• Fantastic Fifteen 100
x Karurie x
Magnificent Moonbeam
x Karurie x
Magnificent Moonbeam

I can't even find the RIG Item List.
Do you know what the RIG is called?
sweatdrop
Good Luck Coin. In yesterday's cash shop update.

Thanks~
The items are pretty nice!
I resisted the urge to build up my Wish List, hah!

I keep hoping for a Meili companion item someday. But, since reaper left (even though she's still contracted for the manga) I don't see that happening. gonk

he's not dead. he's not!
Shiez, Now youre making me want a companion of my fav NPC. redface

Alien Sex Symbol

hey in the art prices discussion you said you were lost on yours.
currently you are undercharging by a s**t ton. and as weird as that sounds, a lot of people will end up not buying from you because they will subconsciously think you aren't as good. or at least that's how it works IRL.

I'd suggest at least 20 bil for busts and 40-50 for full bodies.

Omnipresent Rabbit

30,750 Points
  • Energy Harvester 150
  • Married 100
  • Striking Knight 150
Ophelia Laments
Actually I'd buy again no matter whether she kept the prices the same or not. I love the piece that Samanthai made for me. I don't have a lot of gold very often so I'm glad she considers keeping her prices low (though even if she raised it a bit I'd still buy). I don't believe people who over price their art are any better then those who under price (in fact I have to say I've paid more and gotten less quality than freebies).

The only thing is she hasn't changed her title to saying she has slots open which is the only reason I don't post. I don't like to badger anyone into taking on drawing when they aren't up for it. ^__^

That said I would be a returning customer as Samanthai does great!

*This post has been brought to you by Baby Fafnir. User Image

Alien Sex Symbol

Wren_Fritsche
Ophelia Laments
Actually I'd buy again no matter whether she kept the prices the same or not. I love the piece that Samanthai made for me. I don't have a lot of gold very often so I'm glad she considers keeping her prices low (though even if she raised it a bit I'd still buy). I don't believe people who over price their art are any better then those who under price (in fact I have to say I've paid more and gotten less quality than freebies).

The only thing is she hasn't changed her title to saying she has slots open which is the only reason I don't post. I don't like to badger anyone into taking on drawing when they aren't up for it. ^__^

That said I would be a returning customer as Samanthai does great!

Yeah well I wasn't talking about returning customers. also I hope you tip well because people who underpay for art, even if the artist gives them the opportunity, are scum.

Omnipresent Rabbit

30,750 Points
  • Energy Harvester 150
  • Married 100
  • Striking Knight 150
Ophelia Laments

Yeah well that's more or less up to the artist to decide. I just wanted to mention that because I hope she doesn't inflate the price to a point that it scares people off. It is a delicate balance. We had an item trade for mine, and knowing me I probably sent a billion coin or two, but that was a while ago today that would be laughable. Like I said though an artist should go with what's worth the effort to them which is a personal thing. ^__^;

Like I said I subscribed hoping to catch her at sometime with open slots and that has been my only deterrent. I just hope that I can afford it when she does. ^__^

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Ophelia Laments

I don't have a problem with the prices here at all. I don't have a lot of gold to spend, so it's nice to see that her prices are affordable. I love the piece she did for me and I'd gladly order again when she's open.
Not everyone has large sums of gold. I think raising the prices to that larger degree would drive people away.

Tipping is always good, so I have no problem with that.
It's up to her to decide whether to stay the same or increase the prices.

I wouldn't go so far as to call people "scum" though... sweatdrop
That's a bit much. Especially if they're paying what the artist lists.
If they were trying to cut the listed price down, then that's different. That's rude and unacceptable.
However, "scum" is a strong word, imo.

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Ian's Valentine 100
I voted for Meili Hopefully many others will too.
;o ;

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
x Karurie x
;o ;

To be honest. I voted Ciro and Hell warden. sweatdrop But I hope others voted for Meili for your sake too.

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Magnificent Moonbeam
x Karurie x
;o ;

To be honest. I voted Ciro and Hell warden. sweatdrop But I hope others voted for Meili for your sake too.

gonk
Oh well. I hope so too!

I voted for many others, but at least Meili was on the roster for consideration.

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
x Karurie x
Magnificent Moonbeam
x Karurie x
;o ;

gonk
Oh well. I hope so too!

I voted for many others, but at least Meili was on the roster for consideration.
True. At least he was there as well. Plus, hearing of Mephiste as an NPC is quite interesting. i wonder what he's up to.

Revered Inquisitor

Hey strangers...

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
bumping up the thread a bit.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff