8,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Samanthai
Achaia Crucifix
Samanthai

OMG, I'll definitely be a frequent buyer if this turns out allright ♥

Username: Achaia Crucifix
Avatar(s): Original character. This is a link to Fa'el's weebly profile. The drawing on his main page is made by me and most correct when it comes to facial features.
What do you want?: Waist like in your samples with his animal alter ego in the background. I hope this is possible. The thing on the animal's back is a saddle, so you know the approximate size of the being.
How much you want to pay: 150k +50k extra for the background?
Any extra notes: Erm, he usually has this insane look. Loves blood, so if you could add that, then that would be great and he has two little daggers. I love this drawing of him. Umm a lot of people forget that his sclera are black. Please do remember this little tidbit.

*OPTIONAL* Would you like to see a WIP once I have sketched out your commission?: Yeah sure, I'd like that c:

I've hit you up for a spot.~
And thank you man, having you as a frequent buyer would be a huge compliment. <333

Awesome, I'll send you the trade right now and fav this joint c:

Are my requests feasible by the way?

Magic Warrior

Achaia Crucifix

Awesome, I'll send you the trade right now and fav this joint c:

Are my requests feasible by the way?

You're awesome man. XD

And don't worry, what you gave me to work with is very do-able, and very easy to work with. owo
Have a bunch of reference, and lots of details to work with, which is very important when it comes to OCs.
Sometimes, I prefer those more than artistic freedom. XD

Enduring Soldier

8,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Samanthai

You're awesome man. XD

And don't worry, what you gave me to work with is very do-able, and very easy to work with. owo
Have a bunch of reference, and lots of details to work with, which is very important when it comes to OCs.
Sometimes, I prefer those more than artistic freedom. XD

emotion_brofist
Have fun drawing c:
I'll have a look at some other shops o/

Dangerous Smoker

8,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Samanthai
And you're up on the list! o /
I'll make sure to not forget the extra piercings.~
send trade now?

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Samanthai
Magnificent Moonbeam
Samanthai
Magnificent Moonbeam
Samanthai
Magnificent Moonbeam

And I'll draw it, but dayum, you do know you have a 40% discount, no? XD
I wasn't aware of it. xp And I wouldn't be sure how much it would be if I did include about the discount. redface And I have edited my form to include the items I have on.

Don't worry about it, I'll calculate the discount off tomorrow morning, as I nearly need to go to bed.~
Don't need to send the trade just yet. XD
Okay, good night and let me know about how much with the discount!

So basically, with the discount, the Chiaroscuro doll covers everything. XD
No extra charge needed. XDDD
Oh, okay. Just the Chiaroscuro doll covers it? I'll have to remember that.

Revered Inquisitor

Samanthai
Gavyn the Mighty
Username: Gavyn the MightyMy Avatar:
User Image

More Reference Images:
Mock up for Scene Layout:
User Image

What do you want?: Full Body, Full Background

How much you want to pay: Whatever you feel it will cost once you complete it. I’ve no problem paying whatever you require for the amount of time you put in.

Extra notes: My avatar middle, looking out ‘through the image’ at what is to come, with his stead, castle and the cliff in the background; day time, but ‘ominous looking. Gavyn’s horse in the background; Lance on the ground over by horse; Horse near/under a tree; Tree close to cliff edge on right/middle; Left side of image, cliff curves out to reveal a grey/black castle with Avalon blue trim perched at the edge (you can kind of see a similar cliff in the background you made with my prior avy art). Maybe a mountain range off in the distance. The pathway, I would like to be a dark gray-ish.

For my avatar, you could use art already made, just amend: left arm down. Face ‘looking’ outward. Katana in right hand sheathed off left hip... Though, if you wanted to draw an all new image of my avatar in there, that would be fine, too.

The animal under the tree would be Gavyn the Mighty's horse, from the HoC unit and the arrowy thing, his lance from the game (both of which I could get you reference images for. The avatar is standing on a path that winds from the Avalon castle, which I want a black or Dark Gray with the Avalon Blue trimming. The actual shape of the castle would be all on you to decide... I was just trying to make it 'obviously' a castle in the sketch.

Sweet!
Thank you man! <333

It makes it easier! o /

You're welcome!
Samanthai
Nettaiya
I hope you still have slots open and it's not just that you haven't updated the thread yet. >.<

Username: Nettaiya
Avatar(s): Avatar picture. Let me know if you need a tektek/item list!
What do you want?: Bust w/ background.
How much you want to pay: 165k
Any extra notes: Can you draw her smoking? And with a London in the Victorian era kind of background--it doesn't need to be complicated... just a wall and maybe a streetlamp or something.

No fear, I hit you up for a spot! o /
I'll be sure to add something victorian era-esque and a sensual smoking in it. ~
Great, thanks! I'll start the trade.

Magic Warrior

Cirquedu

So, here's the skecth so far. owo
Do not feel shy to tell me if you want it changed in anyway, and I'll whip something up again in no time.~
http://gyazo.com/4ad844e9cb139cbf6ad161f780053a6d

I'll tweak it some more as well are some things are in need of fixing, but just point me out whatever you may or may not like in it. ^^

Ruthless Lover

Samanthai
Cirquedu

Do not feel shy to tell me if you want it changed in anyway, and I'll whip something up again in no time.~

I'll tweak it some more as well are some things are in need of fixing, but just point me out whatever you may or may not like in it. ^^

I like it so far. Although, the smile seems a tad bit creepy. And if you want, some light masculine attributes (light muscles) would be attractive.
Mind if I place a second order. (Im hoping to be a regular here...)

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
I'm back from work! I'll try to get some more people in to aim for the bribe slots!

Magic Warrior

Cirquedu
Samanthai
Cirquedu

I like it so far. Although, the smile seems a tad bit creepy. And if you want, some light masculine attributes (light muscles) would be attractive.

Less creepy smile, more manliness.~
I'll work on the legs as well, going for more manly.
You're going for bara all together, or just muscly?

And sure. XD
I'm taking two more orders for now, so you're free to do so.~<3

Magic Warrior

Magnificent Moonbeam
I'm back from work! I'll try to get some more people in to aim for the bribe slots!

Oh man, you did so much already! XD
I'll owe you too much man. QwQ

But how was work?~

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Samanthai
Magnificent Moonbeam

But how was work?~
xd I've tried and I even sent them links to the thread. :3nod; My work was okay, I was embarrassed because I didn't see a light switch to the bathroom and didn't think to lock the door, then all of a sudden one of the girl employees walked in on me . redface Then we had no toilet paper. Then as I was about to exit, my boss (also female) walked in on me again. ;/////; So embarrassing, but I did laugh about it though.

Ruthless Lover

Samanthai
Cirquedu
Samanthai
Cirquedu

Less creepy smile, more manliness.~
I'll work on the legs as well, going for more manly.
You're going for bara all together, or just muscly?

And sure. XD
I'm taking two more orders for now, so you're free to do so.~<3

Just light muscles would be fine. Nothing much, but still visible. Im sorry for the change...>////<

Magic Warrior

Magnificent Moonbeam
Samanthai
Magnificent Moonbeam

But how was work?~
xd I've tried and I even sent them links to the thread. :3nod; My work was okay, I was embarrassed because I didn't see a light switch to the bathroom and didn't think to lock the door, then all of a sudden one of the girl employees walked in on me . redface Then we had no toilet paper. Then as I was about to exit, my boss (also female) walked in on me again. ;/////; So embarrassing, but I did laugh about it though.

Oh man, Moony, thank goodness you had no pervs walking in. XD
And at least your co-workers were nice enough to hand you over some TP. XD

Not too ashamed to go back working? XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out