User Image

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball
Hotarla
Lool, yeah, I dunno if I could, a million dollars is a lot.. I would really want it, but could I eat that.. eue;;;

Ohh, but there are other things, not even having to eat it but putting it in your mouth.. I think there was one where they had to transfer worms from point A to B and that was gross eAe;;

Awww, you should still enjoy yourself!! Why do all the celebratory dates sort of clump together @w@;;

xD LOL yeahhh...XD well it would be a new experience to say the least! XD

PFFFFFFFFFFT! XD yeahh that would be gross...xD but I was watching this series where Bear Gryllis takes celebrities out into the wild and in one episode, he takes some birds eggs and cooks them with worms......LIKE EWWWWWWWW~

I have no idea! XD it was like that in the week of my birthdayyy, one work colleague had a birthday the day before, mine was on Sunday and today was another work colleague's...xD;;
­­­­­­­­­

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball
Hotarla
Presento for youu~

User Image
'
HNGGGG AMG I LOVE IT! ;w; that totally made my day! ;w; and its all purty and colored and ahhhhhhhhh I haven't gotten colored art from you yet but now I have! Ox thank you so much bby! ;w;­­­­­­­­­
Hotarla
What, why did he do that??? eAe;; It was making sense with the bird eggs but why did he go for worms too?? Oh, oh, I saw him on the Graham Norton show and he stuck a worm in his mouth, whyyy, it was so long as well, why did he have a worm in his pocket eAe;;;

It's a time to party?? xDD

You're welcooome <333 Actually I just started drawing her a while ago and I was randomly working on it bit by bit but then you said it was your birthday so I was like AHH WHAT WELL OK and rushed to finish it xD

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball
Hotarla
What, why did he do that??? eAe;; It was making sense with the bird eggs but why did he go for worms too?? Oh, oh, I saw him on the Graham Norton show and he stuck a worm in his mouth, whyyy, it was so long as well, why did he have a worm in his pocket eAe;;;

It's a time to party?? xDD

You're welcooome <333 Actually I just started drawing her a while ago and I was randomly working on it bit by bit but then you said it was your birthday so I was like AHH WHAT WELL OK and rushed to finish it xD

because the eggs weren't filling enough so they dug up worms to eat...xD I think he was with Zac Efron that time pfffffffft! xP

lool I...suppose? xD not really...xP party at work? xD

XDDDDDD LOOL I see! XD well that's motivation for ya! rofl
­­­­­­­­­
Hotarla
Lol eAe; I wonder how hungry I'd have to be to consider worms xD;

Lol, aww, working on your birthday doesnt sound so fun ono But at least people can wish you happy birthday? xD

Yeah, ahaha, oh maan, I should prolly start thinking about Christmas, it always feels like there's time left but somehow BAM, CHRISTMAS TIME NOWNOWNOW an I am unprepared ono;

Predatorial Rabbit

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball
Hotarla
Lol eAe; I wonder how hungry I'd have to be to consider worms xD;

Lol, aww, working on your birthday doesnt sound so fun ono But at least people can wish you happy birthday? xD

Yeah, ahaha, oh maan, I should prolly start thinking about Christmas, it always feels like there's time left but somehow BAM, CHRISTMAS TIME NOWNOWNOW an I am unprepared ono;

INORITE!? Ox

xD LOL well I was home all day, baking and making my card for my friend's b-day today soooo...xD got some FB and avatar site birthday wishes and gifts though! Ox

ehhh don't really celebrate this holiday all that much lool!
­­­­­­­­­
archangelling
/waves 8D
Hotarla
I've tried.. snails, aha, I think thay's the weirdest thing I've eaten.. mm, kangaroo and camel?? Was it camel @_@ Kangaroo and some other not normally eaten animal lol orz;; They both tasted like beef, but harder to eat and weird aftertaste eue; Snail wasn't that nice either, but I don't like anything with that texture eAe;

Aww, that's nice! I don't usually get birthday wishes online cos I don't have it posted anywhere, ahaha xD I got birthday wishes for a day not my birthday, lol, just some friends messing around xD

Thinking about it, not sure if I do really, lol xD I like it though, it's nice to be all festive, ahaha

Predatorial Rabbit

Cheezieball
//waves back
archangelling
How goes it with all the bunnies?

Predatorial Rabbit

Cheezieball
quite lovely, really. Although... I might run out of carrots soon with the amount they eat 8D;a

How are you?
archangelling
Maybe invest in a carrot farm! Although I guess they can't grow as fast as they get eaten @n@;

I'm okaaay, just ate so now I'm full and sleepy xD How're you? 8D

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball

Hotarla
I've tried.. snails, aha, I think thay's the weirdest thing I've eaten.. mm, kangaroo and camel?? Was it camel @_@ Kangaroo and some other not normally eaten animal lol orz;; They both tasted like beef, but harder to eat and weird aftertaste eue; Snail wasn't that nice either, but I don't like anything with that texture eAe;

Aww, that's nice! I don't usually get birthday wishes online cos I don't have it posted anywhere, ahaha xD I got birthday wishes for a day not my birthday, lol, just some friends messing around xD

Thinking about it, not sure if I do really, lol xD I like it though, it's nice to be all festive, ahaha

snails aren't really all that bad actually..xD I kinda like them! >w< frog legs are a bit hard to eat though, wayy too many bones in my opinion pfffffffft....xP
never ate kangaroo or camel before! @-@

yeahh I like getting bday wishes, makes me feel so loved....xD that and free art pffffffft!xP

XDDDDD I only really celebrate by..changing my avatar? rofl
­­­­­­­­­
Hotarla
I've never tried frog! But bones.. ehh, I don't like too many bones eAe; Like in some fish
Yeah, kangaroo and camel isn't a normal thing xD; I was on a hospitality excursion, eheheh

Ahahaha, I like the cake xD Although now we seem to just get cake randomly, like right now there is chocolate cake in the fridge, aha

Lol, that's something! Eh, my avatar is already wearing red and white, I don't need to change xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff