Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Counter

+1 1 100.0% [ 90 ]
Total Votes:[ 90 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 50 51 52 > >>

Star Gekko

Lady`Tikani

Oh yay! I'm looking for art of my two lovebirds. I'll post a quick reference below. I'm looking for art of either of them or both of them, whichever you prefer.

My female is Bailey, she is a dutch blue lovebird. She's very difficult to get clear pictures of so I have posted both a video of her as well as a picture of a typical dutch blue lovebird. The lovebird in the picture has a brow that is slightly more orange than my bird, but it will give you an idea of what her wings and feather colors are. Her back is a blue-green, and her breast is a light blue. She does have a bit of peach on her brow, as you'll see in the video. Also, Bailey has dark eyes.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My male is Boco, and he is a creamino lovebird. I have a few pictures of him, as well as a few pictures of some other creamino lovebirds. He looks very white-ish in his pictures and that's because he is only 4 months old. At 6 months of age he will molt and his feathers will be fully colored. I'm going to posted some pictures of adult creaminos so you have an idea of what he will look like, feel free to make him slightly more yellow than he currently is. As you'll notice in Boco's pictures, he is missing his left wing. Before I adopted him he survived a scuffle with a cat and is now left-wingless. This is not necessary to include in the art, feel free to give him two wings. Or it would be cute to put a white "bandage" around his left wing. Or you can exclude the left wing all together, anything is fine with me! Boco's eyes are reddish. The first two pictures are of Boco. He has no orange on his brow, despite some pictures of creaminos showing otherwise. (in case you use google as a reference at any point)

User Image

User Image

I understand if this is something you're not necessarily interested in, though, so no pressure!

this is a request I dont see everyday xd
sounds like fun, I would like to give it a shot. 3nodding

Star Gekko

JokaNeko
Geekpower
JokaNeko
does this look familiar Geek?
User Image

oh damn thats sweet! heart
nice friday surprise cat, I will have to start my part soon. 3nodding

I had to redraw her butt so many times gonk Then I figured I should rotate the oval xDD;;
Besides, since she's the tree ninja, I get to play with the effects again for lots of leaves!
And take your time. I just wanted some distraction from the big order. Atleast the sketch (no really, I made a chibi sketch for this with idiotic red circles) for the chibi bodies is done.

well it looks great, and keep sketching FTW!! biggrin

Wealthy Fatcat

Geekpower
Lady`Tikani

Oh yay! I'm looking for art of my two lovebirds. I'll post a quick reference below. I'm looking for art of either of them or both of them, whichever you prefer.

My female is Bailey, she is a dutch blue lovebird. She's very difficult to get clear pictures of so I have posted both a video of her as well as a picture of a typical dutch blue lovebird. The lovebird in the picture has a brow that is slightly more orange than my bird, but it will give you an idea of what her wings and feather colors are. Her back is a blue-green, and her breast is a light blue. She does have a bit of peach on her brow, as you'll see in the video. Also, Bailey has dark eyes.

My male is Boco, and he is a creamino lovebird. I have a few pictures of him, as well as a few pictures of some other creamino lovebirds. He looks very white-ish in his pictures and that's because he is only 4 months old. At 6 months of age he will molt and his feathers will be fully colored. I'm going to posted some pictures of adult creaminos so you have an idea of what he will look like, feel free to make him slightly more yellow than he currently is. As you'll notice in Boco's pictures, he is missing his left wing. Before I adopted him he survived a scuffle with a cat and is now left-wingless. This is not necessary to include in the art, feel free to give him two wings. Or it would be cute to put a white "bandage" around his left wing. Or you can exclude the left wing all together, anything is fine with me! Boco's eyes are reddish. The first two pictures are of Boco. He has no orange on his brow, despite some pictures of creaminos showing otherwise. (in case you use google as a reference at any point)

User Image

User Image

I understand if this is something you're not necessarily interested in, though, so no pressure!

Oh yay! Thank you so much! Would you like me to fill out a form? Should I start the trade now?

bardock rith's Senpai

Nine-tailed Neko

Geekpower

it still isn't as good as your art though =3

Star Gekko

Lady`Tikani
Geekpower
Lady`Tikani

User Image

User Image

Oh yay! Thank you so much! Would you like me to fill out a form? Should I start the trade now?

yeah If you could fill the order form and start the trade it would be awesome.
sorry for the trouble. whee

Star Gekko

JokaNeko
Geekpower

it still isn't as good as your art though =3

remember yearssss of practice. pirate

bardock rith's Senpai

Nine-tailed Neko

Geekpower

and a drawing tablet xD

Wealthy Fatcat

Geekpower

yeah If you could fill the order form and start the trade it would be awesome.
sorry for the trouble. whee

No trouble at all!

User Image
Username: Lady Tikani
Character(s)name(s): Well my birdies are Bailey and Boco
Order Type (Color, Ink, Sketch): Color
Reference Links or Descriptions:

User Image

User Image

Any special, pose, expression you want?: Nope!
Total Price:
1,000,000gg, if this is agreeable. If not, we can definitely work something out!

Star Gekko

Lady`Tikani

No trouble at all!

Username: Lady Tikani
Character(s)name(s): Well my birdies are Bailey and Boco
Order Type (Color, Ink, Sketch): Color
Reference Links or Descriptions:

User Image

User Image

Any special, pose, expression you want?: Nope!
Total Price:
1,000,000gg, if this is agreeable. If not, we can definitely work something out!

1 mil sounds good, I will add you to the list. wink

Star Gekko

JokaNeko
Geekpower

and a drawing tablet xD

papeeeer! pirate

bardock rith's Senpai

Nine-tailed Neko

Geekpower
JokaNeko
Geekpower