Total Votes:[ 271 ]

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball
Hotarla
Hmm, hack something?? Hmm, but it seems unlikely she'd do it under direct threat, she'd prolly have to be tricked .-. Like that time with the game

Ohhhh, yeah that's true .-. I don't usually think of watching movies anywhere 'cept at home or the cinema though xD Although I guess it'd be nice, like lying in the park or something, hehe

Reading in a park sounds nice too but natural sunlight is a bit too bright on paper for me orz

Ohhh that game...the one where she reunites with that other hacker and sorta like former boyfriend and we find out she's the Queen of...something? That episode? xD

LOOL at a park PFFFFFFT! XD I want to watch Cinderella when it comes out, if only to see that new Frozen short... rofl

Reading in a park does sound nice! *w* and natural sunlight plus being in nature and looking at green stuff is good for you...:>
­­­­­­­­­
Hotarla
Ohh, no, the other ep where she's into this online game and then the bad guy uses her personal computer to hack into the main computers xD

Ohh, really? It doesn't really look appealing to me at all orz Mainly cos her hair is blonde but her eyebrows are black, that really bothers me LOL xDDD;

But it's toooo bright, like blindingly bright on my paper, lol, I like good lighting but I don't want to get blinded ahaha, I could always sit under a tree

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball
Hotarla
Ohh, no, the other ep where she's into this online game and then the bad guy uses her personal computer to hack into the main computers xD

Ohh, really? It doesn't really look appealing to me at all orz Mainly cos her hair is blonde but her eyebrows are black, that really bothers me LOL xDDD;

But it's toooo bright, like blindingly bright on my paper, lol, I like good lighting but I don't want to get blinded ahaha, I could always sit under a tree

Ohh....um...xD I dunno if I've seen that one? I might've, not sure though...xP

ROFLMAO! XD but I want to watch that Frozen Fever short...;w; I loved Frozen when it first came out in theatres pfffffft! xP

You know, if you are exposed to more natural light, you sleep better...:>
­­­­­­­­­
Hotarla
I think it was an older ep, part of a bigger plot maybe? To target all of them, but I don't quite remember qither xD;

Ahh, so it will only show after the movie? Before the movie?

Do I sleep in the natural light or only have to go out for a bit? I like natural light, saves on electricity lol

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball
Hotarla
I think it was an older ep, part of a bigger plot maybe? To target all of them, but I don't quite remember qither xD;

Ahh, so it will only show after the movie? Before the movie?

Do I sleep in the natural light or only have to go out for a bit? I like natural light, saves on electricity lol

ohhh...I...see? XD I think I remember...veryyyy vaguely ROFL! XD

usually they show it before the movie...:>

nooo just go out in it more...xD there was a study done where they took several people and told them to go camping for a week....xD they found out that sleeping out in the great outdoors will actually "reset" your inner time clock, waking up when it gets light, going to sleep once it gets dark...:> that kind of thing! >w< they say to avoid artificial light before bed because it makes you unable to sleep and stuff....:>
­­­­­­­­­
Hotarla
Ahh, well tell me how you like it! And the main movie, lol, it could be fantastic, who knows xD

Ohhh, I see! Ah, well not that I went camping but my trip overseas forced me to wake up and and sleep early too eue Tour times.. or maybe it was just my dad orz

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball
Hotarla
Ahh, well tell me how you like it! And the main movie, lol, it could be fantastic, who knows xD

Ohhh, I see! Ah, well not that I went camping but my trip overseas forced me to wake up and and sleep early too eue Tour times.. or maybe it was just my dad orz

that's only if I end up watching it in theatres...;w;
which reminds me...CINDERELLA...xD

LOOL I see...xD tour times?
­­­­­­­­­
Hotarla
Ahh, still not appealing lol, really, nothing about itmakes me want to watch xDD;;

Ah, cos we had to wake up to eat and go to the next destination, but my dad made me wake super early for some reason, I guess to make sure we had time to eat? But uh, lol, really didn't feel like a holiday orz Since the time I went was in the 2 week break (back during school I think?) I didn't feel rested at all aha

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball
Hotarla
Ahh, still not appealing lol, really, nothing about itmakes me want to watch xDD;;

Ah, cos we had to wake up to eat and go to the next destination, but my dad made me wake super early for some reason, I guess to make sure we had time to eat? But uh, lol, really didn't feel like a holiday orz Since the time I went was in the 2 week break (back during school I think?) I didn't feel rested at all aha

I actually want to buy the book... rofl the book looks interesting! *w* I might have to get it...xD

ahhh that sucks...and not very relaxing from the sounds of it lool!
­­­­­­­­­
Hotarla
­­­­­­­­­
Are we still talking about Cinderella? lol

Yeah, it waasn't, lol, but the scenery was really nice! But dang, the cities are so polluted eAe;;;; I thought it was fog for a while orz

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball
Hotarla
­­­­­­­­­
Are we still talking about Cinderella? lol

Yeah, it waasn't, lol, but the scenery was really nice! But dang, the cities are so polluted eAe;;;; I thought it was fog for a while orz

lool yes we are talking about Cinderella...xD;;

ahhh I hate polluted citiesss...>< I mean Hong Kong! goshhhh so polluted...>.> and like people smoking on corners and I'm like "cough cough hnnnnnnnnngh let me outtaaaa heeere!" emo
Hotarla
Ohh, lol, like an old version or the Disney version?

Urgh, hate it so much orz Too many smokers everywhere! I want to punch them all, so inconsiderate orz Can't you blow your death cloud in your own homes, why in public orz

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball
Hotarla
Ohh, lol, like an old version or the Disney version?

Urgh, hate it so much orz Too many smokers everywhere! I want to punch them all, so inconsiderate orz Can't you blow your death cloud in your own homes, why in public orz

its a new Disney version...:> its called like "Have Courage and Be Kind: The Tale of Cinderella"...c: its what the new retelling live action Cinderella is gonna be like...:>

INORITE!? I dun understand! Like I have to hold my breath every time I walk by someone smoking...xD;;
­­­­­­­­­

Aged Lunatic

Cheezie, aren't the holidays over? Or are you waiting for it to become Cheezie-day? I'd celebrate it with youuuu whoOooOOOooOOooo /throws confetti dramallama
Hotarla
Ohhh, with photos from the movie or original pictures or none?

It's so bad orz I wanna push them over lol, blehh, want it to be banned so badly orz I want them to know what it feels like to be annoyed like that emotion_donotwant
Ultimecia
Loool, I forgot that was in my title xD I'll change it, ahaha

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas