Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fan Art, what do you want to see?

Pokémon 0.27061855670103 27.1% [ 210 ]
Sailor Moon 0.23453608247423 23.5% [ 182 ]
Naruto 0.094072164948454 9.4% [ 73 ]
Something else? because those are about all the things i know =.= 0.15850515463918 15.9% [ 123 ]
A game fan art perhaps? comment : 33 0.24226804123711 24.2% [ 188 ]
Total Votes:[ 776 ]

Okechi's Wife

Moonlight Muse

40,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300

Eloquent Giver

i've gone through a couple of pages and haven't found any attempted bribes. is there a minimum i can bounce off of? i really don't want to lowball you ;;
NeonMace
i've gone through a couple of pages and haven't found any attempted bribes. is there a minimum i can bounce off of? i really don't want to lowball you ;;
The Bribes start on Page 1060!m just look for the "DN make me Beautiful" quotes 3nodding
I think I'll just leave the bribes open till when I log in tomorrow 3nodding

Evrina's Husbando

Blessed Noob

dn_chrono_dear
Funny story, If I remember correctly she and my best friend were acquaintances (and emu was obsessed with my buffs breasts) or something, and Emu said something about Gaia and my bff knew I'm always on here and so she introduced us.

eeeeeeee thank you! I'm so excited to finally open it and show you guys what I've been working on for what seems like foreveeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrr TT^TT

Since you went to a different Uni, did you study art as well? or did you go into something else?
INC LONG RESPONSE AGAIN LMAO (^: sorry;; this is what happens when you give me art /lies down 5evr at ur feet

omg ... so she is still obsessed with breasts HAHAHAH what's your best friend's name? i wonder if Emu has mentioned her to me hmmm ..

how long have you been working on your store and what time in august do you think you'll be opening it??? sorry for all these extraneous questions, ahahahha i'm on vacation rn so i'm wondering if it'll b up when i'm back (^:

regarding your question about my major: no, i did not study art, although a lot of people i knew in high school honestly thought i would be going to art school! i actually went into something else (biological sciences) it was a super personal decision that had nothing to do with parental pressure btw, which most people assume it is tho bc i'm asian sweatdrop my parents were actually very supportive of me when i had planned on going to art school and fully supported me when i decided not to as well

speaking of which .. .SORRY FOR THE HELLA LATE REPLY FOR THE ART;; I SAW THE ART ON MY PHONE AND SPAZZED SO MUCH AGHKAJS:FK but i didn't want to respond because i hate typing long a** responses on the phone cus i fatfinger so much on mobile lollll! i can't thank you enough omg crying you made my avatar looks so beautiful and so unique wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sobs into your hands and makes waterfalls of my tears thank you so much T____ crying _ crying _ crying _ crying _T

Kawaii Baby

19,075 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Object of Affection 150
lingling's signature drew me here!!!

I love your unique style I remember u from awhile back screams I can't believe ur still on Gaia

Kawaii Baby

19,075 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
also do u do couples??
The Biding period will close in

User Image 2 hours User Image
Kawaii Onyx

I love your unique style I remember u from awhile back screams I can't believe ur still on Gaia
I ca't believe I'm still on gaia either gonk I just can't staawwwwpppp crying I love you guys too much heart

and Yes, I do Couples 3nodding

aBADcold's Waifu

Sweet Lunatic

37,575 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
emotion_kirakira
Ah the piece for blubs is perf ;w;
*strokes the details on the collar*
//here to bump til requests close 3nodding

(and sidenote wise: Chur piece will definitely take over my sig once my promise to a friend has been fulfilled) 3nodding

Kawaii Baby

19,075 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
ORDER FORM

dn_chrono_dear
DN make me Beautiful heart
Username: kawaii onyx
Refs: this couple ignore the Gaia avi album haha those just pic art and outfit refs of us. We are kinda simple and boring though heh whee so u can choose the league of legend outfits theme for us if u want if U choose me!!!
Description:we met online and met inrl and are in love like crazy. The girl is a spoiled princess bossy demanding cutesy loud n_n the guy is smart romantic chill likes science and stars and stuff and adores the girl
Bribe: devil tail
Anything else? Screams I remember your art you did for another user long ago and I've always wanted one cuz ur style is so unique and styled screams

Also I was looking at ur arts and ud prob like to do my avatars with dresses more pink kawaii desuuuu so if ur more interested in that I can order of that too instead

Kawaii Baby

19,075 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
Omg the post is another color wtf did I do that? I'm on my phone LOL

Okechi's Wife

Moonlight Muse

40,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
Don't even get me started on my boobs crying

[they're big, and painful]

H CUPS

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

dn_chrono_dear
Kawaii Onyx

I ca't believe I'm still on gaia either gonk I just can't staawwwwpppp crying I love you guys too much heart

and Yes, I do Couples 3nodding
heart As many times I vowed to leave I stayed too. Cannot leave you all! Ki just loves you all too much XD heart

Combing through the bribes now BUT If you don't follow me on Tumblr... YOU'RE MISSING OUT! because

User Image

I'll be drawing with your help this saturday! You can find the whole info post on my tumblr

You'll get to choose what I draw that day, ask me questions, compliment my make up, all that jazz emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff