Cold Disser

18,175 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Cool Cat 500
The King's Interim! YEAH! -flexflex-

Wealthy Codger

User Image

This is all that's left of my picture after Sai decided to crash before i saved. Luckily i managed to quickly sneak a screenshot before it blew up, so this is all i have left to work from... I'm trying to reconstruct the sketch from this, after which i will livestream the rest probably 030

Wealthy Codger

Assistant Suzu

Nordic

aBADcold

Bourbon Whiskey

Ambivalently

Princely Princess Milky

Digital Eden

tzesza

Kiro_Shinigami

Taylonn

Vedetta Fiore

Viice

AmbitiousDESIRE

Blood Mistress Kyoku

-NNy-SOAd

Malicesu

BellaMuerte1

BZNIS

LIVESTREAMING! Come join me chumps <3 ILY

Dapper Trickster

19,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
Ruu I made it all the way here from your stream it was a long and dangerous journey, but I leveled up a bunch of times and killed several mighty beasts and had some tacos so it wasn't all that bad.

Fun stream too!!!

Wealthy Codger

User Image
Here's the pic from the stream, it was super fun!!
DA link // Tumblr link

Wealthy Codger

-NNy-SOAd
Ruu I made it all the way here from your stream it was a long and dangerous journey, but I leveled up a bunch of times and killed several mighty beasts and had some tacos so it wasn't all that bad.

Fun stream too!!!

All that in the time it took me to upload? All i found was a bunch of locked strongboxes D: <

Dapper Trickster

19,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
Kingly King Gideon
-NNy-SOAd

Fun stream too!!!

All that in the time it took me to upload? All i found was a bunch of locked strongboxes D: <

I am a very fast and worldly adventurer.

Also I will PM you my deck list, but it might take me a while to get around too it. Honestly though it is probably WAY out dated to what you know, but I like it and it serves me well. Don't expect anything new in it is all I'm saying.

Wealthy Codger

-NNy-SOAd
Kingly King Gideon
-NNy-SOAd

Fun stream too!!!

Also I will PM you my deck list, but it might take me a while to get around too it. Honestly though it is probably WAY out dated to what you know, but I like it and it serves me well. Don't expect anything new in it is all I'm saying.

I'm sure it's fine, especially with all those banned cards XD And just do it when you get round to it :3

Wealthy Kitten

10,175 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hellraiser 500

Dapper Trickster

19,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
Kingly King Gideon
-NNy-SOAd
Kingly King Gideon
-NNy-SOAd

Fun stream too!!!

I'm sure it's fine, especially with all those banned cards XD And just do it when you get round to it :3

Most banned cards are banned so you feel the need to buy the new ones. Very few cards in that game are truly broken.

Also I am about to watch the ******** outta some Yogscast, lots of new uploads for me today. Oh and I commented on your new art on DA. I know you know I like it but I felt like it and maybe it will help you out idk how DA works.

Wealthy Codger

-NNy-SOAd
Kingly King Gideon
-NNy-SOAd
Kingly King Gideon
-NNy-SOAd

Fun stream too!!!

Most banned cards are banned so you feel the need to buy the new ones. Very few cards in that game are truly broken.

Also I am about to watch the ******** outta some Yogscast, lots of new uploads for me today. Oh and I commented on your new art on DA. I know you know I like it but I felt like it and maybe it will help you out idk how DA works.

A lot of cards are exploited in certain decks, like Magical Explosion decks. If you enjoy buying cards, then you should, if not then don't, it's obviously up to you XD and yay for the Yogscast! I've been listening to the Yogpod again recently, their D&D episodes are hilarious XD

And thank you, comments are always nice for me <3

Wealthy Codger

Princely Princess Milky
Kingly King Gideon

Aye gurl. I got a question fors you

I AM A GIANT EAR. Speak to me your question heart

Edited because my spelling suuuucks

Dapper Trickster

19,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
Kingly King Gideon
-NNy-SOAd
Kingly King Gideon
-NNy-SOAd
Kingly King Gideon
-NNy-SOAd

Fun stream too!!!

A lot of cards are exploited in certain decks, like Magical Explosion decks. If you enjoy buying cards, then you should, if not then don't, it's obviously up to you XD and yay for the Yogscast! I've been listening to the Yogpod again recently, their D&D episodes are hilarious XD

And thank you, comments are always nice for me <3

Pokemon does the same thing, they ban cards from past expansions to force newer cards into the flow. I don't buy the newer sets because I am not as interested in them, I have almost all the cards I always wanted and have fun using so I just stuck with that. I was just commenting on the banned list and why they do that sometimes. Of course cards will be exploited and I am all for that unless it is a broken exploit that will 80% of the time win against anything..

I watch several Yogscast videos a day depends on who uploads what series each day really.

Good glad I could help.

Wealthy Kitten

10,175 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hellraiser 500
Kingly King Gideon
Princely Princess Milky
Kingly King Gideon

Aye gurl. I got a question fors you

I AM A GIANT EAR. Speak to me your question heart

Edited because my spelling suuuucks

I know your busy but I thought it was worth a shot asking.

OKay.

I'm starting a comic and it's getting serious, we have plots, chracters and all this junk. I was wondering if you wanted to help with backgrounds once they were uploaded digitally. I'm looking for a BG helper and colorer because I'm not good with things like that. Completely up to you~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff