Princely Princess Milky
Kingly King Gideon
Princely Princess Milky
-Gigs a hole for the Kitsunes-

*Puts you in hole and fills it in* cat_mad

-Horrific sobbing-

*builds castle on top of burrial and laughs* cat_mad

Wealthy Codger

Time to start setting up for a temp shop! That's right, the shop is opening again soon!! cat_razz

Wealthy Codger

I really don't know how to set up the shop for temps, while making it clear that they are the only thinkgs available. I don't want people thinking the shop's open like usual again, i get those problems sometimes... cat_mad

Wealthy Kitten

10,175 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hellraiser 500
Kingly King Gideon
Time to start setting up for a temp shop! That's right, the shop is opening again soon!! cat_razz

-Haunts castle and tugs on ears-

~Make sure that it's only things you like 70% on how much you like the avi or Character Presented, 30% Price

>How many slots are you planning to open? 2 right?

Wealthy Kitten

10,175 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hellraiser 500
Kingly King Gideon
I really don't know how to set up the shop for temps, while making it clear that they are the only thinkgs available. I don't want people thinking the shop's open like usual again, i get those problems sometimes... cat_mad

-Puts assistant glasses on since Suzu is on Vacation-
Just put something like "Castle doors opening for a limited time! Limited slots!"
And I'd edit the rules to inform customers on the update and why you are doing it.

Wealthy Codger

Princely Princess Milky
Kingly King Gideon

~Make sure that it's only things you like 70% on how much you like the avi or Character Presented, 30% Price

It's only gonna be quick pics, and it's only for earning moneys, so it's mainly about the price cat_mad And only one slot, maybe once or twice a week, so that it doesn't take over from my Expo work, cause that reeeeaaaly needs to get done XD

Wealthy Codger

Princely Princess Milky
Kingly King Gideon

Just put something like "Castle doors opening for a limited time! Limited slots!"
And I'd edit the rules to inform customers on the update and why you are doing it.

Uuuugh i don't want to edit of my origional text though, cause that means i'll have to store it somewhere on my PC until i change it back. And i shouldn't be doing too much text editing right now, my spellcheck doesn't work XD

Wealthy Kitten

10,175 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hellraiser 500
Kingly King Gideon
Princely Princess Milky
Kingly King Gideon

It's only gonna be quick pics, and it's only for earning moneys, so it's mainly about the price cat_mad And only one slot, maybe once or twice a week, so that it doesn't take over from my Expo work, cause that reeeeaaaly needs to get done XD

Then switch and do 70 price 30 like.
And Yeah, take the two highest paying but also make sure you like it.

Wealthy Kitten

10,175 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hellraiser 500
Kingly King Gideon
Princely Princess Milky
Kingly King Gideon

Uuuugh i don't want to edit of my origional text though, cause that means i'll have to store it somewhere on my PC until i change it back. And i shouldn't be doing too much text editing right now, my spellcheck doesn't work XD

Then make a really super simple other shop and have them inked to Each other?

Wealthy Codger

Princely Princess Milky
Kingly King Gideon
Princely Princess Milky
Kingly King Gideon

Then make a really super simple other shop and have them inked to Each other?

Yeah, i'll make a teeny temp shop with just one info post cat_razz

Wealthy Codger

But, what to call the temp shop....

Wealthy Kitten

10,175 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hellraiser 500
Kingly King Gideon
But, what to call the temp shop....

What about
The Kings clock strikes 12?
Indicating that there is a limited "Ball" going on and that it ends at any certain time and abruptly. (Kinda lame...)

The Kings Kidness?
>Just because of the fact that you're opening gaia slots again idk

I'm bad at this

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out