Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Counter

+1 1 100.0% [ 90 ]
Total Votes:[ 90 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 50 51 52 > >>

Romantic Vampire

User Image
Username: Dok Dyii. However, I also go by Sawrock.
Character(s)name(s): Skinnly Krave
Order Type (Color, Ink, Sketch): Color
Reference Links or Descriptions: Skinnly, how I drew him.
Any special, pose, expression you want?: Draw him in a really creepy pose, but make sure his facial expression remains how it is in the drawing I've done. In addition, instead of a sword, he should have a knife. Just to note, Skinnly is a dark mage from a medieval fantasy roleplay, if that gives you any help. The pose I imagine him in is one standing over a table, with a knife in his hand, performing surgery on some unlucky fellow, a closed-mouth smile on his face, BUT that pose is not required for this drawing.
Total Price:
525k (500k price, 25k added).

(Edit: Added more to the "Any special, pose, expression you want?" section.)

Star Gekko

D0P3Z

Can I get on your waiting list? biggrin
Username: D0P3Z
Character(s)name(s): D0P3Z
Reference Links or Descriptions:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Any special, pose, expression you want?: Its your choice to either add eyes or keep them shadowed as in my avi (IF you do decide to add eyes, please make them either red, brown, or gray)
Total Price:500,000g

oh nice avi, added to the wait list. mrgreen

Star Gekko

Hane_Reed

Username: Hane_Reed
Character(s)name(s): Gwen
Reference Links or Descriptions: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The little clip in her hair and the rose on her armor aren't necessary.

Meet Gwen, a princess of a nation sent into hiding when her kingdom began to crumble, and a destructive power she can hardly contain. Gwen finds herself in the care of the legendary mercenary, Silence, who after seeing her potential, teacher her how to control her destructive abilities, before helping the now young woman return to her birthright throne. However, her travels with Silence left her with a love for adventure, and a bond formed with her travel companions that she was never able to develop before thanks to her power. Thus, she often slips away to join her friends on other adventures, forming bonds and making friends for Silence in a way that the stoic mercenary does not always do. Eventually, she becomes one of the biggest influences in the development of the CG, a mercenary guild whose purpose is to set things right for nations when the issue is out of the governments' hands, and an even bigger influence when it becomes widely accepted as a peacekeeper.

Gwen is often seen as optimistic, cheerful, and playful, often to the point of seeming almost bubbly. However, when put into a position that demands of her to fight, she becomes malicious and taunting. After all, no one needs to tell her how out of their league they are; the fact that she has left enemy armies leveled and they have not says it all.

Any special, pose, expression you want?: full artistic freedom :3
Total Price: 500k

oh hai hane!
adding you to the wait list. mrgreen

Star Gekko

Osaiso

* u * your at is cutee
I'll come back when you're not full uvu;

awesome, thanks! mrgreen

Star Gekko

Dok Dyii

Username: Dok Dyii. However, I also go by Sawrock.
Character(s)name(s): Skinnly Krave
Reference Links or Descriptions: Skinnly, how I drew him.
Any special, pose, expression you want?: Draw him in a really creepy pose, but make sure his facial expression remains how it is in the drawing I've done. In addition, instead of a sword, he should have a knife. Just to note, Skinnly is a dark mage from a medieval fantasy roleplay, if that gives you any help. The pose I imagine him in is one standing over a table, with a knife in his hand, performing surgery on some unlucky fellow, a closed-mouth smile on his face, BUT that pose is not required for this drawing.
Total Price: 525k (500k price, 25k added).

(Edit: Added more to the "Any special, pose, expression you want?" section.)

sure, adding you to the list. mrgreen
Geekpower
Hane_Reed

Username: Hane_Reed
Character(s)name(s): Gwen
Reference Links or Descriptions: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The little clip in her hair and the rose on her armor aren't necessary.

Meet Gwen, a princess of a nation sent into hiding when her kingdom began to crumble, and a destructive power she can hardly contain. Gwen finds herself in the care of the legendary mercenary, Silence, who after seeing her potential, teacher her how to control her destructive abilities, before helping the now young woman return to her birthright throne. However, her travels with Silence left her with a love for adventure, and a bond formed with her travel companions that she was never able to develop before thanks to her power. Thus, she often slips away to join her friends on other adventures, forming bonds and making friends for Silence in a way that the stoic mercenary does not always do. Eventually, she becomes one of the biggest influences in the development of the CG, a mercenary guild whose purpose is to set things right for nations when the issue is out of the governments' hands, and an even bigger influence when it becomes widely accepted as a peacekeeper.

Gwen is often seen as optimistic, cheerful, and playful, often to the point of seeming almost bubbly. However, when put into a position that demands of her to fight, she becomes malicious and taunting. After all, no one needs to tell her how out of their league they are; the fact that she has left enemy armies leveled and they have not says it all.

Any special, pose, expression you want?: full artistic freedom :3
Total Price: 500k

oh hai hane!
adding you to the wait list. mrgreen

Hiya Geek :3

Thank you dear~ I'll send the trade 3nodding

Furry's Fav

Sinful Kitten

I'm on my iPad right now so I can't fill out the order form to the specifications that I'd like, so I'm posting here now and once I get on my laptop tomorrow I'll fill one out. heart

Vicious Cutie-Pie

Star Gekko

Lunaris Veniti
I'm on my iPad right now so I can't fill out the order form to the specifications that I'd like, so I'm posting here now and once I get on my laptop tomorrow I'll fill one out. heart

awesome. 3nodding

Furry's Fav

Sinful Kitten

User Image
Username: Lunaris Veniti
Character(s)name(s): she doesn't have a name yet ; u;
Order Type (Color, Ink, Sketch): Color please~
Reference Links or Descriptions: Her only ref so far. She's very new as of like last week ; u; she's an evil demon queen that my friend and I dreamed up. Her eyes are ice blue and black sclera with her hair pure white with white eyelashes and eyebrows too, and her lips are the same blue of her face tattoos. Her hands are completely black and fade from black to normal skin color at her elbow, and instead of fingertips/fingernails she has long, sharp claws. You can see most of her dress in the ref, but the bottom of the dress is extremely long to the point that the fabric spills out onto the floor by quite a good amount. All of the grey on her dress is metal chains (belt and hanging), studs (on the straps of the bodice), and etched plates (rectangles hanging from the belt). She's very shapely and busty.
Any special, pose, expression you want?: Nothing specific about the pose, but she's a very smug, sure-of-herself individual who is very comfortable with her body. Maybe something sexy and seductive with a "come and get me I dare you" kinda look. emotion_dowant if she's smiling with her teeth, she has sharp canines!
Total Price: 500k I do believe. o uo

sorry if it's too much words xD; it's my first time getting art of her and I don't have any ref besides the one.

Star Gekko

Lunaris Veniti

Username: Lunaris Veniti
Character(s)name(s): she doesn't have a name yet ; u;
Order Type (Color, Ink, Sketch): Color please~
Reference Links or Descriptions: Her only ref so far. She's very new as of like last week ; u; she's an evil demon queen that my friend and I dreamed up. Her eyes are ice blue and black sclera with her hair pure white with white eyelashes and eyebrows too, and her lips are the same blue of her face tattoos. Her hands are completely black and fade from black to normal skin color at her elbow, and instead of fingertips/fingernails she has long, sharp claws. You can see most of her dress in the ref, but the bottom of the dress is extremely long to the point that the fabric spills out onto the floor by quite a good amount. All of the grey on her dress is metal chains (belt and hanging), studs (on the straps of the bodice), and etched plates (rectangles hanging from the belt). She's very shapely and busty.
Any special, pose, expression you want?: Nothing specific about the pose, but she's a very smug, sure-of-herself individual who is very comfortable with her body. Maybe something sexy and seductive with a "come and get me I dare you" kinda look. emotion_dowant if she's smiling with her teeth, she has sharp canines!
Total Price: 500k I do believe. o uo

sorry if it's too much words xD; it's my first time getting art of her and I don't have any ref besides the one.

oh nice character, it will be fun to do it, adding you to the wait list. mrgreen

Star Gekko

will livestream for a bit, feel free to join.

User Image

Star Gekko

Star Gekko

Star Gekko

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items