is up in my sig, yeah. I still have some characters to finish up and more refs like weapons and alternate outfits, but I've been putting off posting the thread in so long. I may as well post what I have.

I'm crazy enough to want to craft a few things for more prizes, but it looks like ever since components have become easier to get, a few other stuff that was cheap has jumped up quite a bit. Well, crap. Double rainbows are now silly in price. xd

Yeah this is only the first day I've actually had my shop in the mini shop forum so it'll take a while before I'm significantly discouraged haha.
        I'll definitely have to check that out when/if I get time. Art contests are fuuun.
        Haha well hopefully alchemy will find a nice balance eventually. I'm not super into it but has the change to the philosopher's cache had a big impact?

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
Denham
        Yeah this is only the first day I've actually had my shop in the mini shop forum so it'll take a while before I'm significantly discouraged haha.
        I'll definitely have to check that out when/if I get time. Art contests are fuuun.
        Haha well hopefully alchemy will find a nice balance eventually. I'm not super into it but has the change to the philosopher's cache had a big impact?
Haha. Fair enough. Back in 2006, I made a shop and there was apparently 3 people camping and instantly ordered as soon as I opened it. Maybe I was underpricing myself since they had been waiting to post and had their forms all typed out instantly. emotion_0A0

The contest is going to run until March 2013, but I'm also going to add a lot more gold and items. I'm not messing around with this.

Well, the change has made most of the components very easy to attain. The only potential annoyance is that components from the platinum cache inflated, but I'm not really concerned. The big impact is that things are much easier to craft. I just kept getting shark's blood and made a lot of Tsunami KO Shirts and sold them for 300k. They've dipped down since then, but it was still nice profit and casual leveling.

However...look at this. I don't know how many formulas need this, but the aurora kitten star needs it. I have 17/50 at the moment. I already have a second set of kitten stars and the soul crystal, but the rainbows? I bought one for 15k last week. Look at the ABP....and that's the price going down ABP. I saw it at 78k and apparently that was also it going down. Someone must have gone nuts one day. I wonder how many people are trying to craft the kitten star. I grabbed the formula awhile back for like 90k. The formula itself appears to have inflated as well.
Denham

↻✴*Beam me up, Denham!
Name: I Used To Be A Whale
Reference: My Avi
Details: Bubbly, spunky; an all around very amusing girl, but only when she feels comfortable around people, otherwise she's bashful. Also, if you can, she's really... ehm.. curvy I have no poses in mind really~
Bribe: Two Nymph Adora plus 120k for a fullbody? :s

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
I Used To Be A Whale
Denham

↻✴*Beam me up, Denham!
Details: Bubbly, spunky; an all around very amusing girl, but only when she feels comfortable around people, otherwise she's bashful. Also, if you can, she's really... ehm.. curvy I have no poses in mind really~

Ohh absolutely accepted! Please send the trade when it's convenient for you ^^

Generous Entrepreneur

6,950 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Invisibility 100
why hello there. I am having an Art contest if you are interested -points to siggy-

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Vaxden87
why hello there. I am having an Art contest if you are interested -points to siggy-

I will definitely check it out ^^

Destitute Loiterer

Generous Entrepreneur

6,950 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
Denham
Vaxden87

I will definitely check it out ^^

sweet thanks ^_^
Denham
I Used To Be A Whale
Denham

↻✴*Beam me up, Denham!

Yay! Trade sent c:

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
I Used To Be A Whale
Denham
I Used To Be A Whale
Denham

↻✴*Beam me up, Denham!

Yay! Trade sent c:

Thank you~ I'll try to get that to you by the weekend.

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Denham
A

lrighty, no rush ^-^

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Razumi Yazura
Denham
Haha. Fair enough. Back in 2006, I made a shop and there was apparently 3 people camping and instantly ordered as soon as I opened it. Maybe I was underpricing myself since they had been waiting to post and had their forms all typed out instantly. emotion_0A0

The contest is going to run until March 2013, but I'm also going to add a lot more gold and items. I'm not messing around with this.

Well, the change has made most of the components very easy to attain. The only potential annoyance is that components from the platinum cache inflated, but I'm not really concerned. The big impact is that things are much easier to craft. I just kept getting shark's blood and made a lot of Tsunami KO Shirts and sold them for 300k. They've dipped down since then, but it was still nice profit and casual leveling.

However...look at this. I don't know how many formulas need this, but the aurora kitten star needs it. I have 17/50 at the moment. I already have a second set of kitten stars and the soul crystal, but the rainbows? I bought one for 15k last week. Look at the ABP....and that's the price going down ABP. I saw it at 78k and apparently that was also it going down. Someone must have gone nuts one day. I wonder how many people are trying to craft the kitten star. I grabbed the formula awhile back for like 90k. The formula itself appears to have inflated as well.

I bet you'll get some amazing artists entering! And a year will give me time to improve ninja
        I bet now that multiple people have kitten stars a lot of people might be trying to make them as well. What other items are you planning on crafting for your contest?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff