Total Votes:[ 496 ]

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Kiyri
Hotarla
I kinda just want to see how the pixels/avatars look like...xD;; probably won't join though...xP

Their avis are actually nice. Semi-realistic, borderline sexy even. Different bases..some issues with layering but it's not bad or anything. You should be forewarned though, there are nude pics+innuedo everywhere-even outside of the forum they're supposed to go.

LOL still, I want to have a look at those avis before I even make the decision of whether I should join or not...xD

Stubborn Protector

15,200 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Urvogel
Kiyri
~On a completely different note, what do you think of tentacl? =x

Than also asked me this question, so I guess he'll find the answer here. lol

It's kinda just tumblr mushed together with an avatar website.
I checked it out but I don't see myself staying with it...

I poked Thanny about it. He hasn't answered me yet, though maybe he'll post that here later too. 83
I'm not going to stay there either, that's pretty much what I thought. Except I used reddit+lolcats.

Soyonia's Datemate

Anxious Loiterer

17,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fusion Master 1000
ThanatosRising
I'm not used to looking so manly emo

I really don't know why your avatar isn't just a female.

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
ThanatosRising
Hotarla
I kinda just want to see how the pixels/avatars look like...xD;; probably won't join though...xP

User Image

6 body types, 3 per gender

I'm not used to looking so manly emo

OH those look interesting! c: still dunno about joining up though, I just recently joined Flight Rising when they were opening up registration...:>
Urvogel

Because I don't want my avatar to have boobs o_o

Stubborn Protector

15,200 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Magical Girl 50
ThanatosRising
Urvogel

Because I don't want my avatar to have boobs o_o

<w< So if they had a flat chest female you'd totally go for it?

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
love the new wip! c:
Kiyri

<w< So if they had a flat chest female you'd totally go for it?

Hmm, I dunno. I actually find the female base on Tentacl to be not as well drawn as the male base in general, I just wish there was a skinnier/more femme version of the male base really >_>
Hotarla

OH those look interesting! c: still dunno about joining up though, I just recently joined Flight Rising when they were opening up registration...:>

Honestly, I dunno if I'll stick around for very long myself. The site isn't terrible but.. there's not much to make it special either. It's just... average.

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
ThanatosRising
Hotarla

Honestly, I dunno if I'll stick around for very long myself. The site isn't terrible but.. there's not much to make it special either. It's just... average.

LOL well it DID just open up right? xD so maybe there'll be more stuff later on? xD;; *shrug*
Hotarla

LOL well it DID just open up right? xD so maybe there'll be more stuff later on? xD;; *shrug*

XD Yeah. There seems to be a few features under construction, still.

I am dissappointed that the clothing isn't unisexed across the board, and the female bases get far more clothing options so far, though.

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
ThanatosRising
Hotarla

XD Yeah. There seems to be a few features under construction, still.

I am dissappointed that the clothing isn't unisexed across the board, and the female bases get far more clothing options so far, though.

well give it a chance I suppose! XD;;
well I have to admit, there are a whole lot more female items on Gaia than male ones...xD although to be fair, Gaia has been around more often so you'd just have to give it some time...:>
Hotarla

well I have to admit, there are a whole lot more female items on Gaia than male ones...xD although to be fair, Gaia has been around more often so you'd just have to give it some time...:>

XD We shall see how it goes.

I'm not talking about female styled clothing, I mean a lot of items can only be worn by the female base or vice versa. And considering on Gaia they decided to unisex everything (a project they still haven't finished), I'm both surprised and disappointed they'd purposely have gender restrictions for clothing on the new site.

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
ThanatosRising
Hotarla

XD We shall see how it goes.

I'm not talking about female styled clothing, I mean a lot of items can only be worn by the female base or vice versa. And considering on Gaia they decided to unisex everything (a project they still haven't finished), I'm both surprised and disappointed they'd purposely have gender restrictions for clothing on the new site.

OHHH that's what you meant! XD well erm...xP yeah we'll just see how it goes, its early yet! XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff