Welcome to Gaia! ::

1/7/2014

Please sign in. I rely on this more than one person who downvotes on mules. 1 100.0% [ 322 ]
Total Votes:[ 322 ]

Sugary Gaian

Strobelight Seduction
We used to but, that was when my Sister and I were younger and didn't know what Cleaning Up meant. It's nothing really. I'll do anything to make you feel better! I have never really been the praying type but, if it'll help you get better, I'll do it. That's good. I think my sister is a snake too. Let me guess, you are born in 1989?

• hmmm, i think the only part we ever got to that was yes, of course when we were younger and our toys would be all over the place. emotion_awesome but hey~ we're kids! >D d'awwwww~ ILU you know. Oh tch, no, you dont have to. I just meant I am praying. c: Ohhhhhhhhhh~ yes! she is def a snake too then!

Popular Witch

Pixitella
Strobelight Seduction
We used to but, that was when my Sister and I were younger and didn't know what Cleaning Up meant. It's nothing really. I'll do anything to make you feel better! I have never really been the praying type but, if it'll help you get better, I'll do it. That's good. I think my sister is a snake too. Let me guess, you are born in 1989?

• hmmm, i think the only part we ever got to that was yes, of course when we were younger and our toys would be all over the place. emotion_awesome but hey~ we're kids! >D d'awwwww~ ILU you know. Oh tch, no, you dont have to. I just meant I am praying. c: Ohhhhhhhhhh~ yes! she is def a snake too then!
I know. It was the very same thing for us. I know you do and ilu2. The more prayers, the better! Your year should be coming up soon then.

Popular Witch

Sugary Gaian

Strobelight Seduction
Pixitella
Strobelight Seduction

I know. It was the very same thing for us. I know you do and ilu2. The more prayers, the better! Your year should be coming up soon then.

• Or when I'm looking for old stuff or clothes. rofl I make a mess in my room though I do put everything back. emotion_bigheart D'awwww~ thank you if that is so. <3 Yep, I think. I never really minded haha usually its the food and the time I get to spend with family that I think about during Chinese New Year. XD

Popular Witch

Pixitella
Strobelight Seduction
Pixitella
Strobelight Seduction

• Or when I'm looking for old stuff or clothes. rofl I make a mess in my room though I do put everything back. emotion_bigheart D'awwww~ thank you if that is so. <3 Yep, I think. I never really minded haha usually its the food and the time I get to spend with family that I think about during Chinese New Year. XD
Same here. I try to be very neat. I have some OCD so, I'm very nit-picky about where things go. You're Welcome dear. I usually just look to see if it's my year yet. lol

Sugary Gaian

Strobelight Seduction
Same here. I try to be very neat. I have some OCD so, I'm very nit-picky about where things go. You're Welcome dear. I usually just look to see if it's my year yet. lol
• omg! same! though there are times I want to just laze about especially when I'm pissed at my fam. I dont do anything for days. Do you believe in those superstition stuff about it being one's year?

Popular Witch

Pixitella
Strobelight Seduction
• omg! same! though there are times I want to just laze about especially when I'm pissed at my fam. I dont do anything for days. Do you believe in those superstition stuff about it being one's year?
Trust me, I have many lazy days. lol It honestly sounds like we're two peas in a pod. I honestly don't know. I think I'm kinda half and half.

Sugary Gaian

Strobelight Seduction
Trust me, I have many lazy days. lol It honestly sounds like we're two peas in a pod. I honestly don't know. I think I'm kinda half and half.• Lol. I believe you. XD Well, that's a good thing right? I'm kinda half and half too. I'd believe all of it but I get irritated when superstitious stuff gets shoved down my throat a lot.

Popular Witch

Pixitella
Strobelight Seduction
Trust me, I have many lazy days. lol It honestly sounds like we're two peas in a pod. I honestly don't know. I think I'm kinda half and half.
• Lol. I believe you. XD Well, that's a good thing right? I'm kinda half and half too. I'd believe all of it but I get irritated when superstitious stuff gets shoved down my throat a lot.Sorry for the extremely late reply. I didn't forget about you. I could never do that. I just haven't been online in awhile.

Sugary Gaian

Strobelight Seduction
Sorry for the extremely late reply. I didn't forget about you. I could never do that. I just haven't been online in awhile.
• Strobe! *hugs* I've missed you! <3 <3 <3 and it's okay.c: I have been busy too but omg! are you alright? are you sick? gonk

Popular Witch

Pixitella
Strobelight Seduction
Sorry for the extremely late reply. I didn't forget about you. I could never do that. I just haven't been online in awhile.
• Strobe! *hugs* I've missed you! <3 <3 <3 and it's okay.c: I have been busy too but omg! are you alright? are you sick? gonk
emotion_hug I've missed you too! How have you been? I'm doing well thank you. I'm not sick but, my Dad isn't well. He was recently diagnosed with Colon Cancer.

Popular Witch

Sugary Gaian

Strobelight Seduction
emotion_hug I've missed you too! How have you been? I'm doing well thank you. I'm not sick but, my Dad isn't well. He was recently diagnosed with Colon Cancer.
• Rather sickly but better. 3nodding Busy now too. But nothing I cant handle. Omg! I am so sorry to hear that. gonk Is he going to undergo radiation therapy?

Popular Witch

Pixitella
Strobelight Seduction
• Rather sickly but better. 3nodding Busy now too. But nothing I cant handle. Omg! I am so sorry to hear that. gonk Is he going to undergo radiation therapy?
Are you okay? Anything I can do to help? You can handle a lot. I know you can. He is starting Radiation and Chemo next week. He's having both. I guess the Cancer is 8'' in length and they need to do both Radiation and Chemo to try and shrink it before they can operate.

Popular Witch

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces