Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball
Hotarla
Ahaha xD;;

Woah, there are even kits?? A mold would really be helpful, aha, not that I plan on melting any crayons any time soon.. not that I have any crayons come to think of it @w@;;

:0000 Woah, another one?! You're so lucky *o* What is it?

I have crayons...xD I remember I'd seen them before somewhere...XD
but yeah they have kits I think...O: but its not too hard, just melt the max on a stovetop or something and then pour it into some kind of cookie mold or something...XD

what do you mean, what is it? xD its called FanExpo, and it has everything: anime, manga, comics, fantasy, horror.....and lots of celebrities coming! >w<
Hotarla
I don't think I have a cookie mold.. I think I have those ehh, cupcake type molds? But lol, cookie or cupcake shaped crayons xDD;;

Ohh, cos they have different names.. not that I really know the difference, ahaha
Ahh, celebrities! Do you know who?

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball
Hotarla
I don't think I have a cookie mold.. I think I have those ehh, cupcake type molds? But lol, cookie or cupcake shaped crayons xDD;;

Ohh, cos they have different names.. not that I really know the difference, ahaha
Ahh, celebrities! Do you know who?

well you know how they sell those cute molds? like star shaped or heart shaped molds or something? xD

LOOL I see...xD and yeah sure I know them...:> like T.J Thyne/Hodgins from the tv show Bones, Nathan Fillion from the tv show Castle, William Shatner and Patrick Stewart from the Star Trek series (although Patrick is also Professor X from the Xmen series), Matt Smith who plays the 11th Doctor from Doctor Who, Elijah Wood/Frodo from Lord of the Rings.....lots and LOTS of people! emotion_kirakira
FanExpo guests
Hotarla
Ohhhh, like those chocolate molds! I see! Wow, that's cute! Star crayon! That would be awesooome *o*

:000000000000000000000000000000000000 Woahhh!!!! So many people from shows I actually watch and like!! Oh wow, the list is huge :0 That's so awesooooome! Waahh, I don't think we've ever had that many people ;w; Canada sure is lucky, close enough to get all the stars to come visit, far away enough so all the bad stuff in movies never happens there xD Like cities getting destroyed in the marvel movies xDD Australia doesn't get destroyed either, which is nice, ahaha

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball
Hotarla
Ohhhh, like those chocolate molds! I see! Wow, that's cute! Star crayon! That would be awesooome *o*

:000000000000000000000000000000000000 Woahhh!!!! So many people from shows I actually watch and like!! Oh wow, the list is huge :0 That's so awesooooome! Waahh, I don't think we've ever had that many people ;w; Canada sure is lucky, close enough to get all the stars to come visit, far away enough so all the bad stuff in movies never happens there xD Like cities getting destroyed in the marvel movies xDD Australia doesn't get destroyed either, which is nice, ahaha

LOL right? XD a star crayon! XD

Oooooh which ones do you watch and like? xD but yeah the list is huge and they might add more as it gets closer to the day...>w<
Hotarla
Actually not that many from the full list, but from the ones you mentioned, Bones, Castle, Star Trek and I recognise the guy from Xena and Hercules xD And not that I read comics, but the creator of so many characters that became shows and movies, Stan Lee, that's cool *o* I'd want his autograph, ahaha

Adding even more people??! :0 Wooow @o@ I wonder who!

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball
Hotarla
Actually not that many from the full list, but from the ones you mentioned, Bones, Castle, Star Trek and I recognise the guy from Xena and Hercules xD And not that I read comics, but the creator of so many characters that became shows and movies, Stan Lee, that's cool *o* I'd want his autograph, ahaha

Adding even more people??! :0 Wooow @o@ I wonder who!

BAH Stan Lee comes like EVERY YEAR PFFFFFFFFFFT...XP He must REALLY LOVE Canada! XD But yeahh the guest lists aren't finalized til like August...XD;;
Hotarla
Loool, why wouldn't someone like Canada? I don't hear very negative things of it *thinks hard* I can't remember anything bad being said about it xD I know it gets made fun of in movies or shows occasionally, but even then more like 'they're toooo nice' that sort of thing, ahaha

Oh heyy, Commonwealth Games coming up! Not that I really watch, ahaha, but I like to cheer when Australia competes in anything international, haha

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball
Hotarla
Loool, why wouldn't someone like Canada? I don't hear very negative things of it *thinks hard* I can't remember anything bad being said about it xD I know it gets made fun of in movies or shows occasionally, but even then more like 'they're toooo nice' that sort of thing, ahaha

Oh heyy, Commonwealth Games coming up! Not that I really watch, ahaha, but I like to cheer when Australia competes in anything international, haha

OH I never said that there's anything WRONG with Canada...xD I just find it funny that some celebrities can find the time to come EVERY YEAR lol!

O: never heard of it actually...xD;; or well maybe I have but I've never watched sports...xD;; although when FIFA was on........ sweatdrop I was bored and had nothing to doooo....
Hotarla
Maybe that's what they put down on their calendar too!Annual trip to Canada!

Ohh, you watched? 8D I didn't watch much, only when Australia played xD We lost all, but how to beat the teams that ranked so high lol, but ah, at least not as much as Brazil? I feel sorry for them and the fans ;w;

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball
Hotarla
Maybe that's what they put down on their calendar too!Annual trip to Canada!

Ohh, you watched? 8D I didn't watch much, only when Australia played xD We lost all, but how to beat the teams that ranked so high lol, but ah, at least not as much as Brazil? I feel sorry for them and the fans ;w;

LOL MAYBE! who knows? emotion_awesome

Yeah I watched...XD it makes for a great conversation starter though! >w< discussing the game and all...:> but yeah I felt bad for Brazil on their behalf...D: lost in their own HOME COUNTRY...D: didn't even get THIRD place...>.>
Hotarla
Ahaha, it'd be nice if I knew more then xD
Yeah, not only losing on their home ground but by that much ;-; I wonder what happened orz There was that picture of the sad fan too orz Hopefully they'll make a super strong comeback to wipe away the memory of such a terrible defeat xD;; My dad said Germany was playing really well though

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball
Hotarla
Ahaha, it'd be nice if I knew more then xD
Yeah, not only losing on their home ground but by that much ;-; I wonder what happened orz There was that picture of the sad fan too orz Hopefully they'll make a super strong comeback to wipe away the memory of such a terrible defeat xD;; My dad said Germany was playing really well though

Yeah Germany did win in the end...xD but what an upset! it was only in the last 3mins that Brazil scored one goal out of the seven that Germany got...>.> its going to go down in the history of Brazil with such an upsetting loss...xD;;

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
Cheezieball

That's true. It's still pretty cold though....

I need to get those gloves xD Yeah we have the occasional nice day when it's just right but it's a bit hit and miss at the moment.
Hotarla
Yeah, a historical loss ;w; I was just reading a little while before that about some other crushing defeat many years ago on theur homeground and was thinking 'they'll be okay this time' lol When I was reading about it, it said their own supporters turned against them eAe That must have been horrible for the players >n<

Ohh, I just googled the ranking, it's not so bad, of course they went down a bit but still in top 10! Much better than Australia.. I think I read last time somewhere in the 60s... lool xD

Pounded
It is! Today I am wearing 3 layers indoors again xD; It looks bright outside but it is cold! Still preferable to a blazing hot day though, ahaha

And me too! I want a second pair since I decided to put mine in the wash xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces