Magic Warrior

Magnificent Moonbeam
Samanthai
Magnificent Moonbeam
heart

Man, you're so dedicated, you keep bumping this page up. QwQ
Thanks. I try the best I can to make sure your art gets recognized. <3

Gods, the things I owe you!
If I had a vacation, I would draw for you so much!

I do hope many people are spoiling you. QwQ
I swear!

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Samanthai
Magnificent Moonbeam
Samanthai
Magnificent Moonbeam
heart

Man, you're so dedicated, you keep bumping this page up. QwQ
Thanks. I try the best I can to make sure your art gets recognized. <3

Gods, the things I owe you!
If I had a vacation, I would draw for you so much!

I do hope many people are spoiling you. QwQ
I swear!
XD Well, not really. I just got done playing 144 dice rolls and 17 Gaia Cast Collection 2's and I won a Mariko bundle and Thea bundle, and some kinda bad items except for Gravedigger's Spirit. XD Funny thing is I won 2 Scandalous Starlet's Lingerie. XD

Loyal Wife

Samanthai
Sugar Shy Studios
Samanthai
Sugar Shy Studios

And I'm done with the sketch. <3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Do tell me if you'd like to see anything changed (whether it's the pose, her expression, just nitpick if you can.XD) just tell me and I'll change it before lining. owo
Well There wouldn't be rose petals laying around but that's it Other wise It makes me blush .//////. Also you might wanna water mark the art

Oh, no problem! Gonna remove the rose petals. XD

And I'm not sure, I might put a signature should you request so, but generally I try to avoid watermarks. o.o
I feel they ruin a drawing sometimes. D:
Though I do appreciate that comment, makes me feel quite giddy and flattered. XDDD
Watermarks prevent theft, You can leave it looking opaque though, and it won't messy with the art. Just a thought, after you finish the product and its paid for you cam take the water mark off.

Shaggy Kitten

6,700 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Samanthai
Qelormii
-waiting for a free slot- ; u ;

You know what man?
Just.
Just fill out a form. XD

I just finished all my sketches, even two extras, and I only need to line and colour.
If you're still up for it, I can take you in as well. XD
You've been so nice to my art. QwQ
yaaaay, I actually just got back from the hospital, so my energy is still sapped x.x

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Hopeful Girl

Samanthai
Odd Cinderella
Samanthai
Odd Cinderella

All right, am done with the sketch. owo

Tell me if it doesn't look good or anything, and I'll try to change it to the best of my abilities. owo
I also went from Dark Palladin to Dark Magician of Chaos, I kept on screwing up the armor. =w=
Everything looks good! As long as that background of the "card fields" isn't actually a part of the final piece. 3nodding

No worries, they will be massively faded away, they're just there for me to not forget cards are supposed to be there, for my composition. XD

But the logo has to stay, yes? owo
Logo is unnecessary. 3nodding

Tiny Strawberry

11,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Invisibility 100
Samanthai
DeviousIy

All right, and I'm done with the sketch! <3
Do tell me if you'd like to see anything changed, like, let's say, a bigger sketch, different pose or another bg. owo
Give a shout, and I'll jump on it before lining it! o/

OH MY GOD I DID NOT SEE THIS IM SO SO SORRY GAIA NEVER TOLD ME ABOUT THIS THIS IS LITERALLY PERFECT (AGAIN IM REALLY SORRY GAIA NEVER LIKE TOLD ME YOU QUOTED ME OMG )

I feel so bad now i'll throw in some extra gold for the inconvenience and me taking so long to respond so you ;A ;

I also hope you forgive me and are able to finish it gosh I feel so so bad ; ;

Shaggy Kitten

6,700 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Username: Qelormii
User ImageUser Image

What do you want?: fullbody with a simplified background like a grassy plain, maybe like a farm?
How much you want to pay: 10mill!!!!!! <3
Any extra notes: Due to the fact she's part Minotaurus and Holstaurus, She's a bit taller than nevu (the boy), She also has a E-36 cup, Also can you have her putting nevu in a head lock and giving him a nougie? ouo (I play Monster Girl Quest alot >n < )
Would you like to see a WIP once I have sketched out your commission?: omg, Yes please ; u ;
Want a transparent or white background? : Transparent ouo

Friendly Wolf

10,175 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
Samanthai
IceWolf28079

And I'm done with the sketch. <3

If you see something you dislike in it, some thing you want to change or if you really don't want this pose or expression, just tell me and I'll change it before lining! Fo' sure! ^^

It's cool the way it is! biggrin

Enduring Hero

Samanthai
Halfling Heroine
Samanthai
Halfling Heroine
Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!
I hope you're all well. heart I had a great day today going to the parade with all my friends from college~

You lucky person you. QwQ
St. Patricks day doesn't reach me on my part of the world, I do hope the hangovers didn't kill your head too much. XD
Cause that's what you do on St-Patrick's Day's parades, yes? XD

It's funny, although I'm born and raised in Ireland, I actually don't drink alcohol at all. I guess it's ironic considering that stereotype of Irish people drinking in excess. (Unfortunately it is true, people really do drink way too much over here.) I don't have a problem with people drinking though, what they do is their business, as long as they aren't endangering anybody else I don't care. Most people do drink for the day, but me and my friends from college watched the parade, hung out, and just generally had fun together. 3nodding

That is actually a super awesome attitude of yours!
People who usually don't drink alcohol tend to condemn it, at least, in my entourage. owo
Though, you're wise man. I would have succumbed under the festivities and grabbed whatever ale was presented to me. =w=

Other college kids should be more like you.

I think it's silly to condemn people who drink, it's their business, not mine. As long as they don't make an issue out of me not drinking, I'm fine with hanging out with drinkers .Plenty of my friends drink, and we all get along just fine. 3nodding

I guess for me I don't need to drink to have fun, I'm chatty enough when I'm somber. xd I've never liked the taste of alcohol, or had any interest in drinking-it's not really a moral high ground thing. Like I said as long as they aren't endangering other people when they're drinking, I see no harm in it.

I don't know about being a 'good example', I've got a long way to go in many ways! rofl

Magic Warrior

Sugar Shy Studios
Watermarks prevent theft, You can leave it looking opaque though, and it won't messy with the art. Just a thought, after you finish the product and its paid for you cam take the water mark off.

I can probably add those on sketches from now on, it prolly won't affect the final art. owo
Thank you for your concern and suggestion! ^^

Magic Warrior

Qelormii
User ImageUser Image

What do you want?: fullbody with a simplified background like a grassy plain, maybe like a farm?
Any extra notes: Due to the fact she's part Minotaurus and Holstaurus, She's a bit taller than nevu (the boy), She also has a E-36 cup, Also can you have her putting nevu in a head lock and giving him a nougie? ouo (I play Monster Girl Quest alot >n < )
Would you like to see a WIP once I have sketched out your commission?: omg, Yes please ; u ;

I shall totally do this for you! <3
I myself started loving Cowgirls and Minotaurs after playing a lot of Corruption Of Champions( or CoC in short. If you don't know it, it's a dirty, dirty, dirty text based game. =w=)

Though a few precisions. owo In the examples you gave me, the girls have actual hooves; you want me to give her the same kind of legs? owo Also, would Nevu like the noogie, or full horribly flustered? XD

And OMG, are you sick? D: You came back from the hospital?! DDD:

Shaggy Kitten

6,700 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Samanthai
Qelormii
User ImageUser Image

I shall totally do this for you! <3
I myself started loving Cowgirls and Minotaurs after playing a lot of Corruption Of Champions( or CoC in short. If you don't know it, it's a dirty, dirty, dirty text based game. =w=)

Though a few precisions. owo In the examples you gave me, the girls have actual hooves; you want me to give her the same kind of legs? owo Also, would Nevu like the noogie, or full horribly flustered? XD

And OMG, are you sick? D: You came back from the hospital?! DDD:

He would be horribly flustered. And since my characters mom was a human, she only inherited the ears, horns, and tail from her father (who is somewhere now. >:C) And like Thursday night to early Friday morning, I was having the shakes, cold sweats, and really bad pain through out my whole body, so my grandma took me too the hospital, Turns out i have a viral infection, so they put me on some antibiotics for 5 days <w > also sending trade. AND I'VE PLAYED CoC BEFORE biggrin MARRY ME? >- >

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff